What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

Uma never support terrorism and we dont need any american to tell us about how uma works. Yes chinese should put everyone of them in a dirty ditch and thats the way terrorists should be treated.
So can we expect similar views from Pakistanis on Ksahmir
Or you have double standards when you deal with China

@Martian2 posts is racist because he is taking the behavior of two individuals -- who happen to be Uyghur -- and claiming it to be a uniquely Uyghur behavior.

At the same time, he and others are ignoring similar behavior by Han people who killed scores of innocent bystanders with knives.

Like all racist comments, theirs also fail the basic test of scientific honesty and intellectual integrity.

What you say is normally fair enough, but the Uyghur have a history of racism (saying the Hui Muslims eat children, etc) and disproportionately commit "conventional" crimes as well. Lecturing us on racism will probably just intensify our dislike of Uyghurs.

While I don't necessarily agree with all his claims,Wholegrain sources his claims unlike you or many other members who love to engage in ad hominems.

You on the other hand spout various claims and have absolutely nothing to back it up.
很高兴看到有关心同胞的人。逛这里似乎都要成习惯了,闹心纠结啊。问我为什么来这里,喜欢军事?爱国?民族主义?好奇好到这里?似乎都有啊,但要说其他爱国反共真没有啊,真有也不会说啊,我爱国啊,沉默不行吗我,我自尊自律自强自潇洒看不到灯塔就没感受过光明吗我。就算是无理取闹,我也自觉的贴上爱国的自私啊,不想天天横向纵向的跟美国跟西方比啊,这样比我的国家不成怪胎了,这太伤我这种脑残粉自尊了,多事之秋,伤啊

So can we expect similar views from Pakistanis on Ksahmir
Or you have double standards when you deal with China

Its not about China buddy . . its about their own interest . . Of Course they have this double standard.

its a well know fact :coffee:

很高兴看到有关心同胞的人。逛这里似乎都要成习惯了,闹心纠结啊。问我为什么来这里,喜欢军事?爱国?民族主义?好奇好到这里?似乎都有啊,但要说其他爱国反共真没有啊,真有也不会说啊,我爱国啊,沉默不行吗我,我自尊自律自强自潇洒看不到灯塔就没感受过光明吗我。就算是无理取闹,我也自觉的贴上爱国的自私啊,不想天天横向纵向的跟美国跟西方比啊,这样比我的国家不成怪胎了,这太伤我这种脑残粉自尊了,多事之秋,伤啊
我的中文程度比不上其他人,有一點害羞.

華僑應該尊敬大陸,我覺得PRC有許多問題,但是老百姓比KMT和清代幸福多了.

我對軍事和民族主義沒有興趣,我來這個網站是因為越南人的歷史修正主義.

越南人都說華南是古越南的土地,和百越族是南方漢人的祖先.

我看到時覺的不可思議,火大了.

我不多說了,真的對不起我的中文程度很低.

我的中文程度比不上其他人,有一點害羞.

華僑應該尊敬大陸,我覺得PRC有許多問題,但是老百姓比KMT和清代幸福多了.

我對軍事和民族主義沒有興趣,我來這個網站是因為越南人的歷史修正主義.

越南人都說華南是古越南的土地,和百越族是南方漢人的祖先.

我看到時覺的不可思議,火大了.

我不多說了,真的對不起我的中文程度很低.
嘻嘻~~天亮了 我睡觉去了 ̄□ ̄||

What you say is normally fair enough, but the Uyghur have a history of racism (saying the Hui Muslims eat children, etc) and disproportionately commit "conventional" crimes as well. Lecturing us on racism will probably just intensify our dislike of Uyghurs.

I am not saying the Uyghurs are without fault. They will also need to accept others' point of view and understand what it means to live in a multiethinic, multicultural society.

They can't continue to live with an ancient mindset, focusing inwards and rejecting things that are different to them.

I thought China was free from terrorism and islamic extremism many years ago, now i am wrong. Did China really do something to harm some Islanmic's interest? Anyone tell me please?

The only thing China did to them was give them special privileges, which is wrong.

No, they are opportunists.

And they are the ones who will benefit the most if China is destabilized.

China has many enemies, but in the end, the one who gains the most from a weaker China is the USA.

Those anti-China groups and individuals, are all indirectly pushing forward American interests. Anyone who seeks to weaken China is helping America, whether they know it or not.

of course, no country can go toe to toe with direct military confrontation on Chinese soil. The next best thing is destabilize the country. An old trick but I'm sure if regular joes like us can see through this scheme, no doubt the ccp leaders can see through this too.

The only thing China did to them was give them special privileges, which is wrong.

of course, no country can go toe to toe with direct military confrontation on Chinese soil. The next best thing is destabilize the country. An old trick but I'm sure if regular joes like us can see through this scheme, no doubt the ccp leaders can see through this too.

True, special privilege make them think that they are free of law's punishment in China. You can't be too nice to someone, he will take it for granted. Same rule applies to Uyghurs.

China has been exerting great influence on middle east or some other Muslin countries, for natural resources like oil or for exporting infra-projects. I guess this move affect some groups' interests in those countries. There always be some conservative parties afraid of foreign capital. Think about the situation in late Qing. But China is more smart than West. China never interfere with their internal politics, which saves a lot of trouble. Just my guess, probably wrong, coz I'm not expert on international relations.

Last edited:
True, special privilege make them think that they are free of law's punishment in China. You can't be too nice to someone, he will take it for granted. Same rule applies to Uyghurs.

China has been exerting great influence on middle east or some other Muslin countries, for natural resources like oil or for exporting infra-projects. I guess this move affect some groups' interests in those countries. There always be some conservative parties afraid of foreign capital. Think about the situation in late Qing. Just my guess, probably wrong, coz I'm not expert on international relations.
Yup. A good rule of thumb, if they (west) hates you, you are doing the right thing for your country.

Last edited:
I am not saying the Uyghurs are without fault. They will also need to accept others' point of view and understand what it means to live in a multiethinic, multicultural society.

They can't continue to live with an ancient mindset, focusing inwards and rejecting things that are different to them.

They ought to own up to their real history, too. It should humble them.

Back
Top Bottom