What's new

Fist fight breaks out between Indian passengers on Thai Smile Airways flight

Solidify

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now Indian people are intolerant towards other Foreign nationals to show their ugly side at every opportunity.
From the video it shows A north Indian getting punches from several south Indians.
Modi India has proven to be violent rhetoric and brought upon themselves this International incident aboard a Flight. With Indians one has to be alert at all times if sitting next to them, unlike other more friendly citizens of world.

Source https://news.yahoo.com/fist-fight-breaks-between-angry-124419135.html

Last edited:
Now Indian people are intolerant towards other Foreign nationals to show their ugly side at every opportunity.
From the video it shows A north Indian getting punches from several south Indians.
Modi India has proven to be violent rhetoric and brought upon themselves this International incident aboard a Flight. With Indians one has to be alert at all times if sitting next to them, unlike other more friendly citizens of world.

Junk, this is a fight between the carriers on a flight from Thailand to Kolkata. These flights are notorious of carries bringing goods from Thailand to Kolkata

The incident, though unfortunate, looks quite mild by comparison to some incidents I have seen (on TV) on both U.S. and other Carriers.

May I ask were you looking for fully weaponized Armed exchange of fire on international commercial flight front of innocent civilians??
no I was looking for this.....

A violent fight is a fight.
There is no way to hide violence anywhere in Earth.
Indians a Toxic people, simply.
Just my observation, slapping rather then punching. Dont be insulted please

jahil people.

they'd have been quickly deboarded if the plane was still on the tarmac and had misdemeanor cases slapped against the lot of them, apart from not being allowed to fly for a while, and had fines slapped on them.. they're lucky its not an Indian carrier in India.

Where in the article did you find about them being North Indian and a South Indian. Do you realise that Kolkata is in the Eastern part of India?

The modern airline industry with the class system is highly conducive to such Indian behaviour as caste/class system governs most of their behaviour.

I wonder if you get an option of selecting caste of the air crew and seating selection based on whose considered touchable by who. I wonder if there is a Mahabhrata Airways

Where in the article did you find about them being North Indian and a South Indian. Do you realise that Kolkata is in the Eastern part of India?
harkatein hi poori north Indians waali hain :sarcastic:

sadly north Indians do have a bit of a reputation.. Punjabis top the list of offenders lol, then the usual suspects, Dilli wallas and their Haryanvi bros lol

international flight pe bhi maar pitai shuru, probably some in group lafda.. a lot of people will train it to Calcutta and get on a cheap flight to Bk (cheaper than del - bom), do a week of whoring.. and back home :laugh:

very cringe, but it is what it is.. over time well cultivated reputation hai :P

The modern airline industry with the class system is highly conducive to such Indian behaviour as caste/class system governs most of their behaviour.

I wonder if you get an option of selecting caste of the air crew and seating selection based on whose considered touchable by who. I wonder if there is a Mahabhrata Airways
looked like a narrow body short haul, a319/320/ B 737 something.. most budget carriers have cattle class all the way up and down, pay extra for emergency exit legroom (but they don't allow seniors or kids/frail looking women there)

looked like a narrow body short haul, a319/320/ B 737 something.. most budget carriers have cattle class all the way up and down, pay extra for emergency exit legroom (but they don't allow seniors or kids/frail looking women there)

You would imagine cattle class to be a greener pasture in India but Indian treatment of the bovine species is shocking.

I am NOT Indian first of all.
From outsider perspective to anyone everyone from India is an Indian,
whether South, North, East or West, simply.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom