What's new

First Look At Futuristic Variant Of India's Tejas Fighter - Orca

Ok, firstly I have met poor families too both in India and in the US. Poverty and decency have nothing to do with each other.

Secondly , neither then nor today could you give me the NAME of a SINGLE 100% Pakistani moped manufacturer. Since there isn't any.

Keep that fact in mind and then talk about other countries making planes.

I guess lying , manipulation and insulting is part of your “normal” manners your family teaches you in India.
As for 100 percent no the highest figure I found was 95 percent.
By the way check your DNA profile.... we are all 90 percent ape..... what does it say us not being 100 percent human .

What this has to do with fighters,missiles and their sub-systems?

He is trying to prove that JF17 is only 55 percent Pakistani....
Typical Indian .... he is trying to check for sore throat by looking from the other end.....

Sorry I went away for few hours and I hear telescopic was making comments about proving that Pakistan makes moped !!!!!!

.....civilized world calls it a motorbike but anyways . To first answer you yes Pakistan until recent slow down was approaching 2 million units built with over 95 percent local components and over 100000 exported.
You told me to name one.... Here is Honda with 95 percent local parts and this report is from 2005 :

CAC4AF80-E69A-4644-BFA1-415F5A5A9D79.png

As for Teja it is more foreign than Infia..... basically Teja is a Khursa of India:.... the plane does know if it’s Indian or Russian/American/ French/Israeli/British/ Swidish.....
Heck it doesn’t even know if it meant to fly or be carried in a trawler ........

pathetic plane from a very pathetic nation.

Please stop feeding the troll. They already hijacked the thread and are further trying to derail. If they feel Pak's contribution is 55% and Tejas is made out of components being supplied by 50 different countries, let it be. You don't wanna correct your enemy when he's far from reality with brainwashed perceptions and living in a lala land
hey ignore everybody, Whoever do not want to believe and want to live in a fools paradise, let them be....

Tejas is 100% Indigenous Indian Designed and build.

Jai Hind
Bharat Mata ki Jai

Modi ki Jai, He is correcting last 70 years mistakes.
Modi hai to momkin hai

Mahan Yogi ki jai

It's interesting that HAL now wants to certify a jet fighter, but there are several underdeveloped jets now.

How do y’all receive the JF-17? The whole aircraft is shipped from China along with a dabba of green paint so PAC can paint it in PAF’s colors!!
And after the DABBA of green paint it becomes so lethal that our MIGHTY MR MODI also starts sh!tting green in his DHOTI and says, "agar RAFALE hota to tum ko dekh leta" ha ha

What are you smoking?
The engine making plan and work is there for as long as LCA is around .... that is only 50 years

Your engine developed with the help of French, USA and Russian exploded during test and that was pretty much it.

It provided poor thrust and was abandoned.

Later part of the Rafael deal involved letting French take over the engine project and let them develop Kevari engine. French refused saying this trash needs to be thrown in the garbage bin and they need to start from scratch.

so India approached American and bought engines for LCA.....

There is no active engine making in India going on and pretty much no one wants to develop for India ...

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.econo...jet-engine-crash/amp_articleshow/70684809.cms
lol, if the Americans, French, Russians sell the engine technology to India then how will they sell their own engines? Indians are !diots to think they will get engine technology from outside and they don't have the capability to develop in-house technology.

Sorry I went away for few hours and I hear telescopic was making comments about proving that Pakistan makes moped !!!!!!

.....civilized world calls it a motorbike but anyways . To first answer you yes Pakistan until recent slow down was approaching 2 million units built with over 95 percent local components and over 100000 exported.
You told me to name one.... Here is Honda with 95 percent local parts and this report is from 2005 :

View attachment 598146

As for Teja it is more foreign than Infia..... basically Teja is a Khursa of India:.... the plane does know if it’s Indian or Russian/American/ French/Israeli/British/ Swidish.....
Heck it doesn’t even know if it meant to fly or be carried in a trawler ........

pathetic plane from a very pathetic nation.
70 ccto 125 cc :p: that's the might of industrial complex of Pakistan and you guys are laughing at us.....

70 ccto 125 cc :p: that's the might of industrial complex of Pakistan and you guys are laughing at us.....
you forgot to mention 4++ generation jf17s for Nigeria and Myanmar and possibly Iran, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Malaysia also, but of course you will only be able to see when you take off the mighty HINDUTWA glasses from your eyes.

India has passed a stage when it used to take a long time to get freeze the design of any fighter aircraft. Now India has lots of data, programs , simulater and wind tunnel in place so as the manpower with lots of experience in designing and RND. Any future aircraft project from now onwards will not be a difficult task at all for India. India has now developed World class tadars and electronic Warfare suit as well. India has designed excellent smart bombs , anti airfield weapons, air to air missile as well as standoff weapons. Now almost all building blocks of Technology in the field of air warfare are in place except the engine where some building blocks are missing. Once India overcome this problems, India will have a full-fledged ecosystem in place in the field of of aerial warfare. From here toward, future of India in this area looks very bright.

When will India use that acquired/invented techs, last time they needed something they asked Israelis for spice bomb and a pilot.

Back
Top Bottom