What's new

First Kamra Made JF17 to Fly on 23rd Nov...

what a news u gave us bro..thanks for that News...long live Pakistan air force....But this is not it..Now just get together and wait for our country to make 5th gen. Aircraft..Perhaps it is too far in future but one day the future will become present......

I humbly request anyone in the Kamra area to take their cameras out, charge its batteris, clean the lense, take some practice shots of birds, warm-up and do some stretches. On November 23rd, I want as many pictures and videos as possible.

In fact, let's make a Pakistan Defence Forum Task Force, your objective is to present high-definition videos of the first ever Pakistan made fighter-jet. Just think, your picture could be the one Pakistanis 15 years from now talk about. Your picture could be on someone's desktop or wall for many years. Where are our resident artists?

I have a doctors appointment on the 23rd, believe it or not.

If you're willing to drive from Hayatabad to Kamra on your own, I'll even give u my car keys. ;)

(true story)

great news but nothing new this was coming every body know that then why so excited I will if bombing of our cities stopped.

yes we already knew about this.....but now it seems they have given us "November 23" as the target date

so lets see if they stick to it! Inshallah they will.

it will enhace paf capbilities and give more to paf to defende our skies i m happy n want pictures of this home made baby fighter jet. i call it baby because it is first fighter jet in the country's history and i am sure paf will go more beyond thunder

Thank God.
May Allah help us similarly in JF-17 blk-2.
Congrats to engineers and technicians.

I hope if next year we have parad too :)

i love those flying beauties

Jana, after qite a while I'm posting on this forum. It's a good news for us all, but do u know exactly how many JF-17s have been built for PAF so far ? Since 2007 I've been hearing that the serial production would begin. Has it really begun ? That'll be the real good news.

I hope if next year we have parad too :)

i love those flying beauties

Exactly I want Parade too, Will hear their engines roaring & see them Flying in the skies :pakistan: :pakistan:

fccf971e36300d0155a921eb89159ce8.jpg

982364caefc4e82fe713a2be23dbf38c.jpg

fb334042bfaf1a424f85b29602edbc96.jpg

83b65594c8814b66c27a25f30734361b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom