What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

And who is going to call them? We have a government without its head pretty much a lame duck. Army is doing what it can but that's not enough . It is the job of the government to convey your message to all parties involved sadly we lack one.
Right now GHQ can call either directly or by forcing the foreign office. It is not a big deal for them as we know US ambassador keeps visiting GHQ . As far as your allusion to the absence of PM is concerned, it is also a risk to national security and sooner or later army needs to fullfil its duty because I have hunch that this firing by ANA be very well on NS' behest via Modi to pressurise PA. He can go any lengths to save his corruption and govt. He is a shameless traitor and a planted hitman.

Last edited:
In mexico when they can build submerged boats and multi-million dollar tunnels, they can do the same here but we would have more problems in keeping up. Only covering a few areas will work in the short term until new heavy points are developed by the smugglers. It will essentially still be an open border albeit their veh traffic would be affected.
In mexico tunnel are dug by drug load, colombian drug lords even use small submarines to do drug trade. It is all possible because they drug trade to US return more income than they spend on digging tunnels and building subs. In Afghan-Pak scenario, there is no multi million dollar incentive for Afghans to dig tunnels and stuff.

Right now GHQ can call either directly or through forcing the foreign office. It is not a big deal for them as we know US ambassador keeps visiting GHQ . As far as your allusion to the absence of PM is concerned, it is also a risk to national security and sooner or later army needs to fullfil its duty because I have hunch that this firing by ANA be very well on NS' behest via Modi to pressurise PA. He can go any lengths to save his corruption and govt.
With NS one never knows. He can go to any lengths to marginalize Army just to save his corruption and world powers need just a corrupt man incharge In Pakistan to keep Pakistan on its knees. I hope we get rid of him this time for good.

In mexico tunnel are dug by drug load, colombian drug lords even use small submarines to do drug trade. It is all possible because they drug trade to US return more income than they spend on digging tunnels and building subs. In Afghan-Pak scenario, there is no multi million dollar incentive for Afghans to dig tunnels and stuff.
It's not about afghans. If smuggling stops, the business men in pakistan will also be affected. Smuggling occurs with the help of both sides.

Just search for "Pakistan losing $2.63b revenue a year due to smuggling". Yes there is no million dollar business but a billion dollar one

With NS one never knows. He can go to any lengths to marginalize Army just to save his corruption and world powers need just a corrupt man incharge In Pakistan to keep Pakistan on its knees. I hope we get rid of him this time for good.
It is nothing new. BB, Zardari and NS all have a track record of seeking help against PA from USA, KSA and even from our enemies like India. However I don't know why actions are not taken by courts and also the army seems to let it go for some unknown reasons...a kind of "muka muka". I guess we all remember the Hussain Haqqani episode and Gen. Kiyani being as disgraceful as one can get, let it slip it away. If he really wanted, HH would be behind the bars and or even hanged because it was a case of high treason.

CkzkLnTXAAAAkDm.jpg:large

The reality is that despite being Pukhtun you are a nobody for Afghanistan or Afghanistanis same goes for Afghan Pukhtuns they are nobodies for us as long as it comes to guarding own country/ies.

Bibi Onion , thats what Angraiz wanted and Brown Sahab wants......you are testimony of their success, i am testimony of their failure

Pakistan is sealing border with Afghanistan to register the movement across the border and make sure terrorists do not get facilitated by an open border. Please note Torkham border was used in many occasions by terrorist to come into Pakistan and conduct attacks, the recent attack being in Bacha Khan University..
You must have read some where that Torkham is major port of entry between Pakistan and Afghanistan, so must have naively assumed that Taliban also use this crossing point. I dont what know whats your imagination of Torkham route but Taliban use other unconventional points on 2500 km long border to move to and fro, quite difficult ones (they cant transport weapons on Torkham gate and cant risk being checked at heavily checked Torkham crosiing point). A Haqqani network's Taliban dont sit in car and go through Ghulam Khan's crossing point......there are other channels for them

Updates: After 12-hour firing has once again started when Afghan forces opened fire on Pakistani forces after the construction work on gate at border point was resumed. The situation has worsened once again.
Even after ceasefire, Pakistani forces immediately resumes the construction of gate which provoked the clash to begin with?......

They want to make sure we don't build this border control but we must not deter from this action. This is what the enemy wants. Good lord what's wrong with fencing our aide of the border. Its an international border and we have every right to create border regulations on torkham. Afghanistan is constantly provoking us here.

watching fellow Pakistanis' racist and moronic comments here has made me sick to the core...i live in a place with a significant afghan population and i have found them a very honest and hard working folk...sure there are good and bad people everywhere but that doesn't mean we should kick these poor people back to their war torn country.....and border issues on the D-line aren't going to be fixed by just installing a fence.....people in this region kept the peace without armed presence (prior to soviet invasion) and they can do it again if given a chance....
P.S: people celebrating the deaths of afghan/pakistani soldiers/civilians are in my humble opinion the scum of the earth (same goes for the racists)..

Bibi Onion , thats what Angraiz wanted and Brown Sahab wants......you are testimony of their success, i am testimony of their failure

We are Pakistanis first. Period. 100% Pakistani Pukhtuns call Afghanistanis as kabulis when it comes to defining nationality despite one ethnicity.
I repeat you can go and fight against Pakistani we do not need anyone who himself is in state of complex :)

Even after ceasefire, Pakistani forces immediately resumes the construction of gate which provoked the clash to begin with?......

Pakistan has every right to start construction at Pakistani territory if this provokes the idiot Afghanistanis that is not our headache.

PDF Updates : in unprovoked firing by Afghan forces 18 people including 8 forces personnel have been injured. Government buildings have also been damaged.

post damaged in shelling by Afghan forces on Pakistani side: Image by PDF

border.jpg

We are Pakistanis first. Period. 100% Pakistani Pukhtuns call Afghanistanis as kabulis when it comes to defining nationality despite one ethnicity.
I repeat you can go and fight against Pakistani we do not need anyone who himself is in state of complex :)

Pakistan has every right to start construction at Pakistani territory if this provokes the idiot Afghanistanis that is not our headache.

PDF Updates : in unprovoked firing by Afghan forces 18 people including 8 forces personnel have been injured. Government buildings have also been damaged.

View attachment 310183
And what did Pak army did to them can you not post any picture

View attachment 310183

I know we need to be patient and I get that escalation will only harm both nations ( something the immature 5000 year old nation cannot understand) but there has to be a limit. We can't keep taking this. Our civilians and fc personally are under seige whenever we we try to build the gate. I think we need to bring greater military equipment over there so that we can build the gate under its protection. Otherwise they will keep firing whenever we try to build the gate.

This is really getting out of hand as Afghanistan is constantly poking us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom