What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

You banned RT .. what are you afraid they will show ?
Not any news thats for sure. I have been watching Russia Today for years. Please dont pretend RTs main function wasnt to target the west, mainly the US, UK and EU in that order. I have never seen a single article on RT criticising the russian political top. Its a construction meant to sneak disinformation out to the masses disguised as news coverage. Some true reporting, mixed with half truths and outright fabricated stories, meant to discredit everyone and everything the Kremlin didnt like.
But you dont seem too concerned about Russia only allowing state sponseret media in Russia. How come?

Last edited:
Not any news thats for sure. I have been watching Russia Today for years. Please dont pretend RTs main function wasnt to target the west, mainly the US, UK and EU in that order. I have never seen a single article on RT criticising the russian political top. Its a construction meant to sneak disinformation out to the masses disguised as news coverage. Some true reporting, mixed with half truths and outright fabricated stories, meant to discredit everyone and everything the Kremlin didnt like.
But you dont seem too concerned about Russia only allowing state sponseret media in Russia. How come?

This is how Americans teach Iraqis about morals, freedom , democracy, respect and good manners

IMG_7805.jpeg

Not the first time western systems have been defeated on the battlefield by Russian ATGMs...Turkish Leopards in Syria, Saudi Abrams/Emerati Leclercs in Yemen are recent examples of the same.

Not the first time western systems have been defeated on the battlefield by Russian ATGMs...Turkish Leopards in Syria, Saudi Abrams/Emerati Leclercs in Yemen are recent examples of the same.
Thousends of tanks and armored vehicles have been destroyed or disabled in Ukraine, mostly by mines, artillery, ATGMs and various shoulder launched anti armor systems. Leopards or Bradleys are not immune to that. The main advantage of western systems is they can be provided and resupplied.

Thousends of tanks and armored vehicles have been destroyed or disabled in Ukraine, mostly by mines, artillery, ATGMs and various shoulder launched anti armor systems. Leopards or Bradleys are not immune to that. The main advantage of western systems is they can be provided and resupplied.
They can take more punishment too. Much heavier than Russian T-90/72 etc. This is why in Iraq war, the US side did not suffer that many Abrams getting knocked out.

A lot of it comes down to employment tactics. Any armor without sufficient infantry or air cover is susceptible.

They can take more punishment too. Much heavier than Russian T-90/72 etc. This is why in Iraq war, the US side did not suffer that many Abrams getting knocked out.

A lot of it comes down to employment tactics. Any armor without sufficient infantry or air cover is susceptible.
I agree. But the ukrainians will have to do this offensive without aircover, and rely on infantry to pave the way for the armor break through russian defensive lines.
I believe the ukrainians really are in need of some capable surveillance drones providing real time assessment behind russian lines. They do have capable artillery systems, and should be able to destroy russian artillery in a ping pong duel along the front. But they need an equivalent to the russian Orlan 10 in order for the advantage in range and precision the ukrainians have to substitute for aircover.

Even leopard mbt is an easy prey without aps. We have seen it before in syria.

Back
Top Bottom