What's new

First freight train from India to Russia will start running in August

COME TO PAKISTAN AND SETTLE THE MATTERS WITH PAKISTAN. THIS IS ONLY SHORT CUT TO INDIA. THEN U HAVE THE WAYS TO GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, RUSSIA, IRON AFGANISTAN. BUT UNFORTUNATLY YOU DOES NOT LIKE THE PEACE.

LOL we don't need you.
We would rather avoid Pakistan as much as possible to not let you lot gain anything from our transactions.
We were on the same boat years ago, but now we are a BRIC nation and Pak is not. You are the only ones on the back-foot.

COME TO PAKISTAN AND SETTLE THE MATTERS WITH PAKISTAN. THIS IS ONLY SHORT CUT TO INDIA. THEN U HAVE THE WAYS TO GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, RUSSIA, IRON AFGANISTAN. BUT UNFORTUNATLY YOU DOES NOT LIKE THE PEACE.

Great Idea bro.. Now why didn't the GOI think of that?? Oh wait....They did. They asked Pakistan to allow transit access to Afghanistan. Take a wild guess how Pakistan reacted to that request--- THEY REJECTED IT. That's why now we're looking at alternative routes.. So, I'll most respectively request your highness to ZIP YOUR MOUTH..!!!

wait someone said here it will only take 10 - 12 hours to reach chabahar from Mumbai port? Don't you think it'll take a little longer than that?

Can Any body tell me whether the trains starting from Iranian port will be Russian Train or Iranian Train or Indian Train or a mixture of all?

Was that remark supposed to be funny, sarcastic or ignorant? But I found it pretty silly.
you never know with these intelligent pakistanis they may have already come up with that technology.

I'm wondering the same thing, it has to be on an Iran to Russia route, the goods to and from Mumbai to Iran will be transported via sea, I guess.
No, in present situation there are multiple options including sea leg, then onward journey can be with rails, highways, boats. It's cost effective solution against the current route through Arabian Sea, red sea, meditaranien sea, Atlantic sea. So time and money both will be saved.

Train from Mumbai will be transported via Ship up to Iranian Port...I think?
Yes.

Teleported I think
Post reported.

What sort of train will this be --- the type which goes underwater first? I bet the brightest minds @ DRDO and ISRO must be hard at work............

Mighty India.... MTCR / NSG / UNSC ...... this group that group...... 5th generation fighters and now a fifth generation stealthy train that can also submerge........ gawd I'm so envious of our superior eastern neighbors...........
Post reported. @waz @Oscar sir please do the needful.

What sort of train will this be --- the type which goes underwater first? I bet the brightest minds @ DRDO and ISRO must be hard at work............

Mighty India.... MTCR / NSG / UNSC ...... this group that group...... 5th generation fighters and now a fifth generation stealthy train that can also submerge........ gawd I'm so envious of our superior eastern neighbors...........

lol it might have some stealth or else pakistani terrorist gonna blow it up. who knows more laden is hiding inside pakistan.

regarding your this and that crap better focus on your economy ,(ab to bheek bhi milni band ho gayi) . spewing shit not gonna make you internet warrior nor the positive ranks either.

You know what buddy, you guys should first manufacture a bloody diesel electric locomotive before trolling here :lol:

We are ready but Pakistan says first Kashmir and then everything else. And the ground reality is there can be no negotiations on Kashmir only solution is recognize LOC as permanent border and keep moving forward.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom