What's new

First baby born in IDPs Camp in Bannu, named Azb Khan :)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BrOadBuIUAAwFCq.jpg

First child born in IDP camp named after the operation; Azb Khan

why is he tied up? :unsure:

May Allah Bless this pure soul-

aint that hurting the baby is some way as he be unable to move? is it for momentary or last a day or weeks?
Lol- its a cultural thing- recently when i had a baby i hv listened that alot- reason given this way the baby feels safe as like someone holding him/her- And its safe-
Hey Bro you hv never seen a Pakistani baby that way before?- Burger boy- :lol:-

Shooo cute!! Yea even I was shocked at the tied up bit!
You are another burger bachi- you claim you are Pakistani but have no idea of our culture- :tdown:-

Last edited:
Lol- its a cultural thing- recently when i had a baby i hv listened that alot- reason given this way the baby feels safe as like someone holding him/her- And its safe-
Hey Bro you hv never seen a Pakistani baby that way before?- Burger boy- :lol:-

hmm... nahi yar, mien nay tou kabhi bachay ko uthaya bhi nahi dar kay maray kay gir hi na jay... :D

I heard of this bit...but that is usually acomplished with wrapping the baby tightly in a blanket..could it be too hot to do that hence the rope?

You are another burger bachi- you claim you are Pakistani but have no idea of our culture-
I have heard and seen them do to my cousins but never with a rope...usually in the blanket or chaddar!

p.s. is it okay physically for the baby?
Bro unless that baby has leaves growing on him...I am not able to tell you much regarding pediatrics :ashamed: lets ask @Manticore or @S.U.R.B.

---
sooo sweet...
View attachment 36745

God/ allah bless him
seems weak.baby... any medic facility there to take care ?
I think its a boy (Azb khan)...get a blue teddy! :P

Last edited:
I mean it is a consequence of his parents suffering by the hands of talibs and army.

It was not directed to poverty stricken NW people.

I remember you were the old prediction guy-
Go fcuk your self- :)-

Back
Top Bottom