What's new

First Inquiry Start Against Ex PM IK

Lol buying cheap and selling higher for personal interests. Its not about legality its morality. But IK k liye sab kuch maaf hai.
It's 100% moral and legal.

Go visit your local auction or go to a bank and ask details about their auctions.
Get yourself a good deal.

pakistanidance-dangerous.gif

Very Happy to hear !!!!!!!

Lol first OP denial like some fake accusation and now explanations.

In auction anyone can bid not just one person. Where was auction held? Who participated?

He won it.

These auctions are no secret, probably are advertised in news papers like other auctions.

There was a used cars from PM House auction as well a couple of years back.

It's natural if he sold it in dubai, people pay a lot more for these kinds of items over there.

As long as he deposited the money its all moral and legal.

Soft-Warning - I can see that you instigated the other person and then edited your post. Please refrain from doing this again.
Car Auction I know and also the buffalo selling lol. Give me source of this auction!! Don't fire in the air.

Open the link. There apnay media House kay channel ki clip hai. TV per bhi advertise hua auction when it is going to be held.

Aur bhi chezen auction ki..

1650063515587.png

1650063534227.png

1650063555060.png

1650063573712.png

Last edited:
Lol buying cheap and selling higher for personal interests. Its not about legality its morality. But IK k liye sab kuch maaf hai.
Were u dropped on the head? Or being intentionally dishonest/hypocritical in the month of Ramadan?
Items sitting in tosha khana...are just that items...be it watch, jewelry, etc. If a broke country sold them off...and used that money for government purposes(expenditures)...there's nothing wrong with that. At least that's money being used on expenditures without having to take loans...
Which is a much better use than just expensive items sitting around in some safe.

If IK pocketed the money...then by all means do an audit and go after him. I just hope you will also apply this sense of "honesty and justice" to ur beloved Showbaz, Nawaz, Zardari, Altaf, etc. as well.

Last edited:
You want him to buy cheap and sell cheaper??? Just stop your nonsense and get a life.....

Buying and selling for profit is 100% legal and also Halal.....

Chutiya tou ho ga. BC MC youthiye

Fake article from fake news lagata hai chutiye.

Aj hi join Kiya.. hn...?? Or aaty hi bakwas shro..?? Maryam Nawaz K lapdog.
Geo news ka clip hai in the article.

Don't reply him. He literally joined today. New recruit from Naan Qeema brigade. All reporting back to Nani. I really wanna abuse him but for him, honestly he has to feed his family. Let him collect his bones, earn a few bucks.

It was sold at an auction.

Even a property sold at an auction is sold for less. Cars the same. Bargain hunters/property dealers/car dealers do that alot wait for auctions for properties/cars etc. They bid for what they like.

They did not steal it like others.

It's 100% legal.

I still vagely remember when I was young my dad took me to a car auction site in Saudi Arabia. There were literally 100's of cars and 1000's of buyers.

Auctions are held regularly for cars/properties etc by banks /courts in Pakistan as well. Go find yourself a good deal as well. Its all legal.
Sir selling is no issue but that watch was given to pm of pak as a gift and when the personality see that his gift of millions is been sold in Lahore Bazar what image of pm left

You want him to buy cheap and sell cheaper??? Just stop your nonsense and get a life.....

Buying and selling for profit is 100% legal and also Halal.....
Yes do profit when that is trade when some one gifted u as a leader it's not yours it's for that designation you hold he sold integrity of nation with that watch

Sir selling is no issue but that watch was given to pm of pak as a gift and when the personality see that his gift of millions is been sold in Lahore Bazar what image of pm left
What personality gifted it to him?

But I do agree with you, it's distasteful but I don't think he meant any harm by it.

What personality gifted it to him?

But I do agree with you, it's distasteful but I don't think he meant any harm by it.
Sir doesn't matter what u think or I think if this is done by zardari or Shahbaz whole pak lashed on them why not Imran is he a sacred cow

Remember you'd Raza gilani wife neckless gift whole pak went against him this case is similar

Back
Top Bottom