What's new

FLASH: India's Guided Pinaka rocket tested successfully again.

You said it right. We are very very scarred.

Its understandable mate... Submarine Launched cruise missile covers every corner of India from a side which you can never block and MIRV has neutralised Indian defensive drams in one shot.

I feel for you but there is nothing you can do. If you attack Pakistan, you should be 100% sure you will treated the same. Go ask your mad leaders to keep their madness within... else, you know what's coming and there no hiding place anymore.

Its understandable mate... Submarine Launched cruise missile covers every corner of India from a side which you can never block and MIRV has neutralised Indian defensive drams in one shot.

And photoshopped missile test is even more scary.
I feel for you but there is nothing you can do. If you attack Pakistan, you should be 100% sure you will treated the same. Go ask your Mad Leaders to keep their madness within... Else, you know what's coming and there no hiding place anymore.

I appreciate your confidence even after 4 wars. If war breaks out, the result will not be any different.

funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

2894.jpg

If I am not wrong the pinaka mk1 was tested during kargil war and was an exemplary success. It was the Indian artillery and rockets that caused maximum damage during that war.
This is great News for domestic defence manufacturing, and should reduce India's dependence on imports.

And photoshopped missile test is even more scary.

Isn't entire Pakistan a Photoshop to you? Let me wake you up.. you are in a Pakistani defence forum, so are you living inside Photoshop? May be as a Blur Tool?

upload_2017-1-25_18-57-6.png

It's pathetic enough you guys create a new thread every time you test-fired a missile, now a freaking MRL test? What's next, a new bullet? Don't you have anything more significant to cheer for?

It's pathetic enough you guys create a new thread every time you test-fired a missile, now a freaking MRL test? What's next, a new bullet? Don't you have anything more significant to cheer for?

why you need to troll in every India related thread?

why not just ignore India related threads?

Why are you here then? It's a defence forum for a reason. Yes, it could be a new bullet, still defence related, get over it.

If Islamabad is destroyed, then New Delhi will cease to exist.
177528.jpg

If New Delhi does not exist then so doesn't Beijing. :D We shower you with hydrogen bombs. Want to see how far you can go to support your proxy for war with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom