What's new

First Female F-16 Pilot of Pakistan Air Force

thumbs up from your sister Mariam

1647973654780.png

Its more of an 'optics' thing in her case. There are some inherent problems with females once it comes for combat / support units deployment, same in the army as well. In this case as well.
Think it has less to do with the females and more to do with their support structures/families

thumbs up from your sister Mariam

View attachment 826322
And I heard last year that she isn't the only one. There are 3 more females flying on F-16 Block 60s and 2 female pilots on Mirage 2000-9s.

Bahrain recently graduated one from Hawk 129s too. Qatar is also having female combat pilot trainees on Hawks with the intention of having them on Typhoons.

No matter if its a Man or woman piloting this machine , the Pakistani f16 will always remain a overhyped and stunted weapons platform in comparison to other paf jets .

Exactly. They are equally competent as men. The point you highlighted is the primary cause, especially in our society and culture.
I think we will see more progress soon. Recent visit showed how females are now much more visible in workplaces beyond medical or retail and can be seen talking about certifications, courses , overseas employment and so on. The biggest issue isn’t the female working for the society but a man having to play second fiddle to a successful girl hence the problems with postings and deployments. Frankly previous generation and their fathers involvement in parenting was mostly discipline based and less on rearing the child(everything from diaper stage to cooking/feeding and so on) .. a lot has passed onto it but I am noticing my generation and the ones after more into it. As they understand the family from a requirement vs roles perspective they will be more flexible on females.

No matter if its a Man or woman piloting this machine , the Pakistani f16 will always remain a overhyped and stunted weapons platform in comparison to other paf jets .
E51915CB-6BCD-4356-BCFC-84A2039C00B5.jpeg

Its more of an 'optics' thing in her case. There are some inherent problems with females once it comes for combat / support units deployment, same in the army as well. In this case as well.
are you saying she is only there as a show piece and doesn't really fly the viper or go on combat duty?

What PDF fanboys don't understand is that there are good reasons for PAF being in so much love with the F-16s in particular and american weapon systems in general.

Apart from the capabilities, there is much more. The maintenance and the reliability. Hate to break it here but JF-17 still produces more AORs (Air occurrence reports) despite being a newer system than F-16s. Apart from the systems reliability, The quality of documentation in the form of Technical orders/manuals (for maintenance and troubleshooting) that americans have provided with F-16s is way too better than chinese systems.

You banned for me for no reason even when it was me whose family was attacked and it was me who was abused

Nice work :tup:

I don't see your reason to make a come back. You both been abusing and dealt accordingly. I am innocent and that's not the first time I am reading as such. Reach GHQ section if you think it's unfair. Time to move forward and do the right thing.

What PDF fanboys don't understand is that there are good reasons for PAF being in so much love with the F-16s in particular and american weapon systems in general.

Apart from the capabilities, there is much more. The maintenance and the reliability. Hate to break it here but JF-17 still produces more AORs (Air occurrence reports) despite being a newer system than F-16s. Apart from the systems reliability, The quality of documentation in the form of Technical orders/manuals (for maintenance and troubleshooting) that americans have provided with F-16s is way too better than chinese systems.

In my opinion, it takes time to get there. Speaking of Chinese manuals as compare to US/West, indeed it has to do more with a huge difference in military culture/doctrine/manuals. No one downplay US quality but I will give sometime for the one progressing fast and catching up quick.

I don't see PAF calling/treating individuals for their gender in role of piloting. It's always like pilot and that's it. Gender comes next in some areas/necessity. Behind machine, that's the pilot for you.

Last edited:
Are female pilots restricted from having families for a certain period of time?

You banned for me for no reason even when it was me whose family was attacked and it was me who was abused

Nice work :tup:
I never see you making that offensive statement yet you are banned every other day
Mods bhaio kiya chakar hy?

I don't see PAF calling/treating individuals for their gender in role of piloting. It's always like pilot and that's it. Gender comes next in some areas/necessity. Behind machine, that's the pilot for you.

More of a p.r campaign.

I think we will see more progress soon. Recent visit showed how females are now much more visible in workplaces beyond medical or retail and can be seen talking about certifications, courses , overseas employment and so on. The biggest issue isn’t the female working for the society but a man having to play second fiddle to a successful girl hence the problems with postings and deployments. Frankly previous generation and their fathers involvement in parenting was mostly discipline based and less on rearing the child(everything from diaper stage to cooking/feeding and so on) .. a lot has passed onto it but I am noticing my generation and the ones after more into it. As they understand the family from a requirement vs roles perspective they will be more flexible on females.

View attachment 826327

Dil toot jata hai jb jef ko sotaylay ki trha treat kia jata hai

About women and Jihad

Muslim women are not recommended to fight in Jihad unless when needed or when Muslim land is attacked and occupied.

Just think about it, imagine if that female pilot had to eject over india because her plane was shot down. Imagine what pajeets would do to her. Having our Islamic sister as a prisoner of war will be a big morale booster for pajeets, it would lower our morale and, she would be treated in a bad way by pajeets.

Before anyone replies, check the sources I posted. They have the Hadith and scenarios which are discussed and they discuss on it with other Hadith and fatwas given by earlier imams.

Sources:
Salafi view:

Hanafi view: https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askmufti/44561/ladies-in-jihad/
Shafi/Maliki/Hanbali view: (they share the same view on this topic)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom