What's new

Five girls allegedly gang raped by border military police

This is definitely not what Mr Jinnah had envisioned.

Lets talk about Woman rights in India. It's the worst in India.
OK, let's talk about it....I'm all ears......

Some guys just can't digest their roti without mentioning the word 'INDIA'. WTF has India got to do with the shenanigans of the Fort Monroe police?
pumpkin-008.gif

Roybot you just got married, and already posting news about rapes and stuff, esp pretending like it doesnt happen in india :lol:

I have observed this in our society .. General public are still vary of police .. Colonial hang over is still there ..

i think thats is true for most countries barring a few. people will be wary of the cops.:)

Lets talk about Woman rights in India. It's the worst in India.

SHUT THE HELL UP! Its idiots like you who fuel scums, criminals, syatans like these policemen by simply ignoring their actions and pointing fingers at other.

These policemen should be hanged by their balls to death and all other personals present at the station should be jailed at least 10 years for letting this happen.

Key word is allegedly... and express tribune at it again.

BTW.. girls from Lahore wearing burqa and visiting far areas alone.... dosn't sound believable to me..

they could be visiting their family members or friends and even if they had boyfriends still does not give anyone any rights to lay their hands on them. and btw i thought you would have sense but they are wearing burqas to hide themselves from public.

Not sure but i think they may be sex worker.
Some groups are involved in the activity where they blackmails the person for money or for their own interest. DNA has lost its advantages as people uses condom these days.
Also few people(girls) uses this strategy to attract Human Right group as victim and to get citizenship in the Uk or other country.
Here sex workers also uses burka to hide their identity in the open public.

Don know how to react....Serious Issue with law and order...cannot deny this.

Armed personnel of the tribal belt had surrounded the police station of the border military police in Fort Monroe after the incident and restricted the criminals in the police station. They had not allowed the police to shift them to Dera Ghazi Khan for investigations.

SHUT THE HELL UP! Its idiots like you who fuel scums, criminals, syatans like these policemen by simply ignoring their actions and pointing fingers at other.

These policemen should be hanged by their balls to death and all other personals present at the station should be jailed at least 10 years for letting this happen.

they could be visiting their family members or friends and even if they had boyfriends still does not give anyone any rights to lay their hands on them. and btw i thought you would have sense but they are wearing burqas to hide themselves from public.

What i saw on TV they give there BAYAAN to doc and police and in court differently. So there is some thing Fishy about these Girls.

Hold your horses. The girls seems to be a bit fishy. There statement in the court and in front of the police is different.

If true a pretty shameful incident for the police department

Fort monroe is a baluch town.....and policemen raping women and tht too accompanied by 1 man .. sounds fishy.... hope justice is served.

Back
Top Bottom