What's new

First Inquiry Start Against Ex PM IK

Sir doesn't matter what u think or I think if this is done by zardari or Shahbaz whole pak lashed on them why not Imran is he a sacred cow

Remember you'd Raza gilani wife neckless gift whole pak went against him this case is similar
I wouldn't care if they sold a personal gift they received tbh

My only critique is their governance which directly impacts Pakistan

Our PAK ARMY core responsibilty to Protect our National HERO IMRAN KHAN...:pakistan:
Seems like the corrupts have been promised protection by the US. We have seen it in so many banana republics before.

I wouldn't care if they sold a personal gift they received tbh

My only critique is their governance which directly impacts Pakistan
Come on answer my question than why did whole pak criticized gilani when he took gifted neckless to himself he never sold it I'm sure u also criticized him those days

What Imran did sold cheap sugar wheat abroad and imported expensively

Giving free wheat to Afghanis when poor cannot eat two times in pak

Pak facing inflation

He bow down on his knees from same IMF for loan who's grand daddy is USA

And gave them total immunity over our financial institution SB

Even corrupts never did it

Imran era will be written in darkest hours of pak

for those who dont understand economy sure they can write whatever they want.

Now tell me what releif you have received from govt of 13 parties?

even they are saying they will go for IMF.

Yes why not? Does the poor has that changes to buy tomatoes? He need to explain a lot.
All his wealth is well explained and well documented unlike corrupt MAFIAS who present Qatari letter he gives Bank Records as for channels they are equally corrupt and traitors. They are wasting their time on Khan and will get humiliated

Come on answer my question than why did whole pak criticized gilani when he took gifted neckless to himself he never sold it I'm sure u also criticized him those days

Pak facing inflation

That was not a gift Mr. That was given for flood victims not as a personal gift. How about you learn the difference ?

Also on personal gifts before Khan they had to pay 15 % of market price and cam keep it. Khan increased that to 50 %. Gillani necklace was not a personal gift but specifically given for flood victims. So at least learn the difference

Sir selling is no issue but that watch was given to pm of pak as a gift and when the personality see that his gift of millions is been sold in Lahore Bazar what image of pm left
He paid for it, in tosha khana, unlike certain others

Pak facing inflation

Brother, I did not criticise him, I don't even know about the man you speak of, I've very recently gotten into Pakistani politics, yet I still know very little

To me, I don't care too much what someone does with their personal gifts, I would prefer to critique their governance which is their job. (As I said before)

Only way they can stop him from winning again is stopping him from fighting elections itself. Or, worse. He should be careful with his security.

Sir selling is no issue but that watch was given to pm of pak as a gift and when the personality see that his gift of millions is been sold in Lahore Bazar what image of pm left

Yes do profit when that is trade when some one gifted u as a leader it's not yours it's for that designation you hold he sold integrity of nation with that watch

Bro the gift was deposited in national storage ( or whatever its called). It was state property.

Alot of the gifts were auctioned again a normal practice.

One of the gifts ( was bought back by IK) through an auction by paying money.

The details of auction, please do go through it. ( A clean auction completely in accordance with law)

Now its his personal property bought through his own money.

He sold that after keeping it for a while ( to build a road somewhere, which he could have build easily by just giving an order like roads around raiwind etc but he choose to do it through his own money).

He sold something he bought legally.

Now coming to your other query, these auctions are a normal process and there are laws for it. The money through these auctions goes to state.

This is not like what you think he was given a gift and he sold it.

According to law, you can buy an item from Tosha Khana to RETAIN that item with yourself as souvenir, you can't sale that item for profit. You can't use your position in government for profit of yourself.

He sold it and built a road for Posha Khana area with the money.

Brother this is a matter of common sense If Khan Sab had built the road, he would have built it with the money he was saving to buy a watch from Tosha Khana.
What is the logic of buying a watch from Tosha Khana, then selling the watch and building a road with this money?
کہانی بنی نہیں خان سے

Again if Madam Farah could have built the road to his village from development funds, why not Mr. Khan??

This would be the second inquiry:

You are known IK supporter and biased, how I know because I am a reader of this forum for more than 15 years. He first used bad word but I am sure you will ignore that.

If people like ghazi52 are THINK THANK of this forum whose only job is to post memes. Allah hi Hafiz hai is forum ka.

@WebMaster Change this forum name to defenceofpti.pk because its infested with IK fans and even armed forces bashing is openly done here but I think you are also IK fan. Hopefully this forum will also die like other Pakistani forums due to low quality.

Look at sticky threads lol
image.png
Read your msg again for which you have been warned.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom