What's new

First cargo train from China leaves for Karachi

Are these trains going to travel on a daily/weekly schedule from now on? or was this just a trial run? And how is this 50% cheaper? what is the transit fee?

`.

Dear Friend,

Not yet, there is no direct rail link. However, this is part of the plan to connect the two countries through, land, aire, sea and space, cyberspace (fiberglass network).

Rail links are planned. Pak railways need to upgrade first as well. For now the planned route is through GB just like the road. In a decade or so you can take a train in any major city of Pak and you will end up in China.

The simple plan is full integeration of Pak economy into Chinese and EEU economic spheres.

When the train connections are laid...you would be able to ship directly to EU all the way to Britian and of course, vice versa.

So very best of luck...however, a lot of work needs to be done by your Gov and peoples as well.

Thank U my friend.

Are these trains going to travel on a daily/weekly schedule from now on? or was this just a trial run? And how is this 50% cheaper? what is the transit fee?

Honestly can't you read the blood article...it clearly states that 50% is decreased through logistical costs. Which means they have used trains to ship the good to Guangzhou straight to Karachi instead of trucks. When the actual railway line is made trust me from Central and West China the costs of transportation will be cheaper than 50%. In my estimates Pakistan can take in 10%-15% of China exports once the project is matured.

The key challenge will be tunneling through the mountain and building a platform that is earthquake proof as well. The engines would also have to be powerful, however, the Chinese already have that technology. When this is completed not only will this become a great wonder of the world, however, a large chunk of west and central China's exports will go through Pakistan. Western people have been laughing at Chinese ghost cities....but what those idiots don't realize is that China expects its eastern population to move into these areas, therefore new industries will spring up all the way into Pakistan. This is my opinion....I could be wrong.
The way "How the West was On" for the USA. Quite a similarity...

我想我'train to guangzhou,and ship to Karachi

Back
Top Bottom