What's new

First hand interview with Hafiz Saeed

Yup. Freedom of speech. But i don't see how it compares to Mumbai fiasco. You are way off topic buddy.

We need evidence.

Evidence like, Hafiz Saeed went to India on a fake passport or made visits there...etc etc. That he went into each hotel room ( because you allege him to be "the mastermind" so he gotta plan and see right?) and that there are CCTV footage of him wandering in Mumbai.

A modern court of law no longer relies on witness accounts or voice recording/phone tappings.

Concrete evidence is must.

What India gave was that here is the terrorist camp. Hafiz runs it. Hence he must be the one who did Mumbai massacre.

Dont think the thread is about Mumbai.. Is it??

WoW never seen even a murder accept he has done that in an interview. Everyone says I am innocent, for those people who believe that head of Let is so innocent no evidence will work. The fact is all these people know the truth but just hiding behind excuse, since if they accept it they have to act.

All these same people will believe that India is behind attack on SL team but guess at that time they do not need any proof.

Some more freedom of speech stuff from the one and only Hafiz Saeed

Pak's water commissioner an Indian agent: JuD: Rediff.com India News

The outlawed Jamaat-ud-Dawah on Monday described Pakistan's Indus Waters Commissioner Jamaat Ali Shah as an 'India [ Images ]n agent' after he dismissed the widespread impression that India is 'stealing' Pakistan's share of river waters.

Senior JuD leader Abdul Rehman Makki chided Shah and said his statement had weakened the case of 180 million Pakistanis. "He (Shah) is trying to bail out India over the water issue and the people of Pakistan are not convinced about what he is saying," Makki said.

During a recent seminar at the Punjab [ Images ] University, Shah had said that India is 'not stealing our water'.

He also said the low inflow in rivers in Pakistan was due to climate change. Pakistan had not 'lost the case' of Baglihar dam and instead its reservations about the project had been accepted by India, Shah had said.

"We have raised objections to the construction of the Chutak and Nimmo Bazgo dams by India," he said. India had accepted objections against the Chutak project but it did not accept those related to Nimmo Bazgo, he added.

"Pakistan reserves the right to go in for arbitration against Indian violations (of the Indus Waters Treaty)," Shah had said.

In recent months, the JuD, blamed by India for masterminding the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks [ Images ], has organised several rallies to mobilise people across Pakistan against the alleged 'stealing' of Pakistan's share of river water by India.

"The whole nation is ready to wage a war against India on the water issue. Pakistanis will prefer to fight against India instead of dying of hunger," Makki said.

"India is not only making dams on the water of Pakistani rivers but also on its streams and water channels," he claimed.

The Pakistan government has appointed people in the Indus Waters Commission who would not dare raise their voice against India, he further claimed.

And your point is?

man you understand urdu hindi? i am most indian friendly member here and you beleve me it was first time in my life i watch him before i read his two articles.he don't say any thing wrong in viedeo expect he use some hard words to 8lakh army in india. what he say we don't beleve in guns we don't beleve in soard we beleve in peace but all religuns of wolrd give right to defend ther self .if 8 lakh indian army kill kashmiris in there home kashmiris has right to defend there self.if west and un are blind not we also.:rolleyes:
he is misleading you in a VERY VERY sophisticated way. He'll say all relegions that are based on 'intelligence' say...but ask him which are those relegions and he'll name only one/find fault with all others. He's misleading you on the basis of relegion and relegion only

I wonder if he could give the same speech looking in the eyes of the family members of the innocents were murdered on 26/11

Yes he could do that - simple cuz he is a trained assasin with a public support accross the border

WoW never seen even a murder accept he has done that in an interview. Everyone says I am innocent, for those people who believe that head of Let is so innocent no evidence will work.

And herein lies the problem. First you give no evidence and then say no evidence will satisfy them. That is what I call a cheap and convenient excuse. You want us to be circumstancial and say that because he does hate speech and that no murderer accepts their guilt means that he must be guilty? Dude, this type of logic will work nowhere. Absolutely nowhere.

The fact is all these people know the truth but just hiding behind excuse, since if they accept it they have to act.

This statement applies to you and it's really not a good argument from you. It's like me saying that you know the truth about Indian involvement in Pakistan (i.e. shoving my opinion down your throat) but you're just hiding behind excuses, etc. This is a really poor argument.

All these same people will believe that India is behind attack on SL team but guess at that time they do not need any proof.

But the same can be applied to you and other Indians, can't it? Regarding Hafiz and allegations against ISI.

Yup. Freedom of speech. But i don't see how it compares to Mumbai fiasco. You are way off topic buddy.

We need evidence.
And you are expecting Indian PDF members to provide evidences. sigh Ask your govt what has been provided in the dossiers.

Evidence like, Hafiz Saeed went to India on a fake passport or made visits there...etc etc. That he went into each hotel room ( because you allege him to be "the mastermind" so he gotta plan and see right?) and that there are CCTV footage of him wandering in Mumbai.
WOW!!! this is a master crap. One needs to be an idiot to think that for masterminding such a heinous attack, one needs to do be there at the place of attack and will be wandering around the place at the time of attack. I know now what kind of evidences Pakistan is looking for.
Seriously u think Planners/Masterminds will even try to come in picture. They are always linked back picking up informations from important catches like Kasab, Headley, Rana in this case.

A modern court of law no longer relies on witness accounts or voice recording/phone tappings.

Concrete evidence is must.

BS this is just a way to avoid punishing the culprit.

What India gave was that here is the terrorist camp. Hafiz runs it. Hence he must be the one who did Mumbai massacre

Any proofs/links substantiating the same.

dossiers contained only 1 thing..

Arrest Hafiz Saeed..
Arrest Hafiz Saeed..
Arrest Hafiz Saeed..
Arrest Hafiz Saeed..
Arrest Hafiz Saeed..
:argh::argh::argh:

:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom