What's new

FM angry over Turkey team ICT visit

Finally this Hammer-fist exposes his true opinions and leanings. Had always suspected he was a trouble making Awami ....

This is actually a very good question. Turkey is basically any ally of the US and since the Americans do not want to become directly involved in this ICT controversy that are getting Istanbul to do it instead. Pakistan cannot say anything because it would be harmful to the interests of the accused in the war crimes trials. Criticism coming from a moderate, powerful and influential Muslim country like Turkey would appear to be more acceptable and less easy for the AL to attack or counter.

Awami League thinks their world evolve around them and their master. Even their master will drop them when it comes to fight with Turkey. And If Turkey really wish to take them for a ride Awami thugs will not have any place to hide.

This is actually a very good question. Turkey is basically any ally of the US and since the Americans do not want to become directly involved in this ICT controversy that are getting Istanbul to do it instead. Pakistan cannot say anything because it would be harmful to the interests of the accused in the war crimes trials. Criticism coming from a moderate, powerful and influential Muslim country like Turkey would appear to be more acceptable and less easy for the AL to attack or counter.

Munshi Bhai, I want to know what's brewing behind. Awami Chamcha Hanif already fled. So do you see this scumbag Awami government overthrown or at least grab hasina by her fat neck.

You are a awami fanatics whining like bostir tokai. Even at abroad you could not get rid of Awami thuggishness. Erdogan and Gul run a country, when you attack someone like that you deserve the same.

Once again I don't even address this Bangladesh-hating razakar terrorist fanatic and he attacks me unprovoked.

Idiot, you terrorists and fanatics lost the war in 1971 and you have hated Bangladesh ever since. You are using this forum to vent your hatred for Bangladesh, unfortunately for a terrorist Jamati fanatic like you Bangladesh is strong and can stand up to thugs like your fellow fundamentalists, Gul and Erdogan.

Awami League thinks their world evolve around them and their master. Even their master will drop them when it comes to fight with Turkey. And If Turkey really wish to take them for a ride Awami thugs will not have any place to hide.

Terrrorist Jamati fanatic and razakar.

Bangladeshis will decide what happens to Bangladesh and who leads it.

Extremists like you have always worked with foreign powers against Bangladesh, this time you are sucking up to Turkish fundamentalists.

Terrorists like you seek foreign help because you know electorally Jamat can never win an election in Bangladesh.

Once again I don't even address this Bangladesh-hating razakar terrorist fanatic and he attacks me unprovoked.

Idiot, you terrorists and fanatics lost the war in 1971 and you have hated Bangladesh ever since. You are using this forum to vent your hatred for Bangladesh, unfortunately for a terrorist Jamati Al-Qaeda fanatic like you Bangladesh is strong and can stand up to thugs like your fellow fundamentalists, Gul and Erdogan.

Al-Qaeda terrorist fanatics like you have always worked with foreign powers against Bangladesh, this time you are sucking up to Turkish fundamentalists.

Terrorists like you seek foreign help because you know electorally Jamat can never win an election in Bangladesh.

I like your posts in general. You don't always have to shoot from the waist buddy.

Finally this Hammer-fist exposes his true opinions and leanings. Had always suspected he was a trouble making Awami ....

1. I know someone who has connections to the DGFI and even they suspect that you are a RAW operative (I never said this publically on the forum as Indians became sick and tired of the mention of RAW) and use your anti-India rhetoric as a smokescreen.

2. Most of the stuff you write on this forum is nonsense and ridiculous e.g. Bangladesh siding with Russia in a new cold war when Bangladesh is heavily reliant upon the good will and generosity of the west for exports, without which it cannot survive.

Like your fellow radicals on this forum you seek to portray Bangladesh as constantly on the edge and unstable.

Bangladesh will be fine and our economy is doing well, despite the anger of razakars who to this day have still not got over their defeat in 1971 and hate Bangladesh with a burning passion.

Idiot, you terrorists and fanatics lost the war in 1971 and you have hated Bangladesh ever since. You are using this forum to vent your hatred for Bangladesh, unfortunately for a terrorist Jamati fanatic like you Bangladesh is strong and can stand up to thugs like your fellow fundamentalists, Gul and Erdogan.

Extremists like you have always worked with foreign powers against Bangladesh, this time you are sucking up to Turkish fundamentalists.

All these attack are just repeat. Bosti you came from did not teach you other than these words? Too bad Awami thugs even cheated on you and left you in such miserable state.

I like your posts in general. You don't always have to shoot from the waist buddy.

You have a point but look at it from my angle.

1. I am generally polite and civilized and try to make meaningful and informative posts.

2. I criticize the Awami League regime for its misdeeds.

THEN...

thugs like Idune, Kobiraaz gang up on me...

so do Al-Zakir and M_Saint.

If you notice I never quote M_Saint or Al-Zakir or respond to them, yet they constantly quote me and attack me unprovoked (the reason why I don't respond to them is they are both victims of personal tragedies - I cannot disclose further but I know certain things about them - so I actually feel sorry for them and refuse to engage with them).

Idune and kobiraaz are examples of the reasons why Bangladesh faces the problems it does. Idune wants complete and total support for the BNP and complete and total hatred of the Awami League. If you do not follow that ideology he will then harass you, bully you, label you a "thug", an "Awami" and carry on bullying you and harassing you until you dare not provide any balance to his "BNP is wonderful, Awami League is totally evil" narrative.

Idune constantly attacks me on threads where I do not even mention him or address him. He seeks me out, targets me and then strikes.

I am sick and tired of this harassment.

The jamati gang on this forum i.e. Kobiraaz, Idune and others should not be allowed to harass posters like this.

All these attack are just repeat. Bosti you came from did not teach you other than these words? Too bad Awami thugs even cheated on you and left you in such miserable state.

1. The Bangladeshi security forces cracked down on extremists and terrorists a few years and even got notorious fundamentalist and terrorist "Bangla bhai".

2. Pakistani security forces are also dealing with terrorists and militants (supported by Pakistani Jamat e Islami).

Terrorists and fundamentalists have intellectually and ideologically nothing to offer Muslims including in Bangladesh and Pakistan and this is also evident in this forum where Jamati extremists like you and others lie, abuse, harass, insult but say nothing meaningful.

You are uncultured, dishonest and lacking in intellectual maturity which is why you are naturally inclined to extremism and Jamat.

You personalize everything and start off personal insults and attacks.

You harass posters.

Despite all this I am happy knowing that Bangladeshi security forces have cracked down on radical militants and terrorist supporters like you e.g. Bangla bhai, Hizbut Tahrir, Jamat.

Bangladesh is not a land for terrorists and extremists like you.

1. I know someone who has connections to the DGFI and even they suspect that you are a RAW operative (I never said this publically on the forum as Indians became sick and tired of the mention of RAW) and use your anti-India rhetoric as a smokescreen.

2. Most of the stuff you write on this forum is nonsense and ridiculous e.g. Bangladesh siding with Russia in a new cold war when Bangladesh is heavily reliant upon the good will and generosity of the west for exports, without which it cannot survive.

Like your fellow radicals on this forum you seek to portray Bangladesh as constantly on the edge and unstable.

Bangladesh will be fine and our economy is doing well, despite the anger of razakars who to this day have still not got over their defeat in 1971 and hate Bangladesh with a burning passion.

MBI Munshi is RAW agent, now that is epic.

1. The Bangladeshi security forces cracked down on extremists and terrorists a few years and even got notorious fundamentalist and terrorist "Bangla bhai".

2. Pakistani security forces are also dealing with terrorists and militants (supported by Pakistani Jamat e Islami).

Terrorists and fundamentalists have intellectually and ideologically nothing to offer Muslims including in Bangladesh and Pakistan and this is also evident in this forum where Jamati extremists like you and others lie, abuse, harass, insult but say nothing meaningful.

What realtion these have with Awami League angry at Turkey?

What realtion these have with Awami League angry at Turkey?

The relationship is this:

1. Current Turkish government is run by undercover fundamentalists who are ideological brothers of the extremist Jamat e Islami of Bangladesh and are now allied to extremists like you.

2. Despite AKP backing for Jamat and extremists like you, our security forces will deal with terrorism and extremism.

Our army smashed a Hizbut Tahrir coup this January.

Jamat thugs are in prison.

Bangla bhai was dealt with a few years back.

So Bangladeshis are kicking extremist butt...and giving you fanatics the beating of your lives.

_41408938_siddiqul_ap203.jpg

Bangla bhai, an anti-Bangladeshi terrorist, arrested by Bangladeshi security forces.

Masked+Hamas+militants+hold+a+banner+bearing+the+portrait+of+Turkish+Prime+Minister+Recep+Tayyip+Erdogan+and+the+Turkish+and+Palestinian+flags+during+a+rally+organized+by+the+Islamist.jpg

Poster of AKP thug and strongman, Erdogan, who is from an extreme fundamentalist background hated by millions of Turks and supports pseudo-Islamic extremists and thugs across the world. His regime has now started targeting Bangladesh.

Bangladesh will never bow down to extremists, terrorists or fundamentalists be they Arab or Turk.

Poster of AKP thug and strongman, Erdogan, who is from an extreme fundamentalist background hated by millions of Turks and supports pseudo-Islamic extremists and thugs across the world. His regime has now started targeting Bangladesh.

Show the proof of your claims about AKP and Turkish leadership.

thugs like Idune, Kobiraaz gang up on me...

so do Al-Zakir and M_Saint.

If you notice I never quote M_Saint or Al-Zakir or respond to them, yet they constantly quote me and attack me unprovoked (the reason why I don't respond to them is they are both victims of personal tragedies - I cannot disclose further but I know certain things about them - so I actually feel sorry for them and refuse to engage with them).

You are a Fasaadi bigot just like Awami league/la-hasina. You people totally divided the nation in the name of pro and anti liberation bullshit. Abbey who is anti-Bangladesh here? Did any of us speak against Bangladesh sovereignty? We are just anti-Awami league because it's bharat loving attitude. You need to come to your senses, expose Awamis looting and destructive foreign policies that is harming Bangladesh over all interest.

Bangla bhai, an anti-Bangladeshi terrorist, arrested by Bangladeshi security forces.

You forgot to mention he was arrested during BNP-Jamat government. Did you forget or hide it internationally?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom