What's new

Five countries the U.S. is screwing over

Meh, we have a trillion dollar GDP, and a population of Karachi.

And you can stand for 5 days and then the oil runs out.

and still follow USA like puppy in every war :lol:

All those pics...less than 24 dead.

fourum allow 8 pictures i can't post all together :lol:

How many? More than the Russians? More of your own troops have died in the WOT than the US.

And at the end of the day the Average American is living better then the average Afghan or Pakistani.

end of they day average AMERCAN has more stress then afghani pakistani or even japani :lol:

august-deadliest-month-troops-afghanistan-1324299343.jpg

death to invaders :yahoo:

you should be happy we didn't invade Pakistan right after 9/11

My dear ignorant brother, forget about invading our country (for a change you spoke the truth by saying "invade") i challenge you and your mighty macho army to take total control of only ONE of the following areas out of Karachi

1. Layari
2. Azizabad
3. Kati Pahari
4. Al Asif Square

As far as i am concerned each of these areas are good enough to make you guys forget about Black Hawk Dawn, Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam combined :)

Yes you can mass bomb these areas even drop a nuke, but when it comes to putting your foot soldiers on the ground they will learn a new definition of the word "gang bang" :)

My dear ignorant brother, forget about invading our country (for a change you spoke the truth by saying "invade") i challenge you and your mighty macho army to take total control of only ONE of the following areas out of Karachi

1. Layari
2. Azizabad
3. Kati Pahari
4. Al Asif Square

As far as i am concerned each of these areas are good enough to make you guys forget about Black Hawk Dawn, Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam combined :)

Yes you can mass bomb these areas even drop a nuke, but when it comes to putting your foot soldiers on the ground they will learn a new definition of the word "gang bang" :)

Well Duh. Do you think they didnt bomb nazi Germany to ashes before sending their men in? or Japan?

Seriously though, Can your country fight and take on the world like the germans did twice?

Well Duh. Do you think they didnt bomb nazi Germany to ashes before sending their men in? or Japan?

Seriously though, Can your country fight and take on the world like the germans did twice?

not country you dumb public which bang USA in Vietnam afghianstan somalia we are not like you guys wait for forces just look iraq war :rofl: public of liyari and streets of liyari is enough for USA :partay:

Pakistani-flags-cover-the-007.jpg
Wots that?

if we spend the money and wapons like you guys we have no single lose of life FC losing lifes ever haired FC? LOOK IT

not country you dumb public which bang USA in Vietnam afghianstan somalia we are not like you guys wait for forces just look iraq war :rofl: public of liyari and streets of liyari is enough for USA :partay:

You have just painted a picture of your city being like a columbian drug cartel controlled city.
That is not entirely something to be proud of.

I think the Japanese and Chinese have been fine warriors, yet none of their cities are like what you describe.

No...never "haired" an FC...sounds kinky.:confused:

No...never "haired" an FC...sounds kinky.:confused:

no bullet proof helmet no better guns no uniform nothing still fight any one come to harm pakistan and kill more taliban then USA :lol:

27047575.JPG

Frontier Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have just painted a picture of your city being like a columbian drug cartel controlled city.
That is not entirely something to be proud of.

I think the Japanese and Chinese have been fine warriors, yet none of their cities are like what you describe.
please send your McDonald army which you was threatening us :lol: we are happy eith these cities

30,000 dead, can't even manage an offensive (on own territory) 2000 in 10 years...foriegn country...1000's of miles from home....and killed FAR more Taliban

1. Layari
2. Azizabad
3. Kati Pahari
4. Al Asif Square

what the ppl of these places do when they hear drone attacks... they shld come and do something!!

nothing can be too kinky for u ****** dogs :partay:

Lol, you wish wierdo!:woot:

no bullet proof helmet no better guns no uniform nothing still fight any one come to harm pakistan and kill more taliban then USA :lol:

27047575.JPG

Frontier Corps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please send your McDonald army which you was threatening us :lol: we are happy eith these cities
no helmets? Wots that on their heads...cooking pots? And we know you guys are under-equiped and trained ...that's kind of our point...

you should be happy we didn't invade Pakistan right after 9/11

Are you a totally brain-dead Bigoted TROLL ?

If you don't have anything to contribute to the debate in a constructive way, why don't you crawl back in your trailer and keep your mouth shut. Easy to talk big from the safety of a keyboard.

My parents are a pack of asterix? Same too ya! (but the exclamation points were a low blow)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom