What's new

Five countries the U.S. is screwing over

You should be Happy that you army didnt invade Pakistan Directly as your Useless Army would have been chopped to Death.
Beleive we've had a few encounters....we didn't get chopped.

Your definition of the world is what? the West?

I have news for you.. guess what we are here to stay..and our numbers are only getting larger.

Meanwhile, you can continue to hate and whine.

Numbers don't mean much you should know that already. When you have Muslims killing other Muslims. Just like in Syria and in other countries. No unification at all. Even in Pakistan. Have there been more Muslims been killed in the bombings? More mosques being blown up?

Yehan ke gora look ko nahi peta us ka baab, or ami khon hain.

We have an employ.. she has 5 kids.. she doesn't know who the fathers of over half are. :rofl:

Your mother dresses you funny:P

i don't care muslims :lol: 9/11 done by pakistanis? any pakistani involvement ?

You don't care about Muslims? Thats cold, even to me. Wonder why Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan. Got any clues? It seems to me that most terrorists are heading to Pakistan for training. Must be something going on there.

Hate is a strong word as my better half says. I'm not gonna use the standard argument that I don't hate all americans and that I have american friends (I do, but I tell them that they're dumbasses to have the mega-dumbasses they have on top, they really don't have a choice when it comes to electing a government, it's either the devil or the deep sea, or as of recently retarded Teabaggers. But then it's their responsibility that whoever is in power is in power (past, present & future). I just happen to call bullsh!t wherever I see it.

To put it into perspective for you. America has been around for about 236 years, and has been at war with one nation or the other for about 210+ years out of that number. That's about 89% of it's existence. Even a nation state like China, with all the disputes they have, has not engaged in offensive conflict since it's birth that would result in a percentage like that.

funny-America-war-list.jpg

Your argument is based on the premise that all wars are bad for a country.

Here is how I see it - U.S has expanded or gained through these wars. For example,

1812 war - End of native Indian independent nation and American territory expansion.
1846 Mexican American war - American border expanded till Rio Grande.
1898 - Spanish American War - America gained U.S territories like Puerto Rico, Guam.
First world war result - GDP increase of U.S
Second world war result - U.S establishes itself as one of the 2 super powers.

So you see they are not exactly dumbasses.

Your argument is based on the premise that all wars are bad for a country.

Here is how I see it - U.S has expanded or gained through these wars. For example,

1812 war - End of native Indian independent nation and American territory expansion. (key word here is end of, and now the natives are treated like sh!t)

1846 Mexican American war - American boundary expanded till Rio Grande. (INVASION of Mexico, again offensive, and now even Mexican naturalized Americans are looked upon as second class citizens)1898 - Spanish American War - America gained U.S territories like Puerto Rico, Guam. (again american INTERVENTION)

First world war result - GDP increase of U.S (Granted the war was needed to defeat the Austria-Hungary, Germany and the Ottoman empire, but one aggressor beating another aggressor does not excuse their corporate bloodthirstiness in the name of delivering 'freedom'.)
Second world war result - U.S establishes itself as one of the 2 super powers. (Firstly the erstwhile Soviet Union must share a part of the blame here, these two countries kept the two Koreas apart, secondly they almost kept Vietnam apart, let's not forget the invasion of Panama when their sponsored drug lord incumbent leader went a little naughty on them. Power corrupts and it has spread like cancer to every nook and cranny of the governmental behemoth that is the guarantor of 'freedom'.)

So you see they are not exactly dumbasses.

in my honest opinion, they've been behaving that way for quite a while.

You don't care about Muslims? Thats cold, even to me. Wonder why Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan. Got any clues? It seems to me that most terrorists are heading to Pakistan for training. Must be something going on there.

Then better pick wars you can win. Not just the battles!

Beleive we've had a few encounters....we didn't get chopped.

You mean when you SO CALLED came to pickup B.laden? Thats not like really visiting us, is it?
You were in such hurry you even messedup and left one of your helicopters in PK: US Navy Seals Stealth Helicopter Crash - Osama Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan - YouTube

Stick around alittle longer next time. Our nation will welcome your invading trops to pk with:

Tumhari antare nikal ke kutto ko khila dee ge.

Then better pick wars you can win. Not just the battles!

You mean when you SO CALLED came to pickup B.laden? Thats not like really visiting us, is it?
You were in such hurry you even messedup and left one of your helicopters in PK: US Navy Seals Stealth Helicopter Crash - Osama Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan - YouTube

Stick around alittle longer next time. Our soliders and nation will welcome your invading trops to pk with:

If I recall...a lot of Pakistanis came north to play with our troops at the begining og the Afghan war...how are those battalions doing? where do they operate?

If I recall...a lot of Pakistanis came north to play with our troops at the begining og the Afghan war...how are those battalions doing? where do they operate?

Topic became US invading PK. Not play with your troops! So just telling you
what you could expect.

yes at least we stand not like Canada a puppet buffer state of USA :tdown:
Buffer against whom, genius? They only border the US. You do know what a "buffer" state is....right?:disagree:

Topic is US invading PK. Not play with your troops! So just telling you
what you could expect.
We know what to expect. The Indians told us.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom