What's new

First Female F-16 Pilot of Pakistan Air Force

More of a p.r campaign.

Dil toot jata hai jb jef ko sotaylay ki trha treat kia jata hai
What gives you that impression and what gives you the impression that the F-16 doesn’t have merit to the love it gets from its operators.

What gives you that impression and what gives you the impression that the F-16 doesn’t have merit to the love it gets from its operators.

Its doesn't have an aesa , can't carry alcm/ashm's , sanctions prone, restrictions on using against enemy as to how when and where .

I don't see your reason to make a come back. You both been abusing and dealt accordingly. I am innocent and that's not the first time I am reading as such. Reach GHQ section if you think it's unfair. Time to move forward and do the right thing.

I was not abusing anyone. In fact it was me who was attacked by a jerk for no reason. If I was abusing then show me the abuses from my side

You banned me for nothing and going to GHQ won't change that

I am ending it on this note since there is nothing more to discuss on this issue since you won't accept that you banned me for no reason

I never see you making that offensive statement yet you are banned every other day
Mods bhaio kiya chakar hy?

Don't know man

But I guess it is time for me to curtail my posting to the minimum since some people are clearly not happy with it

I am ending it on this note since there is nothing more to discuss on this issue since you won't accept that you banned me for no reason

You both crossed the line. You started with personal attacks and he been using abusive language. Both of you involved women of each other family. As I said, instigator and the one who replies in kind, will be treated equal offenders. Both got the treatment. Just don't forget your personal attacks. Not particularly the abusive wording but Provocation and personal attacks. Indeed, he used direct abusive words and got the hit as well.

Chacha Sam loves his sanctions

Chacha Sam loves his sanctions
Yes but what does have to do with how the platform has performed within the PAF? If you cannot afford parts for a performance European family sedan does it now make it a bad car versus your corolla?

Its doesn't have an aesa , can't carry alcm/ashm's , sanctions prone, restrictions on using against enemy as to how when and where .
It doesn’t have an AESA for today. For the past 35 years of its service with the PAF it kept up as a premier fighter and until the Rafale landed had one of the best Radar/avionics fit post MLU (and the new block-52) in the region.

It performed admirably in its precision strike role against terrorists and could maintain air superiority over Pakistan. In the entire 90s the F-6s and mirages could only hope to be not shot down and the F-7s were the only fighter that you could not fly for more than 30 minutes. Those 38 odd F-16s were all you could hope for in air superiority.

Restrictions on its use is a baseless comment because it shot down enemy aircraft less than 3 years ago and despite the enemy which did its best to push restrictions and then whined about it on national TV not a single one went into place?
Was the AMRAAM used against TTP or AIDEWS against BLA S-400s?
As far as being sanction prone is concerned it is Pakistan job to keep its relationship up with its suppliers. You don’t work against a supplier’s interest and fail to understand its legislative and state system but expect to eat your cake and have it too.

This “hate” for the F-16 is just another twist on the usual Pakistani whine of “we are victims” and “it is mossad/cia/liberal/F-16 fault that we are a shithole of a place”.
Pakistanis couldn’t build a basic IR guided AAM in 50 years and crashed a F-16 by using a mirage part but think you deserve “mon o salwa” because in Pakistani minds much like Bani Israel Allah has promised them as chosen so it must be foreign conspiracy or traitors that they cannot achieve greatness or find a better aircraft than the F-16 which their superhuman pilots will know how to fly and master in 5 hours.

This “hate” for the F-16 is just another twist on the usual Pakistani whine of “we are victims” and “it is mossad/cia/liberal/F-16 fault that we are a shithole of a place”.
Pakistanis couldn’t build a basic IR guided AAM in 50 years and crashed a F-16 by using a mirage part but think you deserve “mon o salwa” because in Pakistani minds much like Bani Israel Allah has promised them as chosen so it must be foreign conspiracy or traitors that they cannot achieve greatness or find a better aircraft than the F-16 which their superhuman pilots will know how to fly and master in 5 hours.

Saaray fasaany m jis ka zikr na tha :P

The point I was making is that if we don't show confidence in our own thunder than who's gonna take it serious? Iam sure people revealing the downsides of an exceptionally decent and plug and play kind fighter would just keep it mum if it ever came to the marketing of their private business articles/services.

90's era has long gone so we cannot keep on cherishing the capability of a bygone era in favour of platforms offering the widest variety of weapons ever known to the paf both in terms of quality and quantity . America nay free nae dey thy paysay ly thy apna regional rasookh kaim rkhna tha.

And since you yourself brought the Biblical references , no , we cannot trust a Jesuit regime with our prime defence platforms when its actively pampering our arch enemy for its own strategic goals . Who wants to end up as Argentina?

Saaray fasaany m jis ka zikr na tha :P

The point I was making is that if we don't show confidence in our own thunder than who's gonna take it serious? Iam sure people revealing the downsides of an exceptionally decent and plug and play kind fighter would just keep it mum if it ever came to the marketing of their private business articles/services.

90's era has long gone so we cannot keep on cherishing the capability of a bygone era in favour of platforms offering the widest variety of weapons ever known to the paf both in terms of quality and quantity . America nay free nae dey thy paysay ly thy apna regional rasookh kaim rkhna tha.

And since you yourself brought the Biblical references , no , we cannot trust a Jesuit regime with our prime defence platforms when its actively pampering our arch enemy for its own strategic goals . Who wants to end up as Argentina?
What makes you think there isn’t confidence in the Thunder? It and the F-16 are different classes of platforms with overlapping roles but different methods of employment.

The JF-17 is used extremely liberally, flown as much they the PAF likes and they will try to put anything and everything on it like they do with the Mirage. It has allowed reducing the reliance on F-16 for peacetime day to day intercepts and patrols and putting a numbers game in the air.

The F-16 is still more powerful than the JF-17 and carries more. There is NO getting away from it and is also why the JF-17 isn’t replacing the F-16.

Finally, the PAF has been operating the F-16 for nearly 40 years and its all part of its warfighting syllabus with tactics built around it that the enemy will still be surprised about.

But there is no competition because the best expression was already given during Muj e aflak.
You could be left handed or right handed or ambidextrous - doesn’t mean you love any of your hands less and are ok with losing it.

Can you plz elaborate a bit?
https://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/mishaps-and-accidents/airforce/PAF/

Oct 91

Yes but what does have to do with how the platform has performed within the PAF? If you cannot afford parts for a performance European family sedan does it now make it a bad car versus your corolla?
The problem isnt that we cant afford but the problem is that the supplier is so moody that he will turn off supplies whenever he has a bad day
What good is a car that cant even get a spare tyre once you decide you want to have an illegal race?

When it comes to performance there is nothing better than F-16 for Pakistan
If sanctions and money werent a problem block 52 with Turkish AESA radars wouldve been the better choice over a newer platform J-10 but we dont exist in the ideal world

Its a miracle US hasnt sanctioned us post Kabul exit given how angry their public was

Last edited:
Going slightly off topic but did anyone catch this? This caught my eye during the March 23rd, 2022 parade:
Picsart_22-03-25_17-53-27-385.jpg
SmartSelect_20220325-175401_Picsart.jpg

Picsart_22-03-25_17-56-41-833.jpg

SmartSelect_20220325-175712_Picsart.jpg

Glad to see our sisters taking up a strong role in the mission critical supporting arms of the Pakistan Army...

So hijab is a sign of Muslim men’s sense of insecurity and an oppression of women? I think the only men who will feel insecure and oppressed who make the mistake of ending up on the business end of the F16 or any other jet flown by this lady.

Why are you so stupid that you focus on silly things and miss the big story or is it a the usual attempt to belittle a good story.

A woman can easily handle being a fighter pilot if the mission is to be conducted from own territory. But it would be dumb to send a female pilot on a mission in hostile territory particularly when the enemy is someone like we have
It's just another attempt to show so called women empowerment in Pakistan.
Practically speaking in such roles women can't equate men.
I am not sexist just realistic.

More of a p.r campaign.

Dil toot jata hai jb jef ko sotaylay ki trha treat kia jata hai

Hi,

Pakistanis need to be introduced to a new term for its different aircrafts---.

Previously aircraft other than the F16 were of secondary roles---now with the induction of the Jf17 BLK 2's a few years back and now the J10's---the role of the aircraft has changed from secondary to complimentary.

Now each of these 2 aircraft will fill in their own niche on the same level of capability as the F16's did on their own---.

Back
Top Bottom