What's new

First Look At Indian Army’s New Cargo Drones For Ladakh

not really, punishment for desertion from the indian army under section 38 in The Army Act, 1950 is death unless the deserter is well connected then it can be seven years hard labor. anyone found guilty of harboring a deserter will also be imprisoned for seven years. their only escape is suicide.

then suicide rates must be all time high.

then suicide rates must be all time high.
I forgot to mention that if they suspect that someone knew or suspected that a soldier was thinking about deserting and don't report it, they get locked up for two years.
..................................................................................................................
"attempting" to desert "when under orders for active service" also carries death penalty.

what on earth does that even mean?

I forgot to mention that if they suspect that someone knew or suspected that a soldier was thinking about deserting and don't report it, they get locked up for two years.
..................................................................................................................
"attempting" to desert "when under orders for active service" also carries death penalty.

what on earth does that even mean?
Thanks for calling us cowards who would choose death rather than fighting

Thanks for calling us cowards who would choose death rather than fighting
stop lying please!
talking about deserters not the institution. the person I am replying to, claimed that desertions were all time high

stop lying please!
talking about deserters not the institution. the person I am replying to, claimed that desertions were all time high
Yeah and you liked his posts on suicides being on an all time high which means people are afraid of fighting as they can't do desertion which would lead to death they suicide to avoid fighting which means in a way desertion is High like I said thanks

Yeah and you liked his posts on suicides being an all time high like I said thanks
clicked on the wrong emoticon, now removed it. please remove yours from mine too.

oh and please get a dislike smiley installed too. btw are you my newest stalker? I can barely cope with the eagle now got me another one :(

Well the Chinese claim would somewhat be true if the Arm core(not a Chinese IP) there using would be manufactured in Taiwan , but if in Korean then its fine.

In globalized world you can't claim/own 100% IP

Back
Top Bottom