What's new

First Super Tucano aircraft roll out for Afganistan.

When the Soviet Union left Afghanistan, they gave the Afghan Government around 2,000 SCUD-B ballistic missiles between 1987-1989 - 17 of which also hit Pakistan. While the United States is hitting the Afghans Super Tucanos.

If NATO could not stop Taliban after 13-years of military campaign, Afghans with their superior Tucanos going to do so on their own?

I have yet to see the Taliban taken over the country and capitol Kabul. The Taliban always claim about Spring Offensive each year launching from Pakistan and Pakistan is fighting them. You know insurgencies can last for decades. For example, FARC in South America. Has FARC taken over Colombia? Nope.

I have yet to see the Taliban taken over the country and capitol Kabul. The Taliban always claim about Spring Offensive each year launching from Pakistan and Pakistan is fighting them. You know insurgencies can last for decades. For example, FARC in South America. Has FARC taken over Colombia? Nope.

Pakistan is fighting the Taliban? Which Taliban exactly, the Afghan Taliban of Mullah Omar or the Pakistani Taliban known as Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP)?

So far, I've not seen Pakistan fight the Afghan Taliban a single day since 2001 unless you can enlighten me otherwise.

Afghanis operating Tucano's, this is going to be fun.............. few months down the road, I'll be buying one for myself @ auction from a warlord! :D

@Horus @Oscar

Mate, if whole squadrons of F16's/F15's/FA18's couldn't help the Afghans for a decade, I don't think these aircraft will cut it either. They are nothing but feel good goodies for the Afghans, a going away trinket! :D

Yes but good for Afghanistan. Its also confirms that they will provide air support to Afghanistan and maintain few bases much beyond 2015.

so,you want entire details of arms induction by Afghanistan??why don't you file a RTI or something on that line in Afghan Assembly.

about arms supply,India never provides much details.its right groups who found that much arms were supplied to Myanmar secretly.India provided Helo,Trucks and Jeeps and other utility vehicles to Afghanistan.but its more like a hush hush affair.of course nobody brag about this things openly.its quite foolhardy that Karzai openly posted its wish list.

and about the quote you've posted,he said we don't want to sell from Arms inducted by India.thats why we're supplying via Russia.its not like we don't have the production capability.we supplied INSAS to Oman,which is their primary rifle.but we don't want INSAS or any Indian Arms to serve in Afghanistan.about Nato and USA,they didn't provide Tank,Arty or Helo(which we're going to provide) as they themselves fear that this weapons might find a way to Taliban.thats why even they bought Russian Helo(MI-17) and other platforms.

but it is futile to argue with a member who belongs to a country who are fighting this civil war from opposite side.

I loled at all this BS...

Mate, if whole squadrons of F16's/F15's/FA18's couldn't help the Afghans for a decade, I don't think these aircraft will cut it either. They are nothing but feel good goodies for the Afghans, a going away trinket! :D
Yaara I am not saying that insurgencies will be end anytime soon but few american bases in Afghanistan will definitely ensure that Taliban's won't control Afghanistan like after Soviets exit( they didn't maintained any bases neither supported Afghanistan financially) but case is different once BSA is signed.
I firmly believe that Taliban can't be defeated completely but definitely controlled and after failing to do first, USA is all set to control them.

Well, that is all good for Pakistan! :D

Yaara I am not saying that insurgencies will be end anytime soon but few american bases in Afghanistan will definitely ensure that Taliban's won't control Afghanistan like after Soviets exit( they didn't maintained any bases neither supported Afghanistan financially) but case is different once BSA is signed.
I firmly believe that Taliban can't be defeated completely but definitely controlled and after failing to do first, USA is all set to control them.

If I'm an Idiot,what are you bud??

Im the guy who bashes dimwitted trolls with big mouths and small brains..

can't back up own claim,yet jump into a discussion for trolling purpose,shows your place.

the only one making BS claims here is you... incase you forgot... and yeah they are full of shittt!

you post articles that make you look stupid instead of proving anything... and than the 4 paragraphs full of crap.. i mean come on kid you could do better.

Im the guy who bashes dimwitted trolls with big mouths and small brains..

the only one making BS claims here is you... incase you forgot... and yeah they are full of shittt!

you post articles that make you look stupid instead of proving anything... and than the 4 paragraphs full of crap.. i mean come on kid you could do better.

no thanks.I barely engage low quality trolls like you.I've better things to do.because I always remember......

You can’t win an argument with a troll.........................

How to Deal with Trolls

time to delete all the comments,which I've wasted on you..

no thanks.I barely engage low quality trolls like you.I've better things to do.because I always remember......

You can’t win an argument with a troll.........................

How to Deal with Trolls

time to delete all the comments,which I've wasted on you..

your "quality" posts:
GR!FF!N

Watch yourself "bitchin" in this very thread (your first quality post) :

some comments above are hilarious...

126368_86e92bf767a9d82494dd322a024ae987.jpg

it carries guns,guided bombs,rockets,a2a missiles,AGM missiles..it is more than enough to @$$fkuc talibastards..

as some guys were pricking Afghanistan for not having modern airforce,its mainly due to Pakistan's b!tch!ng USA is not going to provide them tanks,arty and other heavier equipments.

Source: First Super Tucano aircraft roll out for Afganistan.

First Super Tucano aircraft roll out for Afganistan.

You dim witted potty mouthed low life troll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom