What's new

First ANSF independent Operation "Operation Seemorgh"

Let me ask you a simple question, why do you guys always have a double standard when it comes to the Talibans and monkeys like them. When the TTP comes along and wants to force their vision on the Pakistani state, you oppose them and call them names but then we have the Afghan taliban who are the doing the same thing and you find excuses to justify their actions! Why the double standard ? Or maybe because their your stooges ?

If you are so in love with the ideology of the Taliban then why not first implement in Pakistan ?

PS : Im a Pakhtoon, so please don't play the Pakhtoon card here ? Bottom line Afghans irrespective of their ethnic background, consider the Talibs as a Pakistan establishment backed proxy, they use terror and violence to kill innocent Afghans. If your country is thinking that they will win hearts and minds by using a militia group then forget it! You guys always complain that Afghans prefer Indians ( or something like that) but it doesn't a need a genius as to why! They are making schools, roads, invest in mines and you back a militia, which behead teachers, blow bridges and schools. Now India may have their motives but if you want to compete with them on a global and regional level then I suggest that you take the soft path and let go of the business of creating and abetting monsters.

Capish?

I think you're getting to angry at what I said and deriving something completely unrelated to what I meant.

This isn't about supporting or opposing the Taliban, it's not about double standards, it's not about saying who's right and who's wrong.

This is about credibility and reliable sources.

The FACT is that the ANSF are still unproven in actual independent combat operations, and any claims they make must be double checked. The FACT is that some ANSF commanders are known to not differentiate between civilians and Taliban. The FACT is that if you think me asking for a reliable source is me siding with the Taliban, then your sense of logic is off balance.

All I asked for was a reliable third party independent source, is that too much to ask for?

Last time I checked you guys were also not branding the likes of Hakeemullah, Baitullah or Mullah Fazllullah and their followers as Patriots ?

Why the double standards then?

Bottom line those locations were the operation took place had no Foriegn troop presence and the miscreants ( let me borrow the word from Pakistani establishments book) were threatening the locals and also the Logar based copper mine.

We do have the likes of Haqqani, a traitor to the core!

There is a fundamental difference between TTP and Afghan taliban, for all intents and purposes the former is a 'blowback' with no clear aims and no 'foreign invaders' to fight against, while the later defines its struggle as 'fighting the foreign invaders'. Ironically, Taliban call the N.Alliance traitors as they are the ones who 'welcomed' an invading force [again] - and fought as their mercenaries all the way to Kandahar. Therefore, we have 'two' sets of Afghan opinions, the opinion of the 'North' and the opinion of some 'Pashtuns'. Which one is correct is yet to be decided. There is also a larger narrative amongst some Pashtuns, that the ANSF is just a pimped up version of the 'Northern Alliance' , the Kabul cabinet is dominated by who? - you guessed it - 'Northern Alliance' - with a 'Pashtun Face' as the President.

An Army that 'by design and definition' is 'ethnically imbalanced' - either intentionally or accidently created by the Americans, an Army where the 'majority is the minority' - a 'democracy' where the cabinet is 'minority dominated' --- what are you looking at? - A little honesty to logic will yield the appropriate answer. The history is going to record the N.Alliance as 'Supporter of a foreign invasion' - long after the American propaganda machine has calmed down....a legacy that they can't escape.

Peace.

Let me ask you a simple question, why do you guys always have a double standard when it comes to
the Talibans and monkeys like them.

We only have 1 gold standard.

1: You promise and deliver us the sense of security that 'your soil wont be turned into an Indian aircraft carrier' to subvert Pakistani state - we will pull the plug on Taliban today. Is that too much to ask?

When the TTP comes along and wants to force their vision on the Pakistani state, you oppose them and call them names

They can't, all they can do is kill innocent people and bomb mosques.

then we have the Afghan taliban who are the doing the same thing and you find excuses to justify their actions!

We don't justify their actions. We don't like them, most of us hate them BUT we have an unfinished business with them which is why they get their support from us - and more than us, they get their support from the Saudis.

If you are willing to fulfill our legit demand for not allowing your soil to be used against us - we will have no rationale to support them. So the ball is actually in your court.

Why the double standard ? Or maybe because their your stooges ?

If your govt is going to allow '18 Indian consulates' which are busy pumping money,arms and training to a host of terrorist outfits in Pakistan, especially in Balochistan, if your govt is going to issue Afghani passports to Harbiyar Marri and Brahamdagh Bugti - than we have a little problem don't we? - Guess where did ISI assassinate, Balach Marri? - It was in 'your capital'. Your soil is being used to threaten our integrity - as long as your govt is allowing that in return for Indian 2 Billion dollars, we have a problem and we don't sit back and wait until its too late - we will strike back at a time and point of our choosing, using whatever means we have.

You stop doing that, we stop supporting the talibs, is that a bad deal? - The ball again is in your court.

If you are so in love with the ideology of the Taliban then why not first implement in Pakistan ?

Talibs are just useful idiots, you provide us what we need, we'll provide you what you need in return.

PS : Im a Pakhtoon, so please don't play the Pakhtoon card here ?

Why do Afghans allow to be played with? - ever thought about that? - Why is it even necessary ?

Bottom line Afghans irrespective of their ethnic background, consider the Talibs as a Pakistan establishment backed proxy, they use terror and violence to kill innocent Afghans.

-----which we use to repay you for your support for Indian subversion of the Pakistani state. Too hard to understand?

If your country is thinking that they will win hearts and minds by using a militia group then forget it!

We don't want to do much with Afghanistan, we just want to have a normal relationship, only if your govt stops Indians from playing foul.

You guys always complain that Afghans prefer Indians ( or something like that) but it doesn't a need a genius as to why!

We have no problem with Indians being there, we have a problem with 'if or not they are using your geography against us'.

They are making schools, roads, invest in mines

No problems with that whatsoever.

and you back a militia, which behead teachers, blow bridges and schools.

The solution to that lies in 'your hands.'

Now India may have their motives

If those motives are to subvert our state, than we have a problem.

but if you want to compete with them on a global and regional level

No we don't, we just want to be left alone. We will allow the Indians to enjoy Afghan milk and honey, as long as they are not trying to pull 'chanakya niti' on us.

then I suggest that you take the soft path and let go of the business of creating and abetting monsters.

Thats up to you not, to us.

Lastly, if you are still buying the Indian propaganda of 'Pakistan's strategic depth strategy' - you better wake up. Yes we did have SDS in the 70s, when we were outgunned by India and needed Afghan territory to fall back on, in case of a mass Indian invasion. This is 2013, Pakistan has the power to vaporise India, if it comes to the question of 'existence' - furthermore, the 'conventional power balance disparity has decreased' from the 70s, today Pakistan has more than enough conventional firepower to defend against an Indian invasion - therefore SDS is dead and Afghanistan is now just another landlocked C.Asian country from our geostrategic lense.

All we desire, is what i stated above - trade-cultural exchanges, refugee resettlement etc will come next.

Capish X2.

@Hyperion @Pak-one @Abdalii @Sher Malang. @Icarus @ajpirzada @Luftwaffe @Last Hope @Irfan Baloch

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
The operation was in my native province (Logar), Azr' district bordering Pakistan - the valley of Dobandi of Khushi district came under control of the government After 17 years in this operation - over 200 insurgents were killed and many fled the area but later arrested in collaboration with the locals - this operation has badly affected the presence of Taliban in my district village and many has left the area quietly because the line of support is now blocked to them via this operation.

The other part of the operation was in Nangrahar province which I don't have any information regarding it.

Brave ANSF! long live Afghanistan - some photos from that operation:

1184933_10151687221203411_556168497_n.jpg

1186070_697717053587530_527526987_n.jpg

1186294_10151683634343411_699631088_n.jpg

Really countries should help them to build up a potent air force with fighter jets and AEW&Cs.

India might be willing to provide Afghanistan air force some Tejas after FOC , and the new DRDO AWACs they are building.

India might be willing to provide Afghanistan air force some Tejas after FOC , and the new DRDO AWACs they are building.

You are purposefully trolling here to derail the thread?? Post reported!!

Better for the Indains to provide them good business opportunity as well as get their children trained by establishing Schools, High Schools and Universities; separate for Males and Females.

:)

You are purposefully trolling here to derail the thread?? Post reported!!

Just answering the above question. Afghan govt has 2 strategic pacts, one with NATO - the 2nd with India.

NATO has outright refused to provide anything but CAS air crafts, that leaves India in the loop to 'look after' Afghanistan Air Force. Tejas gets FOC in 8-10 months, whats the harm in giving a squadron or two to Afghanistan?

Better for the Indains to provide them good business opportunity as well as get their children trained by establishing Schools, High Schools and Universities; separate for Males and Females.

:)

That leaves no one to provide the military gear sir.

Just answering the above question. Afghan govt has 2 strategic pacts, one with NATO - the 2nd with India.

NATO has outright refused to provide anything but CAS air crafts, that leaves India in the loop to 'look after' Afghanistan Air Force. Tejas gets FOC in 8-10 months, whats the harm in giving a squadron or two to Afghanistan?

Why dont you help them?. After all you guys are fighting a common enemy.. Combined operation in border areas can break the back bone of Taliban to an extend.. You both cannot win this war on terror fighting alone..

That leaves no one to provide the military gear sir.

They only need CAS jets, their enemy does not have an air force.

Why dont you help them?. After all you guys are fighting a common enemy.. Combined operation in border areas can break the back bone of Taliban to an extend.. You both cannot win this war on terror fighting alone..

We are the source of all evil unfolding in Afghanistan, therefore we won't help them. Had they been a bit more objective and rational, they would have gotten the F-7Ps we are about to replace. They are in good shape and would have served them well for another 5-10 years, until we'd phase out the F-7 PGs, which they can fly around for another 5-10 years until their economy recovers and they can buy new jets. Or perhaps we could have an 'open skies' agreement where we could provide CAS for COIN ops for ANA. They don't want it ---- no one else will give it to them --- its their loss not ours.

We are the source of all evil unfolding in Afghanistan, therefore we won't help them. Had they been a bit more objective and rational, they would have gotten the F-7Ps we are about to replace. They are in good shape and would have served them well for another 5-10 years, until we'd phase out the F-7 PGs, which they can fly around for another 5-10 years until their economy recovers and they can buy new jets. Or perhaps we could have an 'open skies' agreement where we could provide CAS for COIN ops for ANA. They don't want it ---- no one else will give it to them --- its their loss not ours.

You cannot expect them to open their air space for you!! As for F-7, yes it would have been a good short term option for them.. I am asking about co operation in securing the border so that Taliban cannot retreat to your side and come back to attack them.. From what I heard, its the same happening with TTP.. With out the co operation between you two countries, I am not sure you both will have any success against war on terror..

You cannot expect them to open their air space for you!! As for F-7, yes it would have been a good short term option for them.. I am asking about co operation in securing the border so that Taliban cannot retreat to your side and come back to attack them.. From what I heard, its the same happening with TTP.. With out the co operation between you two countries, I am not sure you both will have any success against war on terror..

Solution is, that Karzai stops bitching and sabotaging our Qatar initiative. Pakistan is trying to 'end the taliban' for good by convincing them to form a political front and become part of the democratic process. War is not something Afghanistan can 'afford'. This balded papita head is coming to Islamabad, hopefully he'll get a beating at the GHQ, and might just start using his brain.

Funny you say that, but the fact is that the Afghan side has always rejected Pakistan's demand of "securing the border" because they foolishly see it as a violation of their sovereignty, and start shooting at PA troops.

Back
Top Bottom