What's new

First China, Pak real estate giant launched at World Expo in Shenzhen ByStaff Report - June 9, 20180

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First China, Pak real estate giant launched at World Expo in Shenzhen
By
Staff Report
CPGE-Villa-1-min-696x464.jpg

ISLAMABAD: China Pak Golf Estates, the first luxury and gated golf community of Gwadar, has been launched by CPIC at the World Real Estate Expo held in Shenzhen, China.

Chinese and world investors thronged the pavilion of China Pak Golf Estates at Shenzhen’s Expo due to the significance of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the Gwadar Port.

At the expo, CPIC offered Chinese investors the opportunity to be part of a secure, cohesive and sustainable community and invest with a company that are championing trustworthiness, transparency and international standards into Pakistan’s real estate industry.

CPIC Chief Commercial Officer Mark Savage at the expo told the visiting investors that China Pak Golf Estates, as the first development of its kind, will deliver luxurious living into the expanding city of Gwadar.

He said China Pak Golf Estates is at the heart of Gwadar and will benefit from Chinese investment. He said the old Silk Road trading route is being modernised and reinvigorated by the Chinese, with $5 trillion worth of investment via the ‘One Belt One Road’ (OBOR) initiative.

Savage said that CPIC’s operations stem from three core values: building trust, being transparent and developing world-class, sustainable communities.

“Our aim is to help Gwadar build its social infrastructure to complement the huge amount of Chinese investment in the area. We are developing multi-cultural, lifestyle communities that are secure and cater to both local and expatriate professionals.”

He said Gwadar is based at the gateway of OBORs flagship project, the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), and is receiving an impressive investment in its infrastructure. A huge expansion is forecasted along the lines of the Chinese city Shenzhen and its vast growth in the 80’s and 90’s.

He said this grand golf community is worth $265 Million which provides a secure and gated and spread across 6.7 million square feet.

“It is tailor-made for both Pakistani and Chinese professionals working in the flourishing port city of Gwadar and provides all of the amenities and facilities needed for a quality lifestyle. It is set to become the most desirable residential and lifestyle address in Gwadar,” he added.

Funny enough, I was just looking at properties in Gwader.

How does PDF feel?
Is buying a place in Gwader the right thing to do?

How does PDF feel?
Its long term investment.You have to hold the property for 10-15 years.

How does PDF feel?
Not at the minute as sales are banned officialy. China is working on Gawader master plan , which will be revealed on 14th Aug 2018. Its better to buy property afterwards.

Its long term investment.You have to hold the property for 10-15 years.

Yeah, that is the idea. Buy now and then hold for 15-20 years rent it out/ live in it on and off.

Not at the minute as sales are banned officialy. China is working on Gawader master plan , which will be revealed on 14th Aug 2018. Its better to buy property afterwards.

Do you happen to have any links for this?
Just want to do research.
Thanks.

why is it called china Pak Golf Estates if its being build in Pakistan, instead of Pakistan China Golf Estate or just Golf Estate.

why is it called china Pak Golf Estates if its being build in Pakistan, instead of Pakistan China Golf Estate or just Golf Estate.

If you have problem with word China coming first than CPEC and CPIC also needs to be changed. But anyway the names should be short, there's no need to add "China Pakistan" in name of every damn thing.

Yeah, that is the idea. Buy now and then hold for 15-20 years rent it out/ live in it on and off.

Do you happen to have any links for this?
Just want to do research.
Thanks.
Yes I do , these are all the approved societies/housing schemes in Gawader , 77 in total.

http://www.gda.gov.pk/pages/gdaoffers.html

If you want to goto Gwader and buy a plot lets say from a real state agent or some one local, they ll give you a temporary transfer letter ( which is not legally binding). Also they sell the same plot to multiple people.

..."According to official figures, 103 housing schemes hold NOC approval from GDA with nearly 14,500 acres of land under their control. Under the advice of Federal Government and Chinese Government, GDA revoked NOC of housing schemes to avoid unplanned, haphazard and mushroom growth of housing schemes that could later become a problem for planned development of Gwadar City, creating civic challenges for GDA and Pakistan Government. A few of the housing schemes were able to get their NOCs restored after assuring GDA about their intention to provide top quality living conditions to their future residents. This restoration was made on provisional basis for 3 years, with condition of reviewing development of housing schemes on quarterly basis.."

I would suggest you to wait til the master plan is launched , in 2 months time from now, and than invest money in housing scheme which is GDA approved. However the prices are expected to rise sharply after government lifts ban on sales of residential properties.

Yes I do , these are all the approved societies/housing schemes in Gawader , 77 in total.

http://www.gda.gov.pk/pages/gdaoffers.html

If you want to goto Gwader and buy a plot lets say from a real state agent or some one local, they ll give you a temporary transfer letter ( which is not legally binding). Also they sell the same plot to multiple people.

..."According to official figures, 103 housing schemes hold NOC approval from GDA with nearly 14,500 acres of land under their control. Under the advice of Federal Government and Chinese Government, GDA revoked NOC of housing schemes to avoid unplanned, haphazard and mushroom growth of housing schemes that could later become a problem for planned development of Gwadar City, creating civic challenges for GDA and Pakistan Government. A few of the housing schemes were able to get their NOCs restored after assuring GDA about their intention to provide top quality living conditions to their future residents. This restoration was made on provisional basis for 3 years, with condition of reviewing development of housing schemes on quarterly basis.."

I would suggest you to wait til the master plan is launched , in 2 months time from now, and than invest money in housing scheme which is GDA approved. However the prices are expected to rise sharply after government lifts ban on sales of residential properties.

Thanks.

I am not interested in land. I want a fully built apartment or house that I can move into. It will be like a retirement place for me.

Honestly, this China Pak Golf place looks really nice

Thanks.

I am not interested in land. I want a fully built apartment or house that I can move into. It will be like a retirement place for me.

Honestly, this China Pak Golf place looks really nice

Wait till the official master plan is out before risking any speculative money.

I am interested myself..m however I would rather wait and be safe ... Than rush and regret.

How does PDF feel?

Gwadar Master Plan to be Launched in August 2018 – Updated Master Plan of Gwadar Port City

Gwadar-Master-Plan-August-2018.jpg

Gwadar Master Plan is set to be revised by Chinese architects and a finalized version will be provided for approval to Pakistani Government in August 2018. Meanwhile, Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) has been ordered by Federal Government to not grant any more NOC approval for new housing and commercial schemes until final approval of Gwadar Master Plan. This step was taken to develop a Model City in Gwadar and to discourage mushroom growth of housing schemes in the gateway of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Gwadar Master Plan Timeline
In early 2017, China and Pakistan agreed to prepare a master plan for Gwadar on the lines of a Smart Modern Port City. A Chinese grant of USD 4 Million was used to award the contract for developing Gwadar Master Plan. Chinese consultants are working on the project that was awarded in August 2017 and consultants will submit Gwadar Master Plan by August 14, 2018 for analysis and final approval by Pakistan Government.

This move was directed to streamline provision of public amenities, clearly laid out division between commercial and residential areas, better transportation network and ensuring civic facilities for future residents and visitors.

Ban on Housing Schemes
According to a news report published in a leading daily, Balochistan Government sent a proposal to Federal Government. Islamabad was askedto restart the launching of new housing and commercial projects in Gwadar in order to boost business activities in port city. But the proposal was rejected until the approval of New Gwadar Master Plan.

According to official figures, 103 housing schemes hold NOC approval from GDA with nearly 14,500 acres of land under their control. Under the advice of Federal Government and Chinese Government, GDA revoked NOC of housing schemes to avoid unplanned, haphazard and mushroom growth of housing schemes that could later become a problem for planned development of Gwadar City, creating civic challenges for GDA and Pakistan Government. A few of the housing schemes were able to get their NOCs restored after assuring GDA about their intention to provide top quality living conditions to their future residents. This restoration was made on provisional basis for 3 years, with condition of reviewing development of housing schemes on quarterly basis.

Now, although there are now new housing schemes up for launch in Gwadar at least till August 2018. But there are still some good profitable options available in Gwadar real estate market. Contact Universal Property Network now, if you are looking to invest in Gwadar plot files. We have plot files from most ideally located housing schemes where development is under-progress at a satisfactory pace.

Interesting...Pakistan should be part of more world events and expos.

Back
Top Bottom