What's new

First 'CPEC marriage' pictures go viral

Bruh, the bride is crying or severely depressed at nearly every wedding. Its a cultural thing.

Everyone cries

White yellow green pink blue red brown cyan

Its a tragic event. Nothing to do with culture.

Its not like a Bollywood thing where foreigners expect them to dance spontaneously all in tandem.

Girls cry

@Hell hound he will too

They are likely Pakistani Christians looking at their features.

fake news

these are Tajiks
Is he become Muslim? He isn’t even Ehle Kitab and bride doesn’t look happy or her face is like that;)
Actually they get citizenship after such marriage's
Hidden benefits
Nope.

DN4s3h1X0AMKR62.jpg

Congratz don't want to sound like typical aunties but man bride really looks sort of angry...

Everyone cries

White yellow green pink blue red brown cyan

Its a tragic event. Nothing to do with culture.

Its not like a Bollywood thing where foreigners expect them to dance spontaneously all in tandem.

Girls cry

@Hell hound he will too

True in some cases, but im just pointing out this with regards to Pakistani weddings. I've been to other Western weddings where the bride and family remains happy throughout the ceremony.

To be fair though, I guess most Pakistani marriages are pre-arranged so I get why the bride would be upset.

True in some cases, but im just pointing out this with regards to Pakistani weddings. I've been to other Western weddings where the bride and family remains happy throughout the ceremony.

To be fair though, I guess most Pakistani marriages are pre-arranged so I get why the bride would be upset.

Ever be to a Latino Italian marriage?

Like family oriented ones.

Everybody cries at a wedding. It's an evil ritual.

Many of these Chinese have actually settled in Pakistan and have found permanent jobs within the country (mostly related to Chinese projects), there are also thousands of Chinese students as well.

In British Guyana, Indian women would 'run off' with and marry Chinese men - this happened so much that Indian men had no women to marry and this led to riots and protests by Indian men.

I can believe in Indian women marrying Chinese. Money talks
I won't believe in next part

Back
Top Bottom