What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Maybe you should fact check your recycled claims.

the war has been a disaster for the West and NATO since day 1

they thought higher GDP meant they could take Russia out of the war early within a few weeks

after ISAF, NATO and US fled Afghanistan after being beaten in a 20 year war and US getting beat in Iraq they thought it was because those wars were not what NATO planned for

NATO was alway for Russia, and guess what? they couldn't even take out Russia so what is point of NATO

Russia has now got full support of Africa and Asia

Iran is way over confident and is really gearing up after peace talks with Saudi after China intervened

Israel is weaker and Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets in Southern Lebanon

now things are looking very very bad for US and they are getting desperate

Russia last night hit just 150metres from Romania a NATO member and no one batted a eye lid

terrible time for the Western policy makers, they are losing badly to 1 single nation called Russia

the war has been a disaster for the West and NATO since day 1

they thought higher GDP meant they could take Russia out of the war early within a few weeks

after ISAF, NATO and US fled Afghanistan after being beaten in a 20 year war and US getting beat in Iraq they thought it was because those wars were not what NATO planned for

NATO was alway for Russia, and guess what? they couldn't even take out Russia so what is point of NATO

Russia has now got full support of Africa and Asia

Iran is way over confident and is really gearing up after peace talks with Saudi after China intervened

Israel is weaker and Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets in Southern Lebanon

now things are looking very very bad for US and they are getting desperate

Russia last night hit just 150metres from Romania a NATO member and no one batted a eye lid

terrible time for the Western policy makers, they are losing badly to 1 single nation called Russia
NATO is a defensive alliance. Now try to rewrite your post not beating a strawman.

Im wondering if this Lancet was actually missing this Iris-T dummy.

I heard this fake rumor already you can see dents in the destroyed IRIS so no decoy

Western fanboys do anything these days to avoid embarrassment

Only it adds more embarrassment

we saw that in Yugoslavia and Libya
NATO did intervene during the yugoslavian ethnic cleansing of albanians without UN authorisation because Russia and China would veto. But in Libya NATO responded to UN resolution 1973.
Now tell me why this has anything to do with me reminding him that NATO is a defensive alliance, in respons to his claim of the ukrainian war being a disaster for NATO and NATO cant take out Russia.

I heard this fake rumor already you can see dents in the destroyed IRIS so no decoy

Western fanboys do anything these days to avoid embarrassment

Only it adds more embarrassment
Im not sure where to look, since no destroyed Iris-T is in the footage. The Lancet did actually miss its target .. pause and scroll back and forth, you will notice.

NATO did intervene during the yugoslavian ethnic cleansing of albanians without UN authorisation because Russia and China would veto. But in Libya NATO responded to UN resolution 1973.
Now tell me why this has anything to do with me reminding him that NATO is a defensive alliance, in respons to his claim of the ukrainian war being a disaster for NATO and NATO cant take out Russia.
where that resolution allowed attacking Libyan forces hundreds of kilometer away from any settelment. nato acted as airforce of rebels then explain how that can be considered a defensive act

where that resolution allowed attacking Libyan forces hundreds of kilometer away from any settelment. nato acted as airforce of rebels then explain how that can be considered a defensive act
Explain why you are mentioning Libya when I am addressing the allegation that Russia is fighting NATO and it doesnt dare do anything about Russia striking ukrainian territory.

Explain why you are mentioning Libya when I am addressing the allegation that Russia is fighting NATO and it doesnt dare do anything about Russia striking ukrainian territory.

oh so sorry we are not on topic

off course its got nothing to of with Ukraine and Russia since it doesnt fit the Western agenda

West bombs Libya its allowed

Russia bombs NATO oh not allowed

because of this hypocrisy whole of Africa supports Russia

Back
Top Bottom