What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

I believe this a first

Moving Bradley eats lancet and then ignited and completely destroyed

Lancet can not only hit moving targets but also destroy them

Not sure what it hit, but I doubt this was a Lancet strike. Looks more like a DIY drone. The language on the screen is english saying ”low battery” and Altitude. I find it hard to believe the russians would use english in its Lancet software. .. And the Lancet would have been captured on the footage from the other drone because of its size.
IMG_0560.jpeg

Previous Lancet strike.
IMG_0559.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure what it hit, but I doubt this was a Lancet strike. Looks more like a DIY drone. The language on the screen is english saying ”low battery” and Altitude. I find it hard to believe the russians would use english in its Lancet software. .. And the Lancet would have been captured on the footage from the other drone because of its size.
View attachment 948810

Previous Lancet strike.
View attachment 948811

ok lets break it down

you can clearly see the vehicle moving

the drone is a lancet by the clear shape of the fins

the vehicle was not damaged before hand and was moving at speed

the lancet hit the moving vehicle and then it seems to have caused a secondary explosion

this then fully destroys the vehicle

now if we look at it in reverse

the vehicle would not have fully exploded if there is no secondary explosion

there would be no secondary explosion if the lancet did not hit

therefore we can conclude that the vehicle was destroyed by the drone

the drone set of a series of chain of reactions which lead to the destruction of the vehicle

therefore it is safe to assume that the lancet fully destroyed and crippled a Bradley IFV while moving

now if you want to disagree that it wasn't a lancet but a DIY drone I am happy to agree to that

because basically that means that a less capable DIY drone took out a 27.6 ton NATO armoured vehicle which was moving at speed which by default gives the vehicle even less credibility than if it was hit by a the lancet drone which is a more capable drone the DIY drone you refer to

ok lets break it down

you can clearly see the vehicle moving

the drone is a lancet by the clear shape of the fins

the vehicle was not damaged before hand and was moving at speed

the lancet hit the moving vehicle and then it seems to have caused a secondary explosion

this then fully destroys the vehicle

now if we look at it in reverse

the vehicle would not have fully exploded if there is no secondary explosion

there would be no secondary explosion if the lancet did not hit

therefore we can conclude that the vehicle was destroyed by the drone

the drone set of a series of chain of reactions which lead to the destruction of the vehicle

therefore it is safe to assume that the lancet fully destroyed and crippled a Bradley IFV while moving

now if you want to disagree that it wasn't a lancet but a DIY drone I am happy to agree to that

because basically that means that a less capable DIY drone took out a 27.6 ton NATO armoured vehicle which was moving at speed which by default gives the vehicle even less credibility than if it was hit by a the lancet drone which is a more capable drone the DIY drone you refer to
You have to post a screenshot of “the drone is a Lancet by the clear shape of the fins”. It doesnt show an incomming drone when I watch the clip.
Notice the shelling going on in the background at 0.10, and the interrupted footage? That vehicle was clearly disabled by a FPV drone with a control unit not resembling a Lancet and then targetted by artillery.

You have to post a screenshot of “the drone is a Lancet by the clear shape of the fins”. It doesnt show an incomming drone when I watch the clip.
Notice the shelling going on in the background at 0.10, and the interrupted footage? That vehicle was clearly disabled by a FPV drone with a control unit not resembling a Lancet and then targetted by artillery.

if you insist on it not being hit by a drone I am sorry I have to insist in the opposite direction

if you insist on it not being hit by a drone I am sorry I have to insist in the opposite direction
I insist it wasnt a Lancet.
A drone did disable the vehicle, but it was most probably destroyed by artillery.

My question, beyond losses of few tanks, apc, drones - where that fight will take the world?
It is a major war in Europe after WW2 and between RF and NATO.
US is just blindly fanning this war, and UK and EU have jumped the bandwagon.
World is a much unsafe place now.

Read following post:

Ukraine is fighting to liberate its lands under Russian occupation.
NATO is supporting Ukraine.
Iran and China are supporting Russia.

This war is unjust, unfortunate, and unnecessary but Russia started it.

Read following post:

Ukraine is fighting to liberate its lands under Russian occupation.
NATO is supporting Ukraine.
Iran and China are supporting Russia.

This war is unjust, unfortunate, and unnecessary but Russia started it.
It is beyond just, unjust.
A war starts and flames expand.

But do recall Cuba missile crisis!
If one party forces other party?

This war approaching two years.
NATO will soon send F16s.
Escalation, escalation, ....

It is beyond just, unjust.
A war starts and flames expand.

But do recall Cuba missile crisis!
If one party forces other party?

This war approaching two years.
NATO will soon send F16s.
Escalation, escalation, ....

Really??? So to assist the defender is unjust but to support the aggressor is just? :hitwall:

So when a robber invaded you house, rapes your daughter and kills your wife and you try to defend them with a knife it is just to rip you off the knife in order to stop the violence?

Man, what twisted moral do you have. :crazy:

Last edited:
Really??? So do assist the defender is unjust but to support the aggressor is just?

So when a robber invaded you house, rapes your daughter and kills your wife and you try to defend them with a knife it is just to rip you off the knife in order to stop the violence?

Nan, what twisted moral do you have. :crazy:

so when Iran supplied weapons to Iraq to fight the US invasion of Iraq why was Iran called the axis of evil?

when Irans weapons were directly responsible for the deaths of over 2,400 invading Americans why did US say this is not allowed ?

why did they attack Iranian assets in the region when as you say Iran was simply helping its neighbour to fight a foreign aggression ?

oh wait I guess now you will say "oh what has Iraq and Iraq got to do with this"?

again you are a hypocrite and hypocrite dont see any logic

Back
Top Bottom