What's new

First friday prayers in Hagia Sophia after 86 years.

So ? shall we stop own step for our national interests ?
Currency is a weapon which used by zionists since long time to discipline the world countries.
They wont discipline us from this way, if we are ready to die for our country also we are ready to loose our money, thats no problem for Turkish people.

Any success can not be reach without pay the price, what it cost we have to pay. Success is not something cowards can achieve, time coming for destroying this rubbish word order, they cant resist until doomsday.

With a nation like this I am sure that Americans and Zionists are already dying of fear. A few more videos like these and I am sure that Turkey might become a Superpower even before 2023...

With a nation like this I am sure that Americans and Zionists are already dying of fear. A few more videos like these and I am sure that Turkey might become a Superpower even before 2023...

That is so based!!!!

Fck phones we gotta return back to communicating with pigeons and fire lmaoooo

We gotta return to the gold standard to shatter the us dollar.
Erdogan working for it, Turkey the first country which most buy gold this year, our reserves top 10 in the world as well. Also we try to convince some countries to use gold like venezuela, qatar, russia. we already plan to shatter the us dollar.

Revolutions have always been painful and difficult, nothing is easy but all success came with believe... We will be destroy this word order and it is not that far from today.

Erdogan working for it, Turkey the first country which most buy gold this year, our reserves top 10 in the world as well. Also we try to convince some countries to use gold like venezuela, qatar, russia. we already plan to shatter the us dollar.

Revolutions have always been painful and difficult, nothing is easy but all success came with believe... We will be destroy this word order and it is not that far from today.
The only thing you guys destroy is Turkey, good going keep up the good work. :tup:

"muhhh they destroy our country muhhh we want to be Europeans, get baptized, my name shouldn't be Mehmet, I want them to call me "Elias" from now on muhhh we want to be atheist Europeans ... Islam is oppressing ussssss muhhhh"

2019 yılında Almanya’da Müslümanlara yönelik 871, 2018'de 570’ten fazla, 2017'de ise yaklaşık 780 saldırı gerçekleştirildi.

well done Turkey

Inshallah Al Aqsa is next

Back
Top Bottom