What's new

First truce violation by Pakistan in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dominated them for a thousand years, my clan was richly rewarded by Babur for the help we provided, in raising the flag of the righteous on the soil of india.

you are rightfully proud of your ancestors, they played an important role in India's history.
question is, would they will feel proud of you?

razpak...

how many kicks you need on your a%%??

Bakwas. Mumbai toh bad India di tamki gaye tuuussss.

you are rightfully proud of your ancestors, they played an important role in India's history.
question is, would they will feel proud of you?

Wait I'll ask them. Yep Very Proud Indeed.

Wait I'll ask them. Yep Very Proud Indeed.

The Jatts in my village are true warriors. And they love Pakistan.

We dominated them for a thousand years, my clan was richly rewarded by Babur for the help we provided, in raising the flag of the righteous on the soil of india.

All for waste.. the valor and courage from your ancestors all faded away when some like you feared the Indians and ran away to what is often named among the failed states. However, credit must be due where required and in that regard its only the Indian Muslims who today represent true tolerant Islam in S Asia :).

i'm sure of it. remind me how big was their indian empire, and how big is pakistan.

It's always an uphill struggle when you fight for a just cause.

All for waste.. the valor and courage from your ancestors all faded away when some like you feared the Indians and ran away to what is often named among the failed states. However, credit must be due where required and in that regard its only the Indian Muslims who today represent true tolerant Islam.

True. They are so tolerant that they allow getting raped and burned without so much as blinking.

Kashmiris, the people of my ancestors are the actual brave ones.

The Jatts in my village are true warriors. And they love Pakistan.

Bro we send our boys and girls to defend Pakistan against the evil of india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom