What's new

Flying 'Maruti' car at Aero India this year

What is India?? India is No where in terms of Bridging gap between the developed and developing worlds in terms of technology... And this is a Pvt venture, they have started a New trend and a Possible market for such a Product in our country which certainly is a Thing to be proud of, dont you think?

Don't tell me you are kidding here of PDF

For bold part 1: India is SOME WHERE in terms of Bridging gap between the developed and developing worlds in terms of technology. thorium reactors, space program, IT....rings a bell??

For bold part 2: not for foreseeable future at least

You yourself has mentioned that we are not the first in showcasing flying car, then whats there to be proud of??? this ain't anything too complex to build, however, no harm to start new things

Don't tell me you are kidding here of PDF

For bold part 1: India is SOME WHERE in terms of Bridging gap between the developed and developing worlds in terms of technology. thorium reactors, space program, IT....rings a bell??

For bold part 2: not for foreseeable future at least

You yourself has mentioned that we are not the first in showcasing flying car, then whats there to be proud of??? this ain't anything too complex to build, however, no harm to start new things

Lets not get carried away, I dont want you to be proud, But I certainly am, I dint know You are a Master in Creating such things for you to be not proud but I certainly am a simple man who feels proud in each and every achievement of Ours ...

Flying Maruthi???

AERO+INDIA+-+LOT+V+%252816%2529.jpg

Aero Show with flying Maruti, what is the standard coming down to for Air Shows?

The standard is pretty damn good. F-18s, F-16s, Eurofighters, Griphen, C-17s, flying Maritis, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Aero Show with flying Maruti, what is the standard coming down to for Air Shows?

Ok Air show standard,here are some points right below for you -
1>biggest airshow in asia
2>neighbour snubbed even their delegates
3>neighbour still dreaming to have this kinda mega event with the turn of this century .. (finger crossed)
4>if you people could jump for so many days as pakistan made 1st gyrocopter or helicopter (watever you called that ) then why cant a common man jump for his true effort atleast for 5days and aero india is saluting this kinda effort and spirit by giving a chance to showcase .... :agree:

A $4500 machine with a little addition will fly..!! is it a small thing?

Do not look at price tag of the machines always, should appreciate innovations too.

A $4500 machine with a little addition will fly..!! is it a small thing?

Do not look at price tag of the machines always, should appreciate innovations too.

This is not an innovation, its a decades old concept--

This is not an innovation, its a decades old concept--

Just like gyrocopter discovered 50years back :haha:
as i said it's just a tribute to common man effort and spirit by orgnisers where world biggest aerospace participating.. Get it ?

Just like gyrocopter discovered 50years back :haha:
as i said it's just a tribute to common man effort and spirit by orgnisers where world biggest aerospace participating.. Get it ?

Yeah its always just like this and that and that and this-- Its always like some thing related to Pakistan-- Yeah I agree- and i understand--

btw-- I was talking about innovation-- Get it?

Come on....its obviously true. How can it be showcased if it is'nt? or its a must practice to doubt everything?

IMO, its nothing to be proud of as its just like a glider with engine. nothing new. All gliders can fly.

Are you nuts? I was thinking of giving my Maruti 800 to my son. Now I have changed my mind, I will get a 'flying kit' and get it installed to the car. Can you think of a better way to beat the traffic here in Delhi?

Back
Top Bottom