What's new

First Kamra Made JF17 to Fly on 23rd Nov...

ISLAMABAD, Nov 17 (APP): The first state of the art JF-17 Thunder multi-role fighter plane produced in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra will roll out on Monday.
This will kick start a new era in Pak-China relationship, and aviation industry, an official source told APP here Tuesday. Both China as well as PAF attach a lot of importance to this project which is materializing after hectic and laborious efforts spread over almost a decade, he said.

The PAC has generated all the capability to produce the aircraft locally for its onward delivery to PAF besides materializing purchase orders from abroad.
The JF-17 Thunder a new generation, light-weight, all weather, day/night multi-role fighter aircraft with glass cockpit, hands-on-throttle-and-stick (HOTAS) controls and efficient man-machine interface will ensure a minimal pilot workload.
The maximum speed of Mach 1.6 and a high thrust-to-weight ratio will enable it to perform well in an air defence role. An ability to carry short- as well as long-range air-to-air missiles lends the aircraft a first shot capability.
In the surface attack role, a variety of weapons - conventional as well as precision-guided, a sophisticated avionics suite along with accurate weapon delivery system, ensure higher mission success rate.
An effective ECM suite will greatly enhance survivability of the platform. Its anticipated air-to-air refuelling capability will provide the JF-17 with more loiter time to safeguard the frontiers and the ability to deliver the required punch at distance.
It will replace the ageing fleets of A-5s, F-7Ps and the Mirages in the PAF inventory thus fulfiling a multi-role task.

You Guys can see 4 JF17 fighters in the following pic, just imagine when a full squadern will fly by the end of this year, and further imagine if 250-300 hundred of these brids will INSHA ALLAH fly by 2015, including Block-I, Block-II and Block-III...
f779c3d051237dc862b74921ecd8054a.jpg

Emo_Girl and Niazi Saab!

thanks for sharing the pictures, comrades!

:pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

You Guys can see 4 JF17 fighters in the following pic, just imagine when a full squadern will fly by the end of this year, and further imagine if 250-300 hundred of these brids will INSHA ALLAH fly by 2015, including Block-I, Block-II and Block-III...
f779c3d051237dc862b74921ecd8054a.jpg

is this a new or old picture?? I seem to see some small trails of smoke coming from the engine exhaust.

the earlier RD-93 engines were having this problem, though I believe it has been resolved a few years back.

any idea?

so is there gona be any opening ceremony coz its an historic event!
:pakistan::china::pakistan:

Indeed it will be historic. Almost certainly we can expect a press conference and display, maybe even a flight demo. CAS ACM RQ Suleman will likely speak on the occasion. There may even be Chinese dignitaries there. I expect one of either the Prime Minister, President or Defence Minister to attend as well.

My main concern is shoddy camera work. I have never liked the camera work of our news agencies when it comes to aerial displays. Even the 23rd March videos are generally badly shaking and out of focus. Another point of debate would be whether the first JF-17 will be colored in a special paint scheme. It's just exciting, overall, to wait for the unveiling. InshAllah, it will go swimmingly.

:pakistan::china::pakistan:

knowing us, all the ministers and rolled out red carpets will be there....

i'm praying for a few nice low and high speed fly-bys, but that may just be wishful thinking

will this be a combat ready fighter or is it going to be used for test and evaluation...

by combat ready i mean , all avionics and weapons.

eager to see this bird firing a missile...

:tup: Congrats to Pakistan.. it has joined a club of countries that can manufacture a fighter aircraft...

JF-17 Thunder : Test and Evaluation..chinese but good footage.......till they come in.... njoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i cant wait:smokin: for this thing to come Out & fly!

First fighter jet EVER built in Pakistan by our own boys to be flown by our very own Kids... how good is that..i am so excited.

Good work PAC boys , we expect more from you blokes lets make some kikazz stuff..:pakistan::pakistan:

yai baat hai......thanks for posting

Can you please get someone to post the first available video of our first machine??

i dun knw when i am going to see this thing myslef:undecided: cant see it soon:no: which is really pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom