What's new

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - 50 dead and 53 injured

May this be the incident which results in Americans finally start implementing tougher gun laws and outlaw auto rifles for civis cuz thats the only way to prevent future incidents like this
This incident was a lone wolf type attack gun control is the only way to minimize future incidents like this
Civis cannot buy auto rifles, all of them are semi auto.

The killers father is a pro-indian afghan , the indian government has been supporting him

What surprised me is that Orlando, FL was with another High Profile Fatal Shooting just 2 days prior, singer Christina Grimmie was killed by a lone gunmen (which eventually shot himself death during the struggle with her brother), the local PD should have been on high alert due to this high profile incident, and still 50 people were killed which would suggest Police Mishandling the situation.

RIP to all the victim, both on the June 10 Shooting and June 12 Mass Shooting.

His fathers statement just seals the deal and clears the way for America's first Orange president.The irony is most Trump supporters are homophobic conservatives.

making fun of people with downs syndrome is not funny but since you and your fellow Indians are poorly educated , this is expected from you

The killers father is pro-indian afghan who has support form indian government for running anti-Pakistan not for profit durrand Jirga show

making fun of people with downs syndrome is not funny but since you and your fellow Indians are poorly educated , this is expected from you

The killers father is pro-indian afghan who has support form indian government for running anti-Pakistan not for profit durrand Jirga show

His father is a Afghan nationalist, and not a fan of Pakistan(What big surprise). You can find plenty of them on the internet. Most of these nationalist are beyond harmless. His son is a radicalized, already unstable character. There is a big difference. It's rather hilarious you bring an Indian angle into this, but not surprising. No one is going to take you seriously.

Provide enough proof about Indian Government link to his father and then talk about the syndrome Indians have

Thanks for deciding to open up. Problem is not Islam at the core of it or Muslims as there are 1.4 billion of them and everyone understands that. The problem is, the Muslim world hasn't taken care of their internal mess for decades. The Muslim leaders across the globe need to stand up, stand together and put toughest penalties on effing mullahs who teach others to go murder others. Killing isn't allowed in any religion. These innocent people in Orlando, were just enjoying the night the way their culture is used to. There was NO reason, whatsoever for them to see blood at a social gathering. Let alone, die off bullets as if they came to effing Afghanistan or Syria.

This problem is being ignored by the world. There needs to be toughest stance and punishments in laws (and enforced) by all Muslim governments to make sure no one provides these teachings and brainwashing to the youth. In that regards, there were recent laws passed by Bangladesh on this terrorism crap and they executed some large clerics who had been involved with this crap. I am not for execution of any human, no matter who they are. But this example shows someone is serious in making sure their society is safe from this mess of terrorism and from teachings that create terrorists. I think other countries should follow Bangladesh and create laws prohibiting extremism teachings (with serious punishments and not just talk)!!
It's great that we're talking about this iasue. The backwardness of the most muslim countries can be one the main problems but in this case and that of syed farooq, both individuals were born and raised in this country. Both individuals had access to the best resources and quality of life. And both decided to take innocent life away in a heartbeat without any consideration.

Meanwhile, the muslim immigrants from the backwards countries are busting their asses in this country diving cabs 20 hours a day, running halal food trucks on the corner seven days a week, doing minimal paying construction jobs here and there. Ain't none of them picking up Ar-15s to shoot up their work place or nightclubs. But well the integrated folks like you and many others consider them to be the problem.

Today, the same poor muslim work force will be ridiculed across this country and backlashed against to no fault of their own. As much of problem that many people think the poor and backward muslim population is they are never the ones to pull the trigger on anyone and commit acts of violence.

Prophet PBUH recommended it. Homosexuals got killed in the era of Caliphs. Just saying that ISIS type guys do have justifications for their killing from within the Islam. There was no issue as of today because they,muslims, were ignorant of their own religion as rightly pointed by Falcon29.
This post is not a challenge or confrontation, just thinking loud

Then this means chaos and what the death cults in all their manifestations claim is the true faith and I am the deviant one. I recall one radio conversation between a Pak army soldier and a TTP operative who responded that we kill you all including your women and children because we don’t consider you Muslims. This response was to the Hadith soldier quoted saying “Muslim is one from whom other Muslim is safe verbally and physically”.

Is any Muslim sanctioned to carry out the execution of gays, rapists, murderers, blasphemers and deviants in his own capacity? Is there a blanket approval for every faithful to resort to violence and deadly force? Is it not the authority of an Islamic government? In our country, the faithful already execute people on blasphemy, honour and sectarian bases so does sodomy also need to be added as an excuse as well?

I mentioned every potential target because the death cults are very generous in the helpful interpretation of sources of sheriah in their favour I only see chaos in the world where every faithful Muslim only sees violence & hatred as an expression of his faith. If this is the truth then I am a legitimate target for the death cult because I would rather defer the fate of such people to the Creator in the judgement day.

Dave Rubin
@daverubin
yesterday

Orlando Terror Attack is a Wake Up Call to Gays, Women, and You

Ugh, where to begin on a day like this? Really there is no other way than just to flat out say what happened. A radical Islamist murdered at least 50 people and wounded over 50 others at a gay club in Orlando. In America. In 2016.

50 innocent people are dead. Full stop. No need for questions or qualifications. This is abject horror on a scale that is becoming more and more common all over the globe from Paris to Brussels to Tel Aviv, and now Orlando. The more common it becomes the more dull we become to it. There is a new normal taking root and we must stop it now.

OK, now let me pause, and once again, for roughly the billionth time say that not all Muslims are terrorists. Muslims are people, and often hold beliefs as varying and inconsistent as people of any other religion or creed. Islam is a religion, a book with words, that can be, and often is used, as an excuse to murder innocent people. There is a difference between people and ideas, and it's the people who act on bad ideas whom we must be concerned about. I know I won't get any credit from the far left who cry 'Islamophobia!' every time I critique this set of ideas like I do any other, but they haven't beaten me into submission yet.

For the record, the word 'Islamophobia' was made up by the Muslim Brotherhood and has no real world meaning. A phobia is an irrational fear. If you are gay or or Jewish or female or a non-believer, there is nothing irrational about fearing Islam. This is a set of ideas which would have you killed or subjugated in a myriad of ways if interpreted literally, which is exactly what's being done in many places throughout the world.

Imagine if there was a political party that believed in forcing women to dress head to toe, endorsed throwing gays off roofs, and killing apostates who left the party. Every sane person, both left and right in America, would be rightfully against this backwards ideology. Yet for some reason, as a religion, this set of ideas gets a pass. And not only does it get a pass, it gets handled with kid gloves, tacitly endorsed or intentionally obfuscated by Western intellectuals. Of course, irony being what it is, Radical Islam will come for these apologists right after they're done with the gays, the women, and the other assorted infidels.

Today is Gay Pride here in West Hollywood where I live. It is possibly the biggest, most over the top, raucous gay pride parade there is in the entire world. West Hollywood itself is thought of as a 'gay city' with our rainbow crosswalks and endless gay bars and establishments. I'm proud to live in a city that not only stands for my rights as a human being, but actively celebrates them. After I write this I'm heading to the parade to take part in what was intended to be a giant party, but today becomes an act of defiance.

I will not sit quietly as backwards thinking and oppressive ideas take root in my city, my country, or my world. I will not be cowed by insincere cries of racism and bigotry when I stand up for the very liberal values that let me live as a free man. I will not be silenced out of fear of an ideology that would have me killed. I will not give an inch, because it will never stop taking.

I don't have the answer of how to stop Radical Islam and unlike most pundits on TV, online blowhards or Twitter warriors, I won't pretend to either. What I do know is that we must stand together to fight back an ideology that would happily send us back into the dark ages.

I hope, in the shadow of this monstrous event, that you too will take stock of the reality of the world as it is, not as you want it to be. It doesn't matter if you're black or white, Republican or Democrat, religious or atheist. The time to stand up for freedom is now. If you care about women, if you care about gays, if you care about free thinkers, or even if you only care about the ultimate minority, yourself, then you must fight for the right to live as a free human being.

The choice is yours.

https://www.allthink.com/1337197

All Abrahamic faith are clear on position regarding homosexuality, it has no relation to Middle East oil or Saudi Arabia or anything mate. I'm not anti-Islam, I equally criticize all these religions. I just believe humans no longer need these religions. And we can't claim everything is just 'extremist' interpretation, as if the God who made revealed this books made so many mistakes and wasn't sure what he is presenting.
I hear you (and agree mostly and thank you for your time) but I don't see it as a religious problem but a human behavioural problem

something else will replace this genocidal and violent tendency.. ultra nationalism, racism or anti-theism Gangez Khan or Nazis, Stalin didn't burden themselves from having to justify their genocides .. they termed it as a logical thing to do. its a human nature to become genocidal towards lesser races. A sense of superiority

when he is confident of being superior in every aspect then he must eliminate all lesser selves of his kind to purify the gene pool & so seeking absolution and perfection he seeks out to eliminate all lesser beings

oh by the way, this death cult is an experiment of our Western governments and their Arab Allies.. the top tier of Daesh consists of atheist members of Sadam's military. Islam is just a convenient mascot for them. its a happy coincidence for them that they find response and support among the Muslim extremists.

I will try to explain how Islam is different from other faiths in its dealing with extremists & literals.
let me end my argument with a short mention of a fight between Ali (4th Islamic caliph) and Kharjites.. who were absolute in their literal interpretation and saw no room for moderation and declared war on entire Islam (to them everyone else was a kafir who didn't accept their interpretation) they were defeated repeatedly over the course of history but resurfaced again and again and were predicted to resurface with black flags again to spill the blood like water.

religion is a tool of convenience. it was used successfully in Afghanistan against the soviets. and yet again it is being used perfectly against the last remaining pro Russian regimes (i.e Syria & Iran). I am sorry but I cant dispel my doubts about the authenticity of Daesh.. its a lab creature of world powers who are redrawing the middle eastern map. these scumbags wont stand a chance if the world power are sincere in taking them out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom