What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Uruguay making a total hash of it. No sustained pressure no drive , just motoring along on 2nd gear.
Also lots of empty seats.

Nice manly effort by Egypt while no point was awarded great performance

Ronaldo Show vs Spain now

Ronaldo was awesome and the reason why he is the best player on the planet. I was so rooting for Portugal.

Ronaldo was awesome and the reason why he is the best player on the planet. I was so rooting for Portugal.

Anyone that defends Ronaldo gets a foul or yellow card. Ronaldo using real life hacks. Free kick was nice though.

looks like Spain vs C.Ronaldo
Totally insane game

what a game!!! what a start to world cup! Ronaldo is beast but de gea wtf was he doing and that goal from Nacho crazy!

Anyone that defends Ronaldo gets a foul or yellow card. Ronaldo using real life hacks. Free kick was nice though.
2 goals were lucky specially de gea mistake was stupid but free kick was amazing!

Great game. Ronaldo single handedly got a draw for portugal.
Spain has a classy team , so methodical , but need some extra fire when the chips are down.
Iran vs morocco was a really poor quality match.

The first ever instant replay review was just performed by the referee in the France vs Australia match on a foul in the penalty box that was initially not called a foul during the play, only about 30 seconds later as play continued, the upper referee box called a stoppage in play for the ref to review the play on in instant replay and he awarded France the penalty kick. 1 - 0 France at minute 58.

Now a handball by France in the penalty box area and Australia has just tied it!

Succkerooo's sucking balls ... :enjoy: good work france

Outsider asians got kicked in nuts

Succkerooo's sucking balls ... :enjoy: good work france

Outsider asians got kicked in nuts
Wanted the Aussies to be thrashed but a defeat is a defeat. The Anglo press is already trying to create controversies in the Aussies favour.
Outside and inside Asians all proving to be losers.
The Asians are frankly reducing the standard of the world cup.
I would rather their be a qualifying system in which the south american ,Europeans ,Africans and the Asians take part in a comprehensive qualification competition and only the best , irrespective of the continent enter the finals.
But now they are increasing the numbers to 48 so that big bucks Chinese can qualify and FIFA can rake in the moolah.

Iceland score . 1-1.
I am loving this match. The standard is so much better than the aussie match.
I support Argentina but this is a nice clean contest.

Iceland score . 1-1.
I am loving this match. The standard is so much better than the aussie match.
I support Argentina but this is a nice clean contest.

Pretty incredible watching the Icelandic goalie deny Messi that penalty kick. Who would've thunk that would happen?!

Pretty incredible watching the Icelandic goalie deny Messi that penalty kick. Who would've thunk that would happen?!
One word for Iceland is "Perfect Commitment"... Like if their lives is on the line...
Something unfortunately, you wouldn't find in any Arab team...

One word for Iceland is "Perfect Commitment"... Like if their lives is on the line...
Something unfortunately, you wouldn't find in any Arab team...

The draw was like a victory for them. The Argentinians took it like a loss while the Icelandians celebrated it as if they won. Messi's penalty kick looked really bad, especially after Ronaldo's incredible performance yesterday.

The draw was like a victory for them. The Argentinians took it like a loss while the Icelandians celebrated it as if they won. Messi's penalty kick looked really bad, especially after Ronaldo's incredible performance yesterday.
Iceland play remind me The Netherland play from last World Cup, minus " a weaker" attack.
It was refreshing, when you get people giving their full at it.

Back
Top Bottom