What's new

First C-17 squadron being named as SKYLORD

Honestly a lame name.

Couldnt they find one name in sanskrit or any indian language instead of this "skylord" ? And even then calling a transporter SKYLORD ?

May be it is easy to call...

How are you?? Not seeing you now a days here ?

The (Sky) Lord of all HE surveys!

C_17_anupkumarchaturvedi_com.jpg

:fans::fans::fans:

Sir no trolling intended but even if funds wern't an issue the real question is does the PAF need such assets? I don't think so. Pakistan is a relatively small nation with no real power projection aspirations as such such an airlifter doesn't quite fit with the Needs of Pakistan. It's similar to the thread/request/aspiration expressed by certain Pakistani members here on PDF for the PN to get a SSBN or Air Craft carrier. For a nation like Paksitan there are more cost-effective and practical solutions.

Oh Really so why did PAF bought 4 Air-refuelers?? when if one f-16 fly from Karachi it can easily reach kashmir without refueling...and why did PAF bought 8 Awacs?? and if we can buy C-130s so why not C-17 it just heavy lift transport thats why??

Sir no trolling intended but even if funds wern't an issue the real question is does the PAF need such assets? I don't think so. Pakistan is a relatively small nation with no real power projection aspirations as such such an airlifter doesn't quite fit with the Needs of Pakistan. It's similar to the thread/request/aspiration expressed by certain Pakistani members here on PDF for the PN to get a SSBN or Air Craft carrier. For a nation like Paksitan there are more cost-effective and practical solutions.

Oh Really! so why did PAF bought 4 Air-refuelers?? when if one f-16 fly from Karachi it can easily reach kashmir without refueling...and why did PAF bought 8 Awacs?? and if we can buy C-130s so why not C-17 it just heavy lift transport thats why??

Oh Really! so why did PAF bought 4 Air-refuelers?? when if one f-16 fly from Karachi it can easily reach kashmir without refueling...and why did PAF bought 8 Awacs?? and if we can buy C-130s so why not C-17 it just heavy lift transport thats why??

When's the last time the PAF bought C-130s? The PAF operates E/H versions not even the latest J model. 1 C-17 is worth at least 3-4 C-130Js and the PAF doesn't even have money for the latter. I don't mean to troll but am simply pointing out facts.

The AARs and AWACs are a different story and even in these cases the PAF went for COST-EFFECTIVE platforms not the best of the best.

I'm sorry but I just don't have time for entertaining your delusions, you may love to dream of a day when the PAF gets a C-17 but the PAF neither has the funds nor need for such a peice of kit.

don't laugh......pakistan has very advanced technologies!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt pak can afford it
maybe you can beggsome from USA

i think if we request to human beings they can easily understand and try to implement but if we'll req to a dog that please don't bark after though he'll bark because he is dog and he couldn't understand...how about you now??

When's the last time the PAF bought C-130s? The PAF operates E/H versions not even the latest J model. 1 C-17 is worth at least 3-4 C-130Js and the PAF doesn't even have money for the latter. I don't mean to troll but am simply pointing out facts.

The AARs and AWACs are a different story and even in these cases the PAF went for COST-EFFECTIVE platforms not the best of the best.

I'm sorry but I just don't have time for entertaining your delusions, you may love to dream of a day when the PAF gets a C-17 but the PAF neither has the funds nor need for such a peice of kit.

dont-feed-the-troll-380x433.jpg

Naah maja nahi aaya, Pushpak seems too lame, Pushpak yaan was just a simple carrier with no offensive capabilities.

Udan Khatola!!
How 'bout that? *Kiddin*

I would've preferred an Indian sounding name though!

1185704_10151699576568071_714968611_n.jpg

SKYLORDS' Indian C-17s Get New Squadron Tomorrow (Monday)
"Saksham, Balam, Sarvatram. It means: Capable, Powerful, Omnipresent.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom