What's new

First militants attack post autonomy revocation of IOK

I just got a video of ambush. One thing is for sure .... police and army guys look so untrained and scared I wouldn’t be surprised if they peed in their pants.... pervtic really
Share it

Asymmetric warfare will eventually end up in increased hostilities between Pakistan and India,there is simply no way it will help in Kashmiris getting freedo, from India.
Freedom is achieved through sacrifices, India has made it's intentions clear. Should they sit idol and watch their sisters and mothers raped, friends and family members killed or blinded by pellet guns. War with India is inevitable, anyone who thinks otherwise is living indenial mode

According to a local Kashmir media watchdog, 6 Indian Army soldiers of 44 Rashtriya Rifles unit are killed in an attack on army convoy by Hizbul Mujahideen militants in Shopian district.
Here's the original tweet:
It appears asymmetric warfare will put an end to Indian atrocities in the region. Plan should be If hundred cuts were to be inflicted than increase this by now thousands!
As war in Afghanistan winds down...Pakistan's Intel can pay full attention to Kashmir. Get ready to die in the valley

Share it

Freedom is achieved through sacrifices, India has made it's intentions clear. Should they sit idol and watch their sisters and mothers raped, friends and family members killed or blinded by pellet guns. War with India is inevitable, anyone who thinks otherwise is living indenial mode

How do I share video?
When I try to link it it says not allowed. Pics I can post but not the video

How do I share video?

Also there was a huge demonstration in Srinagar with live firing... Reuters reporting at least 10000 people camenout

According to a local Kashmir media watchdog, 6 Indian Army soldiers of 44 Rashtriya Rifles unit are killed in an attack on army convoy by Hizbul Mujahideen militants in Shopian district.
It appears asymmetric warfare will put an end to Indian atrocities in the region. Plan should be If hundred cuts were to be inflicted than increase this by now thousands!
Don't call them militants, they are mujahideen

How do I share video?

Also there was a huge demonstration in Srinagar with live firing... Reuters reporting at least 10000 people camenout
I don't know either, how to upload a video. Is it a link??

A thousand cuts begin with a small scratch
Viva la résistance

Asymmetric warfare will eventually end up in increased hostilities between Pakistan and India,there is simply no way it will help in Kashmiris getting freedo, from India.
Pakistan knows this game like the back of its hand. Dont you worry

They sud attack the rest of the india if they attack in kashmiries home then kashmiries sud go their home and make them feel like the same pain.
India sud play victim game but once kashmiries spread its gonna be belony.

Ethnic cleansing is going on in IoK. India cannot claim being victim now with 1 million soldiers for 8 million kashmiris. Kashmiris now will defend themselves.

But Zionist controlled media will claim India being the victim.

No attacks on indian army in kashmir should take place. They damage Kashmir cause.
Instead mujahideen should hit them all over india, where nothing is linked to kashmir.

Freedom fighters should keep the issue on boil. If you let peace reign then it only makes it easy for India to start implementing demographic changes forcibly, trafficking on kashmiri women. But a constant boil will keep them on the edges and prevent these things.

Back
Top Bottom