What's new

Fly Jinnah REVIEW: Low-Cost Airline in Pakistan

I can't say I agree yaar, you can't stop fools from doing foolish things. Indians were taking the piss out of recent floods, any opportunity they get they'll use.
I know this won't go well if things go wrong, and it's a name I would rather not risk disrespecting. But like you said, hopefully it'll be fine.
I understand where you are coming from. It is my mentality to focus on the positives instead of the negatives as long as the negatives aren't outweighing the positives. We should never let the fear of things going wrong take us over.

I understand where you are coming from. It is my mentality to focus on the positives instead of the negatives as long as the negatives aren't outweighing the positives. We should never let the fear of things going wrong take us over.

I'm very much in your positivity camp, regarding life in general, but there are few things that are just too close to heart, so protectionism creeps in. So, it's better to blow the horn, in case it has value, but by blowing the horn, you also learn.
Speaking out is never about preaching your truth to everyone else, it is about allowing others to see your version of the truth, and at the same time letting other versions into yourself.
Stay blessed.

I pretty much fear flying in any Pakistani airline.
8 planes crashed in 2021 none of them was pakistani
9 planes crashed in 2022 none of them was pakistani

do you scared of indian russian amercan chinese philpines indonesian because they were involved in last two years crashes ?

8 planes crashed in 2021 none of them was pakistani
9 planes crashed in 2022 none of them was pakistani

do you scared of indian russian amercan chinese philpines indonesian because they were involved in last two years crashes ?
Bhai, Pakistani airlines ghar pohanchati hain.
I'll be fine getting them to drop me at the airport :P

Bhai, Pakistani airlines ghar pohanchati hain.
I'll be fine getting them to drop me at the airport :P
after we have inciddents and reports now these s have nothing in hands sir

all of airlines maintenance A check D check are going to be b out of pakistan . regulators like EASA ICEO and insurance companies did not trust pakistani maintenance anymore .now a days the went dubai turkey EU far east for maintenance and checks .

after we have inciddents and reports now these s have nothing in hands sir

all of airlines maintenance A check D check are going to be b out of pakistan . regulators like EASA ICEO and insurance companies did not trust pakistani maintenance anymore .now a days the went dubai turkey EU far east for maintenance and checks .
Pretty sorry state, can't even get maintenance to certify an aircraft for flightworthiness.

Fly Jinnah is Pakistan's first low-cost carrier airline with the youngest fleet
As someone who is from this industry, always happy to see a new airline taking to the skies. I am always looking forward to new liveries, new interiors, new cabin crew uniforms and new on board menu.

Some names should not be used for silly commercial reasons
I agree with the sentiment. The name of a nation's founder should not be used for commercial purposes.

You do know Boeing, Dassault, Tupolev, Antonov and the likes used to be people's name as well, right?
It's not the same thing. They were the founders of their respective companies.

_______
For a layman, there is not much they can do to ascertain the safety of a new airline. Aviation incidents/ accidents are so rare that statistical evidence is of no use unless accumulated over a reasonably long period of time. The only proxy one may use is the credentials of the owners. If the owners are small time businessmen of the chindi chor variety, known to cut corners, I would avoid that airline. Safety is a culture and it flows from top to bottom and costs money. Penny pincher businessmen who think that they can turn profit using the methods they apply in their other businesses are not fit to own airlines.

I agree with the sentiment. The name of a nation's founder should not be used for commercial purposes.

100%.
But I didn't want to continue the discussion, so I let it die lol.

There's a different level of understanding amongst Pakistanis, including the overseas one, at all levels. But, it is what it is.
They prefer to cry afterwards, rather then give an issue due consideration to reach a sensible conclusion.

Its a stupid name for an airline, imagine the headlines when something goes wrong or a plane crashes. Jinnah has crashed, Jinnah this and Jinnah that, the name will be used to create endless silly memes.
Some names should not be used for silly commercial reasons, especially when you have so many other choices.

Simply lack of common sense. A lot has to be done to improve on the creativity front and this goes for AirSial as well. I means lmao for starters the logo looks like a cheap PCB logo.

You do know Boeing, Dassault, Tupolev, Antonov and the likes used to be people's name as well, right?

Are you serious? Those people you named had a role in the aviation sector either as business, pilots or as engineers.

Last edited:
Edgy clowns will always try to make memes out of everything, this shouldn't stop us from honouring great people. We should be positive and pray for FlyJinnah's success, FlyJinnah's success will bring more honour to Quaid-e-Azam's name.

I don't think there anyone who doubts the role of Jinnah as founder of Pakistan. Respect is one thing, creating a cult is another. Keep in mind we are a diverse country of diverse cultures and history of hardworking individuals in their respective fields. Not everything is Jinnah, Iqbal and Bhutto related and most definitely they have nothing to do with aviation.

Back
Top Bottom