What's new

First Project-15B Bangalore-class DDG hull : satellite pics

I gave you a f$%^&*( link man! Range I give a damn. If my ship can survive a missile hit I'm happy.

Everything matters man,,,,chinese can keep the aircraft effectively at bay with range of 200 km plus.
Additionally they have double the number of missiles than us,,,everything matters.

We have some advantages,,they too have some

Yup they got the l-band aesa

110710vrldrjlz5xtmtjmj.jpg.thumb.jpg

While we under some mysterious circumstances thought this was enough.........:mad:

LW08.jpg

Propaganda ministry. Dont believe everything.

Everything matters man,,,,chinese can keep the aircraft effectively at bay with range of 200 km plus.
Additionally they have double the number of missiles than us,,,everything matters.

We have some advantages,,they too have some

If they fire the missile we intercept. If plane comes too close bam!

Propaganda ministry. Dont believe everything.

No the mockups are usually true. But seeing how big it is. will take time.

@spectribution No models are for the IN, there is still scope for picking which one to go with since the same was done for the 15As even after the hull and the ship's structure were significantly complete.

In fact the original model (yes the physical scale model of the 15A) did not have a MF-STAR or the Barak-8 VLU since the IN had still not conclusively decided to opt for it.

Similarly, to some extent the VLU farm arrangement can be tinkered with even now on the ships being built, in fact the NDB has a long history of changing requirements or demanding new fitment in the middle.

Below, the original model of the Kolkatas:-

P15a.jpg

Note, the absence of the MF-STAR and ergo the Barak-8s.

Really,,,!!
There is a 11 page thread going on and u think its a propaganda!!

wow:eek:

They have a propaganda ministry for ppl like you. You dont have a shred of clue what goes inside that thing. I would say typical .....

@spectribution No models are for the IN, there is still scope for picking which one to go with since the same was done for the 15As even after the hull and the ship's structure were significantly complete.

In fact the original model (yes the physical scale model of the 15A) did not have a MF-STAR or the Barak-8 VLU since the IN had still not conclusively decided to opt for it.

Similarly, to some extent the VLU farm arrangement can be tinkered with even now on the ships being built, in fact the NDB has a long history of changing requirements or demanding new fitment in the middle.

I noticed one thing though, last time no mention of main gun, now there is. Seems they are updating profile of ship.
Now radar is ready and so is everything. I think that 64 VLS thing was IN's suggestion. they asked MDL to present the idea.

@Armstrong Nope, finals group-1 coming in 4 months, no work, chutti! :p:

They have a propaganda ministry for ppl like you. You dont have a shred of clue what goes inside that thing. I would say typical .....

They've built and operationalized their own APAR, so yes a L-BAND ASR is the next logical step, HIGHLY UNLIKELY that the above is propaganda.

I noticed one thing though, last time no mention of main gun, now there is. Seems they are updating profile of ship.
Now radar is ready and so is everything. I think that 64 VLS thing was IN's suggestion. they asked MDL to present the idea.

No one knows, no need to speculate who's idea it was or even if this will stick. But the model at least will exist.

Not one person will agree with u on this
Ask @Dillinger
or anyone

They already have aesas in type 052c and 052d and its a well known fact:lol:
Now their vsr is an l-band aesa too,,,and that was a photograph,not a sketch btw:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom