What's new

Flu Has Disappeared Worldwide during the COVID Pandemic

No! It hasn't. Specially because of allergies. I myself have to take anti allergy medicine specially during this season otherwise it leads to flu and sneezing followed by Asthma.

No! It hasn't. Specially because of allergies. I myself have to take anti allergy medicine specially during this season otherwise it leads to flu and sneezing followed by Asthma.

My yearly flu hasn't come for the last two years.

cuz of social distancing...

Yes, that must be one of the things indicated by the article :
The reason, epidemiologists think, is that the public health measures taken to keep the coronavirus from spreading also stop the flu.

Flu are spread from person to person riding on dust. Dust is very small. They condense water vapor into water droplets which form clouds. Mask is no use against dust which go into mask when you breathe. Flu is here to stay since dawn of humanity.

I think the article is about viral flu, not about allergic runny nose and asthma.

I usually get sick atleast 2 or 3 times a year. But today i got the flu for the first time in over a year and a bit.

Back
Top Bottom