What's new

Follow the order: All PTI parliamentarians should march toward PPP.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI members or ticket holders and parliament members are ordered to join PPP. Your next PM is Bilawal Bhutto. PTI has to dissolve at any cost.
In the coming days lots of PTI members will be pushed toward PPP or forward block ... giving the reason for the 9th May incident.
The establishment is the sworn enemy of PTI. Good luck all.
@Irfan Baloch

Let's see who the last one

“I may be the last one, but I am the one still standing. I am the one turning to face the faceless hunter in the woods on an abandoned highway. I am the one not running, not staying, but facing. Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity’s last war, then I am the battlefield.”

Last edited:
Just proves he is made of something else..
One side of me love him for this one side is just sad he should have chosen to live with his sons and let this ungrateful country and nation die on his own hands and hands of the establishment. This country keeps proving that why it should have never existed in the first place.

Follow the line....

'Nation will always remember': Imran hails leaders defying pressure to quit PTI​

Ex-PM sympathises with those who he says ‘have been made to leave party under duress'

News Desk
May 18, 2023

former pakistani prime minister imran khan gestures as he speaks with reuters during an interview in lahore pakistan march 17 2023 photo reuters

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, gestures as he speaks with Reuters during an interview, in Lahore, Pakistan March 17, 2023. PHOTO: REUTERS

Former prime minister Imran Khan on Thursday lauded the senior members of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) who have exhibited resilience in the face of intense pressure to quit the party.

The statement came as a number of PTI leaders have announced parting ways with the former ruling party following the vandalism on May 9 after Imran Khan's arrest by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in the Al-Qadir Trust corruption case.

In an unprecedented show of vandalism last week, PTI supporters had attacked and caused damage to many public and private properties including the historic Corps' Commander’s House — originally known as Jinnah House and which once served as the residence of the founding father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah – in Lahore.

In the aftermath of widespread rioting and protests following Imran’s arrest, several party leaders including Fawad Chaudhry, Asad Umar, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Dr Yasmeen Rashid, Shireen Mazari, Maleeka Bukhari, and Fayyazul Hassan Chauhan were taken into custody.

So far Mahmood Moulvi, Aamir Kiyani, Karim Bux Gabol, Sanjay Gangwani and Malik Amin Aslam have announced quitting the PTI.

"My sympathies go to all those who under pressure have been made to leave the party. And I commend and salute all the senior members who are resisting the extreme pressure to quit the party," Imran wrote on his official Twitter handle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom