What's new

Fire in two naval ships in South Mumbai

I have to disappoint you here. It is confirmed - No sabotage. Accidental internal explosion. Period.
the same way hafiz saeed is said to involved in the submarine launch to be sabotaged by the help if ISI wait and see all in the end would be blamed on ISI Pakistani when Indian would have no other reason of accidents the can not blame them self for as leniency of there navy to avoid these accidents in first place specially if you are lunching a sub after investing 80 million in it.

I have to disappoint you here. It is confirmed - No sabotage. Accidental internal explosion. Period.

good for you no you can concentrated on the investigation more focused on the what went wrong after investing so much and testing every thing at the launch after it has been working fine for so many years in IN service may be the old submarine can't bare the new MLU.

do you watch Indian TV and the tension on the boarders in Kashmir sector seems like the are not taking it as and accident to me.

No need to worry Its IndiaTV. I.TV attacks on Pakistan every hour of everyday. And by going I.TVs logic Pakistan is conquered using Das Kadam and now is a Right wing of India.

If God forbid something ill happens tomorrow to any Pakistani, I will say from the bottom of my heart - Rest in peace. Life is a treasure. Every life is a treasure.

We always believe to maintain peace.India always defame Pakistan and try to damage us,that's what the God has done to you people.By reducing the war hysteria which you people were creating.

Oh come on, you know it's not true. Please don't bring God down to our level. He, in my opinion, is not a vengeful maniac.
We always believe to maintain peace.India always defame Pakistan and try to damage us,that's what the God has done to you people.By reducing the war hysteria which you people were creating.

Something not right.... Please remember one thing that in indian navy there are naval officers who been caught giving secret info to china for money and women.... Many of them are bad karmic who swap wives and also does all bad kinds of things. Many of them takes bribe. Russia feeds them womens.... How come suddenly fire sunk submarine? India should move its all warships away from dockyard.... Install CCTV every each corner in and out. Trust me that someone inside indian navy enemy of india. This incident will be burried but it will popout again.... Watch out india.

Just saw news on BBC few mins ago... Explosion inside Submarine right?

Back
Top Bottom