What's new

Footage shows Wuhan - Earliest days of Covid Pandemic

Must watch to see reality and coverups.

@Hamartia Antidote

thanks for the share, I was monitoring Chinese social media at the time. The Al Jazeera coverage you shared is just the tip of the iceberg. Clear evidence exists to prove the Chinese cover up lasted four weeks and then followed up with lies of no "human to human" transmission.

If China was sealed shut in December 2019 millions would still be alive.

yes and it seems like deliberately let the virus out

China knowingly sacrificed health workers' lives to cover-up Covid: Report

thanks for the share, I was monitoring Chinese social media at the time. The Al Jazeera coverage you shared is just the tip of the iceberg. Clear evidence exists to prove the Chinese cover up lasted four weeks and then followed up with lies of no "human to human" transmission.

Absolutely, this had started around August and photos of no of vehicles around main hospitals were showing a larger than normal pattern which started to increase. It is when it hit the tipping point people started to become aware something is not right. Of course anyone who started to alert the population, was conviniently hushed up - Credit to that doctor who himself lost his life.

Regretfully, their government pushed and bullied airlines to continue flights otherwise risk suspension of landing rights. Any epidemiologist nightmare to let the genie out of the bottle. the damage was done in Nov/Dec and it got out into the rest of the world.

Yet, here we have imbeciles such as Mr 1% who claim it is flu. Indeed, i encourage their big nuts to volunteer and see if they can hold up to the SA strain which is particularly deadly. My cousin just got back home 2 days back - trained pharmacist - out in coma for 4 days; age: 48 yrs old. Another cousin's son - 24 yrs old fighting for his life in Joburg general. So much for common flue.... I suggest them to come forward and let us put the theory to test on these idiots. 8 dead in my family and counting.

Absolutely, this had started around August and photos of no of vehicles around main hospitals were showing a larger than normal pattern which started to increase. It is when it hit the tipping point people started to become aware something is not right. Of course anyone who started to alert the population, was conviniently hushed up - Credit to that doctor who himself lost his life.

Regretfully, their government pushed and bullied airlines to continue flights otherwise risk suspension of landing rights. Any epidemiologist nightmare to let the genie out of the bottle. the damage was done in Nov/Dec and it got out into the rest of the world.

Yet, here we have imbeciles such as Mr 1% who claim it is flu. Indeed, i encourage their big nuts to volunteer and see if they can hold up to the SA strain which is particularly deadly. My cousin just got back home 2 days back - trained pharmacist - out in coma for 4 days; age: 48 yrs old. Another cousin's son - 24 yrs old fighting for his life in Joburg general. So much for common flue.... I suggest them to come forward and let us put the theory to test on these idiots. 8 dead in my family and counting.

I'm sorry for your loss. The 1% troll ought to banned, the SA strain is the deadliest to emerge I hope South Africa is able to procure effective vaccines to curb the spread.

I'm sorry for your loss. The 1% troll ought to banned, the SA strain is the deadliest to emerge I hope South Africa is able to procure effective vaccines to curb the spread.
Aspen pharma is running the J&J full end to end process; one standby facility in Port Elizabeth is started up. 300mil is target for one year and being provided for entire continent of Africa via African Union. We cannot rely on foreign handouts and be treated as proxy minion beggers.

But China owes nothing to you. You don't pay taxes in China.

Why should China do anything other than act in self interest against a regime hell bent on the destruction of the Chinese people?

Why should China do anything other than act in self interest against a regime hell bent on the destruction of the Chinese people?

no one is hell bent on the destruction of China or her people. The West was quite happy with China until Xi Jinping came along. But I guess when a pig farmer is at the helm of a large powerful nation said farmer is bound to feel overwhelmed, insecure and consequentially become confrontational. This is not the first time a Chinese emperor has sought to confront the west. The last time it was the US that held back western powers, Russia, Britain, France and Japan.

yes you dont owe the world anything and no one will ask

because we know that language of words you dont understand

which is why a huge military armada is coming to South China in the Summer

dont worry we dont give words now only action, you should have kept COVID in China

because once the world recovers China will pay, and we know how to make you pay

once they have a huge number of ships in the SCS destroy the lot of them. Then wipe out all the black or white TOAist gOATs just like the bible says.

dont worry we dont give words now only action, you should have kept COVID in China

Great, once they're in missile range the lot of them will make nice reefs.

I'll wait for your so called 'action' like the 377474738 times you threatened before. Meanwhile your words are laughable.
no one is hell bent on the destruction of China or her people. The West was quite happy with China until Xi Jinping came along. But I guess when a pig farmer is at the helm of a large powerful nation said farmer is bound to feel overwhelmed, insecure and consequentially become confrontational. This is not the first time a Chinese emperor has sought to confront the west. The last time it was the US that held back western powers, Russia, Britain, France and Japan.

Actually the last time was when Mao counterinvaded North Korea after US conquered it and sent the US military on its longest retreat in history.

You must have read your Trump Papa‘s mad words too much so have the delusion lol

COVID-19 it doesn't sound like disease it seems like a name of a project-19...

Actually the last time was when Mao counterinvaded North Korea after US conquered it and sent the US military on its longest retreat in history.

At the cost of of 180,000 PLA lives, at least that is the officially CPC acknowledged death toll. Actual death toll is likely much higher...independent sources assess it at 900,000 and look at North Korea today...look at South Korea.

So what did 900,000 dead PLA conscripts win? Bragging rights? Learn from your history.
Do you really want to know how many times China lost to western powers?

luo hou jiu yao ai da ...!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom