What's new

First flight for the Turkish ANKA Unmanned Aircraft

It is very prominent the Israeli hate towards Erdogan and towards the neo-turkey. The Turks really are a role model to every Muslim country in the world.

They are not taking crap from no one anymore and their military is now in the top-10 world wide. And what is coming will be even greater. I will always be proud of the Turkish blood in me.

According to S&H Magazine,

-EADS will modify ANKA for Germany, France, Spain, and England needs and will be responsbile to sell ANKA in Europe. EADS Astrium will intagrate SATCOM to ANKA to increase effectiveness. ANKA will be direct competitor of Heron in Europe.

-First ANKA system (ANKA-A) will be delivered to Airforce mid 2012. And ANKA-B (with SAR radar) in 2013. A serial production contracct expected on following months..

Turkish+Air+Force+Anka+Medium+Altitude+Long+Endurance+%2528MALE%2529+Unmanned+Aerial+Vehicles+%2528UAV%2529+Turkish+Aerospace+Industries+Anka-A+%2528TIHA-A%2529+armed+Anka-B+%2528TIHA-B%2529+missiles1+UMTAS%252C+Cirit%25282011%2529%252C+500lb+HGK+SOM.jpg

--For EADS Tallarion project Some Turkish engineers has been sent to Germany to design for prototype. Turkish contrubition will be %25.

6359f_Talarion1.jpg

After USA Russia China and France the only country who made something (QUALITY Stuff) Turkey... look at the UAV ... soo clean...

PAF is now intrested in Anka , some examples will be ordered of Anka B.

What I find it really strange is that Saudi Arabia have always bought the newest thing out there all the time. But not UAVs. Even though UAVs are slowly becoming one of the pillars of modern combat.

I think we are working on our own UAVs gonna have to wait I guess for it until it is unveiled. This Anka UAV looks really great if we are not working on one of our own I would say go for this one.

im very glad to hear the latest news in S&H..hope it is true.

Back
Top Bottom