What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Says the fool who is still fighting Russia and couldn't cripple Russian economy after more than a year.

Americans cheerleaders are everywhere.

In other words, more cannon fodder.

All the Bradley crews survived and now they get new Bradley’s. Its like the first losses never happened.

Ukraine has gained more ground in the last week than Russia did the final six months in Bakhmut. All I heard from you for months was how Russia was moving forward and gaining ground. So is Ukraine moving forward and gaining ground? You can’t have it both ways Dalit :lol:

All the Bradley crews survived and now they get new Bradley’s. Its like the first losses never happened.

Ukraine has gained more ground in the last week than Russia did the final six months in Bakhmut. All I heard from you for months was how Russia was moving forward and gaining ground. So is Ukraine moving forward and gaining ground? You can’t have it both ways Dalit :lol:

We will see. Your Ukrainian brothers have supposedly started their offensive war LOL Let's see what they can do to recapture lost areas.

What’s Pakistan got to do with it?
Says the fool who is still fighting Russia and couldn't cripple Russian economy after more than a year.

Americans cheerleaders are everywhere.

In other words, more cannon fodder.
Lol if that helps you to cope

What you expect Russia to become like shit Pakistan lmao, Russia is always been a major power for centuries with shit load of natural resources. The fact that they are now dependent on china so much and becoming junior partner is pathetic not to mention Russian in general hate brown ppl like you lmao and love white Europeans since they consider them self part of Europe.

If they made a lot of sense, serious media platforms would probably pay good money for their expert opinion. But they have no credibility.

Where you born yesterday?

The mainstream stream is pumping more none sense than Dr Gobbels

We will see. Your Ukrainian brothers have supposedly started their offensive war LOL Let's see what they can do to recapture lost areas.

They are getting their butts kicked

What you expect Russia to become like shit Pakistan lmao, Russia is always been a major power for centuries with shit load of natural resources. The fact that they are now dependent on china so much and becoming junior partner is pathetic not to mention Russian in general hate brown ppl like you lmao and love white Europeans since they consider them self part of Europe.

The Ukrainians love brown people LOL Sure thing buddy. Ukrainians and Russians will hang your kind from the balls. I might survive considering I am Pashtun/Chitrali LOL

A Bengali cheerleading for Western countries LOL I heard that Hasina is crying about regime change in Bangladesh. Talking about shit...

Every second day you proudly post such news. To me, it tells a dark truth. Too much money and arms are being wasted in Ukraine. These arms are either not helping at all or there must be huge corruption. Billions and billions of tax money are being put in the Uktraine oven and the result is not satisfactory at all. Well, good for Americans if they can always print more money.

Every second day you proudly post such news. To me, it tells a dark truth. Too much money and arms are being wasted in Ukraine. These arms are either not helping at all or there must be huge corruption. Billions and billions of tax money are being put in the Uktaine oven and the result is not satisfactory at all. Well, good for Americans if they can always print more money.

These guys are being tested after a long while. The truth is that it will get only ugly from here on. China and Russia are powers that will be at loggerheads with the entire Western world. The Western world is having nightmares about China and Russia duo.

@LeGenD @waz

Reported for insulting.

These guys are being tested after a long while. The truth is that it will get only ugly from here on. China and Russia are powers that will be at loggerheads with the entire Western world. The Western world is having nightmares about China and Russia duo.
Add in Iran and North Korea.

The Ukrainians love brown people LOL Sure thing buddy. Ukrainians and Russians will hang your kind from the balls. I might survive considering I am Pashtun/Chitrali LOL

A Bengali cheerleading for Western countries LOL I heard that Hasina is crying about regime change in Bangladesh. Talking about shit...
Nah a pak like you sitting on west whinning about west is what hilarious. Of course Ukraine don’t like brown ppl but I don’t live there lmao

But you do live in west. What choice you have though go back to broke pak? Go to Russia where you will be treated as third class citizen lamo or china? Ha ha where Chinese will send you to concentration camps lol

That’s exactly why you will stay in west on well fare and bitch about west day and night and that’s just fucking hilarious lolz

Nah a pak like you sitting on west whinning about west is what hilarious. Of course Ukraine don’t like brown ppl but I don’t live there lmao

But you do live in west. What choice you have though go back to broke pak? Go to Russia where you will be treated as third class citizen lamo or china? Ha ha where Chinese will send you to concentration camps lol

That’s exactly why you will stay in west on well fare and bitch about west day and night and that’s just fucking hilarious lolz
How much are you getting paid troll? Is this you? Lol...

1686660334639.png

Where you born yesterday?

The mainstream stream is pumping more none sense than Dr Gobbels

They are getting their butts kicked
Sure, its all “fake news” unless it is being “reported” by some russian sponseret useful idiot reporting from the last page of the internet.

Sure, its all “fake news” unless it is being “reported” by some russian sponseret useful idiot reporting from the last page of the internet.

You banned RT .. what are you afraid they will show ?

Back
Top Bottom