What's new

FN-6 MANPAD seen in Syria

If Taliban gets them, it's a wrap for NATO.

You have the money, you can get any thing (Except F22)... Everything available in black market..

Talibans are not threat to NATO as NATO has achieved its objective in "Abbotabad", Talibans are threat for Afghans and Pakistan now...

Think it may help for the helo to fly low, since these type of MANPAD have a lowest operating altitude.
Although then ground fire and RPGs etc becomes more of a problem.

Btw, BD and our ally China signed an agreement earlier this year for production of the advanced version, FN-16. We already hold plenty of FN-6s to use in a swarming air def deployment.

tbh i am against it muslims killing muslims and on top saying Allah-o-Akbar while killing a fellow muslim how delusional they can get :hitwall:

I feel very sad these people with misplaced belief. They are killing their own Muslims brothers for their enemies .

May they see the light of the right path and stop killing their very own people .
There's nothing to believe what you believe. It kinda reminds me of the Chinese Revolution in year 1911, overthrowing the Qing Dynasty.

The Qing government is the Assad's regime and KMT (republic/pro-democracy) is the FSA.

There's nothing to believe what you believe. It kinda reminds me of the Chinese Revolution in year 1911, overthrowing the Qing Dynasty.

The Qing government is the Assad's regime and KMT (republic/pro-democracy) is the FSA.

There are proof of armed training, monetary , weapon and intelligence help being provided to these ignorant by foreigner handlers. They are creating choas by killing alot of civilians.
Guess what they even attacked Hezbollah forward positions . Getting any idea of what they actually are .

Does this matches the Chinese revolution in 1911 ?Does the Chinese revolution was funded by foreigners who want just to destabilize China by creating chaos ? Using Chinese to kill other chinese civilians ?

Another helicopter shot down with FN-6
********.com - AA crew recorded as helicopter downed

This make me think that so easy to hit with the right tools, every one can did this too

Please don't do this. You insult your own history which should be honored instead. China was one of the countries that is known to be one of the symbols of anti-imperialist resistance. Not known to cooperate with imperialist forces to destroy their own country. If that was just a cry for democracy and republic, I would be the first guy that supports it. But believe me, it's not even close to that.

I would like to ask? FN-6 mechanism to guide PIR (semi-active infrared) and Igla-S has two color infrared ! So they are really similar to beat flares?

My list manpads :D

FN-6 < Strela-3 < FIM-92E < Igla-S

My comparison manpads :woot:

FN-6 < FN-16 < Viet-O-

---------------------------------------------

You really look like Viet military man while the other Viets here look like Vietkongs.

Be careful, there are lots of South Vietnamese offsprings here under false flags!

syrian army dont need FN6.
maybe the Saudis bought these from china, and give these to FSA.

It is possible. Just like United States bought Chinese arms and gave them to Afghanistan to combat USSR. (Hmm, it was Pakistan that introduced us to the arms sale at Afghanistan that time. I wonder if they did the same thing this time, considering that Pakistan is one of the countries that operate FN-6)

Back
Top Bottom