What's new

FM Momen tells WION that Indian Politician utterances about Bangladeshis migrating to India are absurd

Like any other BAL cronies, you certainly have many excuses to support our ministers visiting Delhi to pay homage to Indian leaders. BAL people do not care about the sovereignty of the country but are allured to the thought of selling it at the price of getting some political mileage in the country with the help of the Indian govt.

This is what has been happening for a few decades now and people like you shamelessly support this BAL kowtowing to India.

Grow some shame and ask the BAL party to show masculinity.

Yeah, when responded with logic, the only thing you can resort to is name calling. Wasn't expecting anything better from your deluded mind anyway.

Funny, how you staunchly claim to be anti BAL and anti India. Yet, in every thread you are the one joining hands with Indian trolls to demean your country.

Food for thought.

Yeah, when responded with logic, the only thing you can resort to is name calling. Wasn't expecting anything better from your deluded mind anyway.

Funny, how you staunchly claim to be anti BAL and anti India. Yet, in every thread you are the one joining hands with Indian trolls to demean your country.

Food for thought.
Indian trolls speak their mind and I speak my mind. You guys endorse BAL stance and BAL foreign policies vis-a-vis India. This is what makes you guys squarely pro-Indian. But, you then come here to speak a few words against Indian trolls to prove something meaningless.

Please do not hide behind Indian stupid posters here. Better talk about BAL pro-India policies that you support all the time. In reality, to support BAL or Hasina Bibi itself is supporting India.

Indian trolls speak their mind and I speak my mind. You guys endorse BAL stance and BAL foreign policies vis-a-vis India. This is what makes you guys squarely pro-Indian. But, you then come here to speak a few words against Indian trolls to prove something meaningless.

Please do not hide behind Indian stupid posters here. Better talk about BAL pro-India policies that you support all the time. In reality, to support BAL or Hasina Bibi itself is supporting India.

Sure sure whatever cures your insomnia.

Everyone knows who you really are. So stop hiding behind this facade of being pro Bangladesh. You are anything but.

That's enough time wasted on you.

this never get old.

in regality slum dogs only know one sentence in response to white ppl..."phul support sir"
i think about this comment every day

1631379472222.png

Sure sure whatever cures your insomnia.

Everyone knows who you really are. So stop hiding behind this facade of being pro Bangladesh. You are anything but.

That's enough time wasted on you.
You are incessantly making personal attacks in every post. Will you stop it now and concentrate on the subjects of the threads?

I do not have to prove my patriotism to pathetic guys like you who have many things except patriotism. To you, Hasina Bibi is the most patriotic but she kowtows to your India all the time. And when I say this you rebuke me as a non-patriot. Not very strange for a BAL supporter.

Back
Top Bottom