What's new

FLASH: India's Guided Pinaka rocket tested successfully again.

From Picture, It is clearly appears hitting a target 150 KM away and dust visible. Subah ka nasta Jeslmair main, , Dupar ka khana Jodh pur mai aur shyam ka khana delhi mai.

Too damn stupid to know the difference between range of a weapon and firepower demo.
That is called cheer leading. When they have nothing to show their own, they will show something of china.
Dhobi k kuttay jitni akal hai tuj mein... That belongs to PA... And i have posted our own MLRS pic.. now go moan in a corner.

Too damn stupid to know the difference between range of a weapon and firepower demo.

I have arranged a Pakistani teacher to teach me to reduce my stupidity. After all you guys are very smart and educated and you guys are well known all over for that.

I have arranged a Pakistani teacher to teach me to reduce my stupidity. After all you guys are very smart and educated and you guys are well known all over for that.

Lookin at ur IQ or should i say ur national average IQ ... any teacher would do.. now go shyt ur panties over pigeons,camels,balloons,jupiter and now dogs.

Lookin at ur IQ or should i say ur national average IQ ... any teacher would do.. now go shyt ur panties over pigeons,camels,balloons,jupiter and now dogs.

I praised you guys and you exposed your born and bought up which was not required. It is known to everybody.

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg
Why are you insulting Japan?I thought you two are good friends,good enough to tell Japanese script as Chinese.:omghaha:

Pakistan makes the most sophisticated breakthrough in missile technology ever in South Asian region, and conducts MIRVed missile test...india responds by firing failure artillery rounds :rofl::lol::lol:

What a response!!!

Backward and poor indians can't match us. I feel bad for poor indians stuck in a shithole

120 KM pinaka in making with guidance. It will carru 250 KG high explosive to enemy targets and hit it with a great accuracy. It will be like firing a 12 missile salve with a great accuracy.
Means like dropping 12 250km guided bombs. Is it possible to mount cluster of Cluster bombs in its war head? Or pairing with Mines? Which will give decent force multi ply

I praised you guys and you exposed your born and bought up which was not required. It is known to everybody.
I know ur kind... lowest of the low... typical vile baniya mentality.. as for "bought up" (its brought up... so much foreducation).. I barely replied the way your kind understands... from "cheerleadin to moaning" wont change the reality.. so now do change your soiled pan...

TC

Pakistan makes the most sophisticated breakthrough in missile technology ever in South Asian region, and conducts MIRVed missile test...india responds by firing failure artillery rounds :rofl::lol::lol:

What a response!!!

Backward and poor indians can't match us. I feel bad for poor indians stuck in a shithole
lol, just checked first , if even the missile has MIRV inside? or just blank and proved successful even after blasted in mid way like previously?
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/01/28/asia-pacific/norths-missiles-tied-to-musharraf-blunder/

lol , these round will kill lot of PAK soldiers in Siachin and mountain peaks....

Its not long enough to hit Islamabad though, need to increase distance. Good enough for Lahore though.

Trying to hit a city with rocket :D.... buahahhahahhahaha.... Then Agni Prithvi ko OLX pay bech day :D

Means like dropping 12 250km guided bombs. Is it possible to mount cluster of Cluster bombs in its war head? Or pairing with Mines? Which will give decent force multi ply

yes everything you said is possible.

I know ur kind... lowest of the low... typical vile baniya mentality.. as for "bought up" (its brought up... so much foreducation).. I barely replied the way your kind understands... from "cheerleadin to moaning" wont change the reality.. so now do change your soiled pan...

TC

You know my kind? I hope you know yours also. Many of your brethren has a big misunderstanding their kind.

After two back to back and new missiles tests by Pakistan, people would ask if India is under the pump and feeling under pressure to show-off something?.

It may not be related but from the face of it, looks like Indians are feeling pressure and want to show off the toys they have. No harm in doing that but this shows Indians are under stress.

After two back to back and new missiles tests by Pakistan, people would ask if India is under the pump and feeling under pressure to show-off something?.

It may not be related but from the face of it, looks like Indians are feeling pressure and want to show off the toys they have. No harm in doing that but this shows Indians are under stress.

You said it right. We are very very scarred.

Back
Top Bottom