What's new

First Block 2 JF-17s under construction in Pakistan

The delay in production of JF-17s is not good, whether this is due to money issues or technical reasons. Production is late by at least 1.5 to 2 years if we look at the estimated production at the launch of the program.

Nice. I think Pakistan should welcome all of the GCC(KSA, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain) and North African(Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco) countries with Turkey on board too for 5th Generation fighter aircraft and also for R&D on Electrical and Electronics which are most important for anything.
I3media u sounds like nishan

I really hope Blk 2 is more advance & changes have been made on body.

indeed then block 4 with trust vectoring and then block 5 with stealth and then block 6 with hyperdrive
We should also expect Extra large project with enhanced wings as we saw F16X.... With place of more than twice or thrice weapon of Block1.:cool:

We should also expect Extra large project with enhanced wings as we saw F16X.... With place of more than twice or thrice weapon of Block1.:cool:
that I agree with completely. F-16XL was an excellent plane it lost to F-15 in the light bomber role. but had there been interest in other NATO and allied countries then its production and unit costs would have been lower and much witinin the PAF doctrine.

without any pun I would like to see that option for JF-17 but indeed its not that simple. going delta would mean almost entire redesign

Last edited:
It's a very good news, but PAF needs to think about complete air dominance fighter jet now. Aging & dying mirage fleet is a big issue & PAF needs to act fast.

yes indeed its very late because there is no weblink or news report about it.
Geo News should expose PAF from keeping this news out of the Public.
Alternately your CJ should take a suo moto notice of this and summon ISI chief to explain the missing planes (persons) ;)

Alternately your CJ should take a suo moto notice of this and summon ISI chief to explain the missing planes (persons) ;)
damn why didnt I think of that
yes. our judiciary has all time in the world to put the military to task after keeping their 100% terrorist conviction free record.

Back
Top Bottom