What's new

First Chinese AEW&C ZDK-03 Karakoram Eagle Delivered

YN9LI.jpg

new:pakistan:

It is about two weeks. no solid words from any official about ZDD03 delivery.I do not see any reason to hide news of first plane arriving to Pakistan.I doubt ,it was something else that delivered to masror air base.Could be ..CH-3:smokin:

Same colour scheme as Saab Erieye , PAF should have gone for some brighter color scheme, this one looks bit dull, anyhow great share

Nah, looks good TBH, especially with a prop plane. And high altitudes require a bit more dull scheme IMO, a camo scheme is not going to do any good!

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

so, what is the expected delivery date of the ZDK-03, considering this was a false alarm.

Same colour scheme as Saab Erieye , PAF should have gone for some brighter color scheme, this one looks bit dull, anyhow great share

The color scheme is just fine. I am interested to know the Powerplant If it is Chinese or Patt & Whitney Canada. 9-10 Antennas?

Nah, looks good TBH, especially with a prop plane. And high altitudes require a bit more dull scheme IMO, a camo scheme is not going to do any good!

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

so, what is the expected delivery date of the ZDK-03, considering this was a false alarm.

According to fatman17. December or January will be expected month of delivery.

The color scheme is just fine. I am interested to know the Powerplant If it is Chinese or Patt & Whitney Canada. 9-10 Antennas?

Its Pratt & Whitney . While the aircraft also has Electronic flight instrument system and Glass cockpit

Its Pratt & Whitney . While the aircraft also has Electronic flight instrument system and Glass cockpit

Hi, the P&W turboprop engines are really nice, and as you can see they also have six-bladed composite propellors. The following is a picture of the EFIS of the Y-8.

Y-8W_cockpit.jpg

doubtful about PW ... ! it cant be ..

Hi, the P&W engines are rumored to be supplied by P&W Canada. They are good reliable engines, so let's hope the PAF's version has these powerplants.

Back
Top Bottom