What's new

First ever pics of Arihant, Arighat and Chakra parked close to each other!

Hi!
I do not choose any names for anyone. Actually I can read urdu, learnt it almost 14 years back. So that's what his urdu name reads. Shaheen mizzail or anglicised version shaheen missile.
I M impressed

Anyway did anyone notice the open missile hatch ??
PhotoEditor_20190210_035742482.jpg

I M impressed

Anyway did anyone notice the open missile hatch ?? View attachment 538181
Hi Shaheen Missile!
Yes I can read and write urdu. Coming back to the topic, yes, I pointed it out in my original post that the hatch of one of the silos is indeed open. It seems to have one missile mounted inside the cannister, possibly hinting at the fact that K4 is in fact onboard Arihant for trials. In my assumption and I am no imagery expert, I believe Arihant is at least 10m longer than the Chakra(Akula-2), what do you recon?

Good you earned your 5 cent paycheck. Good job!
LOL.. Facts must be hard for you to swallow. I know you got nothing to rebuke my perfect facts that u need lowlife trick of slandering my post as troll.

Pathetic Arihant carry a SBLM with range of 700km? If IN trying to commit suicide for its nuclear deterrent? LOL..

Maybe you want to claim I make this up?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagarika_(missile)

Then the stupid domestic carrier started earlier than China but a smaller carrier and even until now has not go for sea trial. Yes, this must be a 50 cent post... If u give me a million USD, I will help you praise mighty IN better than USN. Since delusion is Indian speciality. The northern Hindu will never thank you Tamil for being so loyal to them. You are a fool.

One nasr is enough to Anhaliate these subs

Stop trolling.

PN will deploy long range hunter killer AIP subs against IN's SSBNs so you will need assets to protect them in blue waters, its cat and mouse game, not easy as many keyboard warriors here think.

LOL.. Facts must be hard for you to swallow. I know you got nothing to rebuke my perfect facts that u need lowlife trick of slandering my post as troll.

Pathetic Arihant carry a SBLM with range of 700km? If IN trying to commit suicide for its nuclear deterrent? LOL..

Maybe you want to claim I make this up?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagarika_(missile)

Then the stupid domestic carrier started earlier than China but a smaller carrier and even until now has not go for sea trial. Yes, this must be a 50 cent post... If u give me a million USD, I will help you praise mighty IN better than USN. Since delusion is Indian speciality. The northern Hindu will never thank you Tamil for being so loyal to them. You are a fool.

Have another 5 cent check. Make sure to try get a raise from PLA HQ too. I think you qualify for 10 cent pay check....just dont anger them tho, they tend to run you lot over with tanks when that happens. Be careful.

Hi Shaheen Missile!
Yes I can read and write urdu. Coming back to the topic, yes, I pointed it out in my original post that the hatch of one of the silos is indeed open. It seems to have one missile mounted inside the cannister, possibly hinting at the fact that K4 is in fact onboard Arihant for trials. In my assumption and I am no imagery expert, I believe Arihant is at least 10m longer than the Chakra(Akula-2), what do you recon?
Silo looks much wiser than K-15 0.7 meter dia but I doubt the missile loaded is K-4. Its most likely a single K-15.

Silo looks much wiser than K-15 0.7 meter dia but I doubt the missile loaded is K-4. Its most likely a single K-15.
It doesn't make sense to fit just one K15 in the silo when the dia of the silo is 2.3m. K15 is just. 7 m in dia and hence would appear much smaller than the dia of the silo. A 1.4m dia missile would not appear that small in a 2.3m dia tube. I'm sure it is 1.4m dia K4 and is perhaps consistent with Jan 2018 trials of K4.

@all other trolls
Also it is my request to stop trolling here, this thread is about the dimensions of Arihant and missiles it can potentially carry. For anything else kindly visit any other thread.

Have another 5 cent check. Make sure to try get a raise from PLA HQ too. I think you qualify for 10 cent pay check....just dont anger them tho, they tend to run you lot over with tanks when that happens. Be careful.

Great, you earn you 50 cent from your north Hindi master. :enjoy:

Tamil has no hope. All Tamil shall dropped tamil dravidian language and convert to Hindi sanskrit.

A foolish Tamil bend on destroying Tamil themselves. I pity u. :lol:

See how the Northern Hindi portrayed you Tamil as...

BARBARIANS.

Great, you earn you 50 cent from your north Hindi master. :enjoy:

Tamil has no hope. All Tamil shall dropped tamil dravidian language and convert to Hindi sanskrit.

A foolish Tamil bend on destroying Tamil themselves. I pity u. :lol:

See how the Northern Hindi portrayed you Tamil as...

BARBARIANS.
@Nilgiri
Why are you feeding trolls? If you've any point, kindly categorically answer based on facts. Please do not ruin my thread with this trolls. There are umpteen number of threads gone waste to trolls.
As for tamil I really like the language and culture. Either this guy doesn't know or he's fed a lot of propaganda. Either ways, this thread is strictly about Arihant, I'm sure there are plethora of threads where he can troll.

It doesn't make sense to fit just one K15 in the silo when the dia of the silo is 2.3m. K15 is just. 7 m in dia and hence would appear much smaller than the dia of the silo. A 1.4m dia missile would not appear that small in a 2.3m dia tube. I'm sure it is 1.4m dia K4 and is perhaps consistent with Jan 2018 trials of K4.

@all other trolls
Also it is my request to stop trolling here, this thread is about the dimensions of Arihant and missiles it can potentially carry. For anything else kindly visit any other thread.
The thing you see is not the missile itself but the seal.
If K-4 was deployed India had made it a big news
Because that the whole point of deterrence Showing your nuclear teeth to the enemy
Even in cold War era nobody deployed a nuclear missile secretly
If they had it they showed it.
Today in 2019 I do not think India will deploy a nuclear missile of such significance and not show off about it.

The thing you see is not the missile itself but the seal.
If K-4 was deployed India had made it a big news
Because that the whole point of deterrence Showing your nuclear teeth to the enemy
Even in cold War era nobody deployed a nuclear missile secretly
If they had it they showed it.
Today in 2019 I do not think India will deploy a nuclear missile of such significance and not show off about it.
Hi shaheen,
I can't comment whether K4 has been deployed on Arihant however what is definitely certain is the fact that K4 has been launched from Arihant as confessed by none other than the DG DRDO in a an interview couple of months back. When DG DRDO himself has confirmed that K4 was fired off of Arihant, theres no need to doubt that. As far as my info is concerned, the R&D phase of K4 is over and user trials are going on. K5 is the one that is currently undergoing R&D phase. Also over here, the primary focus in strategic missiles has shifted to K5 from Agni series.
As for the signaling though, the statement of DG DRDO and this picture is enough.

In fact, india Navy is underachieved. Domestic carrier project struggle, domestic scorpene project is very slow. Many of the sub system needed to procure from over seas like gas turbine engine, missile system and radar/fire control.

The missile range carry by Indian SSBN is pathetic short. India Navy global projection is still very limited. Large replenishment ship and amphibious ships are far cry from the number required.
in front of giants like china and the usa, the indian navy maybe an underachiever, but when compared to our navy (pn), its simply too big.

@Nilgiri
Why are you feeding trolls? If you've any point, kindly categorically answer based on facts. Please do not ruin my thread with this trolls. There are umpteen number of threads gone waste to trolls.
As for tamil I really like the language and culture. Either this guy doesn't know or he's fed a lot of propaganda. Either ways, this thread is strictly about Arihant, I'm sure there are plethora of threads where he can troll.
@Nilgiri See! Even your north Hindi friend is smarter than you Tamil. Instead of countering my facts,you decide the ruin this thread started with stupid 50cent troll post. If u want to salvage some Tamil pride. Show me some intelligent. :enjoy:

in front of giants like china and the usa, the indian navy maybe an underachiever, but when compared to our navy (pn), its simply too big.
I doubt it big. PN are buying 8 AIP Yuan sub. For a close proximity fight. PN strength is more than enough to take on IN. PN has no need for ocean going vessel while IN has more areas to worry and cover for their overseas Interest.

@Nilgiri See! Even your north Hindi friend is smarter than you Tamil. Instead of countering my facts,you decide the ruin this thread started with stupid 50cent troll post. If u want to salvage some Tamil pride. Show me some intelligent. :enjoy:
@Beast
Don't force me to report you to admins! Please respond appropriately. There's no word called North Hindi - it is mere figment of your imagination. Hindi and Urdu (the official language of Pakistan) are both derived from hindustani which existed in the subcontinent 800-1000 years back. Tamil on the other hand is much older and dates back to almost 3000 years or if you consider harappa civilization to be Dravidian then they are already 5000 years old - much older than the Chinese!
As for the delays, there's no doubt that Indian navy has suffered a lot due to unwanted delays but discrediting original research efforts to design a SSBN and SLBM is totally outrageous There are a lot of things I can write, however since some of those things are still not available in public domain, I would refrain. I have utmost respect for the Chinese (hell, one of a professor here is from Wuhan China).
Now if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute then please avoid commenting. Besides do not use smilies in serious discussions. Learn some manners first

I doubt it big. PN are buying 8 AIP Yuan sub. For a close proximity fight. PN strength is more than enough to take on IN. PN has no need for ocean going vessel while IN has more areas to worry and cover for their overseas Interest.
As I said, please stick to the topic. Kindly open a thread comparing the Chinese sub with that in Indian inventory. Let the PN first get comfortable with the Chinese sub and integrate them into their war fighting strategy and then we'll talk. Also you're completely oblivious to the fact that by 2028 (when PN will actually recieve all 8 Chinese subs), IN would have added 10-12 new convention subs in the form of scorphene and follow on P-75i. Not to mention 4-5 SSBNs and atleast a few SSNs. India also has demonstrated fuel cell based AIP which is technologically superior to both mesma and sterling cycle based AIP. I can provide credible proof for every statement that I've made here. We can definitely discuss the technological aspects should you chose so.

Last edited:
@Beast
Don't force me to report you to admins! Please respond appropriately. There's no word called North Hindi - it is mere figment of your imagination. Hindi and Urdu (the official language of Pakistan) are both derived from hindustani which existed in the subcontinent 800-1000 years back. Tamil on the other hand is much older and dates back to almost 3000 years or if you consider harappa civilization to be Dravidian then they are already 5000 years old - much older than the Chinese!
As for the delays, there's no doubt that Indian navy has suffered a lot due to unwanted delays but discrediting original research efforts to design a SSBN and SLBM is totally outrageous There are a lot of things I can write, however since some of those things are still not available in public domain, I would refrain. I have utmost respect for the Chinese (hell, one of a professor here is from Wuhan China).
Now if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute then please avoid commenting. Besides do not use smilies in serious discussions. Learn some manners first

As I said, please stick to the topic. Kindly open a thread comparing the Chinese sub with that in Indian inventory. Let the PN first get comfortable with the Chinese sub and integrate them into their war fighting strategy and then we'll talk. Also you're completely oblivious to the fact that by 2028 (when PN will actually recieve all 8 Chinese subs), IN would have added 10-12 new convention subs in the form of scorphene and follow on P-75i. Not to mention 4-5 SSBNs and atleast a few SSNs. India also has demonstrated fuel cell based AIP which is technologically superior to both mesma and sterling cycle based AIP. I can provide credible proof for every statement that I've made here. We can definitely discuss the technological aspects should you chose so.

Dont blame me. I talk in a civilised manner with facts and stick to topic. Your mighty Tamil friend @Nilgiri refuse to face reality and start trolling with 50cent post as reply with nothing relevant to topic. I just responded according. If admin wants to take action. @Nilgiri needs to go too. All fault lies with him. He is a bad loser. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom