What's new

Five killed as India military chopper crashes

I am still skeptical on this, don't smell any rat.
But, should the 3rd aircraft go down in a similar fashion near the Indo Chinese border, I would assume that China has mastered some kind of EMP or DEW technology.

If that being that, India would happen to be in a deep shik.

sad incident RIP solders . men in uniform are not personally should be consider enemy . they just follow the orders its natural man . shamefully our forum members went too low . those whom dead are already went from this world have some respect to them

Armed heli with 7 soldiers was definitely not carrying food.

It wasn't. From media reports, it was delivering kerosene supplies to forward posts - a typical usage scenario for helicopters in both the northern and north eastern sectors for the IAF.

BTW, the helicopter in question can usually carry 20-25 troops, as per its design. But this was a typical case of supply drop. The seven soldiers includes the pilot, flight engineer, loadmaster etc - a typical crew for an air maintenance mission.

Yes, to them its not crap indian pilots flying poorly maintained junk

Its chini electronic saazish

Have you ever conversed with PA or PAF pilots who do air maintenance sorties in the mountains? Do yourself a favor, and ask them about their opinions on IA/IAF pilots who do the same. It will be most illuminating, I assure you.

If I had "world enough and time", I would educate you about the nuances of flying in that terrain, about the heroics of the women and men who risk their lives every day to keep the troops supplied. But instead of us arguing, it would be far easier if you (and Indians) were to discuss this with people in the know - people from the respective services who actually fly and fight in those treacherous mountains.

Anybody who remarks that the IAF (or IA or PA or PAF) pilots who fly in that terrain and paradrop supplies to the jawans posted there are "crap pilots", have no clue what they are talking about. I reiterate my request to you - ask a military professional from you country, about her or his opinion about their counterpart. Surely, their opinion counts more than that of armchair air marshals such as yourself, who never saw the inside of a helo cabin.

22282099_2000449333546980_3406000656338432344_n.jpg

22405656_2000449410213639_3329019686274687422_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom