What's new

Five Uyghurs Killed in Third Straight Week of Fatal Shootings in Xinjiang C

Last edited by a moderator:
What I fail to understand is, why bring religion into the discussion of terrorism? Or is Islam represented by terrorism/terrorists?
I heard a Pakistani member mention, "It's not China's internal affair, but internal affair of Muslim world". Why bring religion to terror?
They could be Muslim/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu, but if they are branded as being terrorists, then what has religion got to do with it?
If a terrorist is identified as a Christian, I don't see Christians from around the world shouting/screaming and vowing for revenge. IMHO, please do not associate terror with religion. A guilty TERRORIST is a TERRORIST, RELIGION NO BAR.

What I fail to understand is, why bring religion into the discussion of terrorism? Or is Islam represented by terrorism/terrorists?
I heard a Pakistani member mention, "It's not China's internal affair, but internal affair of Muslim world". Why bring religion to terror?
They could be Muslim/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu, but if they are branded as being terrorists, then what has religion got to do with it?
If a terrorist is identified as a Christian, I don't see Christians from around the world shouting/screaming and vowing for revenge. IMHO, please do not associate terror with religion. A guilty TERRORIST is a TERRORIST, RELIGION NO BAR.

Mods., bann this guy...

They are freedom fighter , not terrorists..

That's what I always feel delusory, in China, always call people by area never by ethnic or religious,"police arrest a steal group in Xinjiang" in news of Chinese, second day it will become abroad English news "China arrest a group muslims nere a mosque in Xinjiang";
Even now I still don't know why Saudi Arabia does not like Syria, do not they are all Arabian???

I havent look into the thread in detail but I trust we have great tolerance and respect towards our Muslim brothers / sisters in China - but that does not apply to separatists / terrorists!

Indians are actually quite ignorant about Islam, and only using this thread to score points.

Within Islam, you are obligated to be loyal to the country you live in as long as they do not denounce the supremacy of Allah swt the one and only creator.

Hui Muslims and other ethnic groups that are Muslim do not seem to be having a problem....

A criminal is a criminal, and a rapist a rapist. These things are not define by religion, but don't expect an Indian to understand. They think they are being funny with their propaganda.

The silence from the keepers of all Muslims here is deafening

I mean come on guys - you can't be so obvious ...:lol:

Whats your problem if chinese wants to kill a few muslims. Why do you care about them? Are you also some kinda muslim thats feeling the ummah pain?

So this is according to the "claim" of a Uyghur separatist organisation? :lol:

Is there any actual evidence, apart from the "word" of this Uyghur separatist organisation?

I thought not.

Yes the source is definitely shady. Also sepratists do tend to do propaganda so that the rest of the world supports their cause.

China should especially be aware of islamist separatists, they have perfected the art of propaganda. This might be new to you guys, but we have been dealing with these islamist sepratists in kashmir for a while now. They can only be dealt with an iron fist, and I admire the Chinese govt for the reaction these islamists get in China. I wish our govt had even1% of the balls that leaders in China have...

Exactly :cheers:

Some of the guys including mods here feel as if it is their birth right to rant about India, they don't care what is happening around the world to muslim brotherhood !!!

The truth is that they are never bothered about killing of Muslims. They play Muslim card selectively when is suits to their Political motive.

Indians are actually quite ignorant about Islam, and only using this thread to score points.

Within Islam, you are obligated to be loyal to the country you live in as long as they do not denounce the supremacy of Allah swt the one and only creator.

Hui Muslims and other ethnic groups that are Muslim do not seem to be having a problem....

A criminal is a criminal, and a rapist a rapist. These things are not define by religion, but don't expect an Indian to understand. They think they are being funny with their propaganda.

If this is true than I wonder how many Muslims are really Muslims...

You are a sad little hindu. Trying to manipulate a circumstance for your agenda. :rofl:

So what are Hindus in India doing to their own?

LOL.

Look at what you Hindus do to your own Hindu people.

Take a hike Indian. You have no right to talk about other nations as long as these things go on.

So I would like to say politely: Please **** off Indian. :lol:

I usually don't reply to intellectually challenged people but here it goes -
We have problems. We admit that and are working on it. Whether you like it/believe it/mock it/etc I don't give a rat's arse!
Now can you admit there are anything negative about your faith?
You are a sad little hindu. Trying to manipulate a circumstance for your agenda. :rofl:

LOL.

Take a hike Indian. You have no right to talk about other nations as long as these things go on.

LOL.

I will never say you are brainwashed Muslim.. Because it will lead a ban on me. This rolling game is I also don't support..

Here, Brahmins roll on plantain leaves - Times Of India

This article says that Brahmins (Teachers) also roll over Bahujan (worker class) leftover.

Back to your claim "True Muslim love there homeland". I disagree "A Muslim only care and love his/her version of Islam".. Many Muslims are hypocrites, when Muslim attack Kaffirs homeland, they are good Muslim. When Muslim attack Pakistan and China they become Bad Muslim..

What do you mean by little Hindu? If Human is made by your So called Allah, I am also his creation. Next time when you go to Madarsa , ask your Allah, why did he made "little Hindu"/"Evil Jew"..

Back
Top Bottom